almighty | almightiness
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Almighty"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- The all-affectionate Almighty Father at the same time (he puts his disobedient children under the custody of a severe man just to bring them to order) desires relief for the conditioned soul, relief from the clutches of the illusory energy
- The Almighty - for creation, maintenance and dissolution, and we three have grown with many branches. Therefore I offer my obeisances unto You, the tree of the cosmic manifestation
- The almighty Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, having observed that a great danger was befalling His unalloyed devotees, who were fully surrendered souls, at once took up His Sudarsana disc to protect them
- The art of literary expression, usnik, was generated from the hairs on the body of the almighty Prajapati (Lord Brahma)
- The PG can turn matter into spirit and spirit into matter by His inconceivable power. Everything is therefore matter and spirit by the grace of the Almighty, although there is a difference between matter and spirit for the ordinary living being
- There are no other scriptures in the world in which God (Krsna) is treated as the son of a devotee. Usually God is seen as the almighty father who supplies the demands of His sons - CC Intro
- There is ample arrangement by the law of nature to provide every living being with his due share of food and shelter, but the insatiable lusts of human beings have disturbed the arrangement set forth by the Almighty Father of all species of life
- Time is the potency of the almighty Personality of Godhead, Hari, who controls all physical movement although He is not visible in the physical world
- When the Personality of Godhead appeared before them (flowers, waterfalls, trees, fruits, hills, caves, birds, beasts, & human beings) they all became spiritually inclined, and by natural affection they wanted to serve the Almighty in various capacities
- While I have been engaged in the process of creation, the earth has been inundated by a deluge and has gone down into the depths of the ocean. What can we do who are engaged in this matter of creation? It is best to let the Almighty Lord direct us