Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Perhaps"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.
- As soon as you say "it may be," that means you have no perfect knowledge. As soon as you say "perhaps," that means you have no perfect knowledge. So all these scientists and philosophers, they use these words: "it may be," "perhaps"
- Ask your father whether he is still interested in the matter of starting the Rupanuga Para Vidya Pitha in the land he proposed to give me on lease terms. Perhaps you remember this proposal. When I first came to your temple you measured the land yourself
- At death everything is finished, and one has to begin a new chapter of life in a new situation, perhaps higher or lower than the last one
- At present, I am very busy and have very little time; still your ideas are very nice. However, unless we meet together, it will be difficult to give you help. Perhaps you can come to see me, as I will be in Vrindavan, at our Krsna-Balarama Mandir
- Even Darwin's theory. He's proposing, "Perhaps; it may be," and he's writing a big book, anthropology. And people are taking knowledge from that book. So if his knowledge based on "Perhaps; maybe," what is the value
- Every man is imperfect, but he is talking just like perfect. That is called cheating. The so-called scientists, philosophers, they are theorizing, "It may be," "Perhaps." So what is this knowledge, "Perhaps," "It may be"? That is not knowledge
- Everything vague, simply mental speculation, "maybe," "perhaps." These theories are being forwarded by so-called scientists and philosophers. But we don't accept such things as "perhaps," "maybe." No. We accept what is fact
- I am very glad to learn that Lord Jesus Christ has approved our activities. Perhaps you have marked it in my preaching work that I love Lord Jesus Christ as good as Krishna
- I beg to inform you that I have arranged for the opening of the temple in Vrndavana on Sri Ram Navami day by the 20th of April 1975. Perhaps you know it that the ceremony was to take place on last Janmastami
- I have not received any letter from Vasudeva in reply to my last letter. If perhaps there was some delay, you can send the letter to Paris as I am leaving for London tomorrow and shortly thereafter to Paris
- I hope everything is going well with you in Detroit Temple. Perhaps by now you have received my invitation to you to visit our L.A. Temple at your convenience
- I think that now that you are going to public school that you must study hard especially keeping in mind to learn how to read and write and do arithmetic. Perhaps after the summer we will have our own school in New Vrindaban & you will be a student there
- I was on the sea for one month and ten days continually, and that was a horrible account. Perhaps you have read it in my diary which you collected in Vrindaban
- I was very much shocked to learn that you have again met with some motor accident on the way, and perhaps this is the second time you have broken your leg. So I do not know why such things are happening
- If we inquire, "Wherefrom this chunk comes?" that they cannot answer. Therefore the so-called scientific knowledge always remains in doubt. Darwin's theory... There are so many passages: "It may be, perhaps"
- It is perhaps in our movement only that each and every individual is being trained up. Others they do not do that. "I have made a guru; then my business is finished. Now I can do whatever I like"
- It will not be possible for me to visit New Vrindaban at this time. Perhaps in the future, when I return to U.S.A
- Let us produce magazines in English and Hindi languages and perhaps at some later time we may be able to print in local languages our BTG also. But for that there must be many, many subscribers
- Lord krsna answered Mucukunda, "Perhaps you know that My incarnation Anantadeva has unlimited mouths, and for an unlimited time He has been trying to narrate fully about My name, fame, qualities, activities, appearance, disappearance and incarnations"
- Many Swamis before me came in the Western countries, they say nobody could act so wonderfully as I am doing. Perhaps it is right. But I do not know how such things are happening. The only reason can be adduced is I am presenting Bhagavad-gita as it is
- Materialistic scientists and philosophers generally use such words as maybe and perhaps because they do not have actual knowledge of complete facts
- O moon, you appear to be suffering from a severe fever, perhaps tuberculosis. Indeed, your effulgence does not have the strength to destroy the darkness. Have you become mad after hearing the songs of Krsna? Is that why you are silent?
- Only five years back I was sitting alone under a tree in your park thinking that perhaps no one will join me, but let me try. Now I have got so many wonderful sons and daughters, that we require huge arrangement for chanting in the park
- Our workers are all dedicated souls and they are engaging in activities on the spiritual platform. If sometimes you could find the time, perhaps we could meet together and we can talk
- People will ask you, perhaps they ask, "Have you seen Krsna?" "Why you are Krsna conscious?" What is your answer?
- Perhaps He went to the Gundica temple, or to Lake Narendra, or to the Cataka-parvata. Maybe He went to the temple at Konarka
- Perhaps if I would have joined from 1922, by the blessings of Guru Maharaja, I could do more preaching work. Anyway, it is better late than never
- Perhaps it is a new thing I have introduced, that I take part in the marriage ceremony of my disciples. Actually, I do it because I want to see them without any anxiety
- Perhaps my father wanted that I should be a great mrdanga player in the future
- Perhaps we are the only community in the world which can render the best possible service to the society
- Perhaps while you were in India you have heard that we glorify in the following way: Guru Gauranga Chandarbika Giridhari. Four "G''s. So Guru-Gauranga you understand, and Chandarbika-Giridhari means Radha and Krishna
- Perhaps you are my only Godbrother who has appreciated my humble service to the cause of Guru Gauranga
- Perhaps you have information about my activities in the Western countries and the cult of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu being nicely transplanted in the Western countries
- Perhaps you know the picture of Madhvacarya, one of the great Acaryas in our line, who is holding two fingers up to indicate Krishna and jiva. The impersonalists hold up one finger because their idea is that everything is one
- Perhaps you remember the verse in the tenth chapter of Bhagavad-gita that the Lord Himself supplies the light and intelligence from within the heart of a devotee who is constantly engaged in His transcendental loving service
- Regarding Sri Beni Madho Temple, I have already advised Sri Acarya Omkar Giri to see my friend Dr. G. Ghosh of Allahabad, for making a Deed of Gift. But I have not heard anything further in the negotiation. Perhaps you can let me know what has transpired
- Rukmini continued, 'By these activities, perhaps I have pleased the S P of God, Narayana. If this be so, I wish that You, Krsna, the brother of Balarama, please come here, catch hold of my hand so that I shall not be touched by Sisupala & his company'"
- She thought, 'Perhaps by mistake I did not put any food on the plate.' So thinking, she went into the kitchen and saw the pots
- Simply chant Hare Krsna and you become first-class yogi. And as soon as you become first-class yogi, all power is within you. Perhaps you do not know the yogic perfection, eight kinds of power
- Someone of the GBC will come there and Brahmananda will be transferred to somewhere else. Perhaps he can go to Europe. If Brahmananda also falls then of course there will be trouble there. What can be done?
- Sometimes we get news from newspaper that a child is born. He is speaking about his previous birth. Perhaps you know. Sometimes it may be possible in extraordinary cases. But it is a fact. It is a fact that in my previous life I had also another body
- Srimati Radharani continued, "He (Krsna) is in aristocratic society and must be feeling difficulty in making friendships with other young girls. Perhaps you have come here to canvass again or to take us there. But why should Krsna expect us to go there"
- Sweet is intoxication. Perhaps you know, all. The liquor is made from sugar. Sugar is fermented with acid, sulphuric acid, and then it is distilled. That is liquor. Therefore too much sweet eating is prohibited
- That will be especially triumphant celebration for me, because only five years back I was sitting alone under a tree in your park thinking that perhaps no one will join me, but let me try.
- The alchemists of the medieval age tried to manufacture gold, but they were unsuccessful, perhaps because they did not follow the right instructions
- The satisfaction of possessing material opulences, although perhaps of a different standard, is available even in the lives of dogs and hogs, who cannot revive their eternal relationship with Krsna
- The so-called scientists, philosophers, they are theorizing, "It may be," "Perhaps." So what is this knowledge, "Perhaps," "It may be"? That is not knowledge. Say definitely. But nobody can say. They are blind
- The story begins, kanyakubje. Kanyakubja is still there in India. Perhaps you have heard the name of Kanpur. So that is within the Kanyakubja area. Kanyakubje dvijah: "There was a brahmana in Kanyakubja"
- There are so many people in Tokyo, that a pandal program will attract thousands of Japanese people. So if you can organize such a program that will be very excellent. Perhaps the Indian community would be able to help you
- Whatever remedies they (embodies souls neglected and not cared for by Lord Nrsimhadeva) accept, although perhaps temporarily beneficial, are certainly impermanent
- When I came to your country I saw that taking bath is also difficult thing. Taking bath, that is also not in practice. Perhaps once in a week. We are accustomed to see in India thrice in a day
- When you go to India, you let me know and I shall give you some introductory letters to Calcutta, Bombay, Delhi, Navadvipa, Jaipur, Kanpur, etc. Perhaps you have to visit Udaipur also. But in Europe wherever you go, you must arrange for opening a centre
- You are a sincere devotee of Krishna and He has given you a great opportunity of service, perhaps number 1 in all the centers. You are the only pioneer center who possess your own property and press
- You can keep good friendship with different yoga teachers, but practically our mode of Krishna Consciousness is different from theirs. Perhaps these people may not like our Sankirtana movement, so you have to be very careful in their association
- You may inform Yamuna that I am glad to accept her as my disciple and just as soon as I go there, she can be initiated. Presently I am in Bombay and very soon I shall be going to London and perhaps to Moscow
- You seem to be carrying two bows without strings, What is the reason you carry these bows? Is it for some purpose of your own or for the sake of a friend? Perhaps you carry them to kill the mad animals in this forest
- You will be pleased to know that now I have got 24 branches - perhaps you have seen the list in our "Back to Godhead." Our Indian Vaisnavas are helping me by contributing each one pair or more Radha Krishna Murtis for our different Temples
- You write to say that you are too much absorbed in temporal thoughts of sex life. If that is the case, then perhaps you should get yourself married
- You'll find in our temple, we are cooking so many nice preparations. Perhaps you have tasted some of them. But we are not preparing tea or coffee or meat - nothing. These are anarthas. What is the necessity?