omnipotence | omnipotencies | omnipotency | omnipotent | omnipotential
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Omnipotent"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Because a material body can be neither omnipotent nor omniscient, the Lord's body is surely not material. The Mayavada theory that the Personality of Godhead comes within this material world with a material body cannot be supported by any means
- Because He (Balarama) is omnipotent He can act as He likes, without being obliged to follow the material laws and principles. Thus it was possible for Him to kill Romaharsana Suta simply by striking him with a blade of kusa grass
- By worshiping the arca-vigraha, one can at once approach the Lord, who accepts the service of a devotee by His omnipotent energy
- If the entities were equal to the Lord in potency-if they were omnipotent and omniscient - there would be no question of their begging from the Lord, even for so-called liberation. Real liberation means going back to Godhead
- It is said that Columbus discovered the Western Hemisphere, but actually the tract of land was not created by Columbus. The vast tract of land was already there by the omnipotency of the Supreme Lord
- O King, the rivers are the veins of the gigantic body, the trees are the hairs of His body, and the omnipotent air is His breath. The passing ages are His movements, and His activities are the reactions of the three modes of material nature
- Only those who go through life being kicked about by fate, slaving hard to fill their bellies and maintain a roof overhead, can harbor so preposterous a wish as to compete with the omnipotent Supreme Controller. It is ludicrous
- Sridhara Swami said in his verse, "He (the Supreme Lord) is the supreme potency of all material senses or sense organs. He is omnipotent, and He is the supreme performer of everything"
- Sukadeva Gosvami continued: While the morose Indra was lamenting in this way, an ominous, unembodied voice said from the sky, "This demon Namuci is not to be annihilated by anything dry or moist"
- The basic principle for the existence of the living entities is called cid-vilasa, or spiritual pleasure. The omnipotent Lord displays His pleasure potency as the living entities
- The energy of the Lord is like a fathomless ocean that remains undisturbed in all circumstances. It is shoreless, without beginning or end; therefore the process which directly manifests from this energy is omnipotent
- The omnipotent Supreme Personality of Godhead enlivened Brahma and the other highly elevated brahmanas by again roaring with His uncommon voice, which echoed in all directions
- The omnipotent Yamaraja is as good as Lord Brahma for while situated in his own abode or in everyone's heart like the Paramatma, he mentally observes the past activities of a living entity & thus understands how the living entity will act in future lives