"opposing elements"|"opposite elements"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Opposing Elements"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- A person is called a genius when he can refute any kind of opposing element with newer and newer arguments. In this connection there is a statement in Padyavali which contains the following conversation between Krsna and Radha
- After defeating all the opposing elements and forcibly carrying away Rukmini, Krsna brought her to Dvaraka, and then married her according to the Vedic ritualistic principles. After this marriage, Krsna became the King of the Yadus at Dvaraka
- Although it is apparently inconceivable, it is quite possible for the Absolute to reconcile all opposing element
- As soon as we are in the spiritual world, in spiritual activities, then we are one. There is no discordance. There is no opposing elements. But so long we exist in the material world, everything opposing
- As soon as you are able to, I mean to say, guide yourself, or save yourself from the attack of the opposing element, then you'll know that you are making progress
- The books are there, your intelligence is there, the guidance is there. Because you are preaching, sometimes we have to meet opposing elements. So if you cannot answer properly, that will be disqualification
- The continuous ecstasy of love can remain like a powerful king, subduing all temporary manifestations of love as well as any opposing elements of anger. Thus ecstatic love can be described as direct or indirect
- The land is purchased, and there were many opposing elements, but they are being satisfied, with the last one being satisfied today
- The more one can meet opposite elements successfully the more one is supposed to be advanced in KC. To a sincere heart Krishna gives all intelligence to combat such dialogues. Be sincere servant of Krishna and Krishna gives you everything
- The regulative principles of a battlefield, namely to abide by the order of the commander, must be followed. Otherwise it is impossible to direct the fighting capacity of the soldiers and thus defeat the opposing elements
- The sadhus who have gone to Himalaya for his personal benefit, that is also good, but those sadhus who are preaching and facing so many difficulties, so many opposing elements, they are better sadhu
- The Vedas continued, "All the conditions of material existence are opposing elements for persons who are not surrendered unto You. But for those who are surrendered souls and are in full Krsna consciousness, these things cannot be a source of fear"
- Then when we are fully conversant in revelation of Krishna Consciousness, we can meet any opposing elements and come out victorious
- There are two ways of bringing the opposition under control. One is by logic and philosophy, the other is by force
- There will be so many questions, so many opposing elements. You have to face them by your arguments, by your knowledge. This is required
- This again is an instance of the conjunction of two opposing elements: the child was very fearless, but at the same time Yasoda was becoming fearful of some danger. Here danger is the cause, & Yasoda's feelings are in conjunction of two opposing symptoms
- This is an instance of a maliciously opposing element, caused by hopelessness in ecstatic love for Krsna
- Those who are gosthy-anandi preach to increase the number of devotees. But even such preachers also avoid opposing elements who are unfavorably disposed towards spiritual life
- Try to spread this Krsna consciousness movement. And this is your sadhana, execution of austerity, penance. Because you have to meet so many opposing elements. You have to fight with them. That is tapasya
- Try to understand the philosophy very nicely, because you are going to preach. So many opposing elements will come. So you have to defend yourself
- When Lord Siva released a particular weapon bringing about a violent hurricane on the battlefield, Lord Krsna presented just the opposing element, a mountain weapon, which checked the hurricane on the spot
- When opposing elements meet, whether they arise from a common cause or different causes, their conjunction is called bhinna-rupa-sandhi, the meeting of contradictory ecstasies
- While we are preaching, opposing elements sometimes argue, "If all living entities were delivered by the Krsna consciousness movement, what would happen then? The universe would be devoid of living entities"
- You should be very careful to understand the philosophy. Otherwise, you are not making progress. Progress means you shall defend yourself from the opposing elements. That is required
- You'll praise your Guru Maharaja. That is not very difficult. But be victorious to the opposing elements. Then you will praise your Guru Maharaja nicely. At home, you can praise your Guru Maharaja
- Your advancement will be tested when you can meet opposing elements