Category:Krsna Is Omnipotent
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is Omnipotent (2 C, 44 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Is Omnipotent"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Accept Krishna as your husband & He will never cheat you. He is competent to maintain any number of wife with full comforts because He is Omnipotent. So remain busy in the service of your Husband and you will be happy in this life as well as in the next
- Although there is a faint realization of Krsna at first, Krsna is actually realized as Vasudeva, the absolute proprietor of omnipotence or the prime predominating Deity of all potencies
- Anyone who surrenders to Krishna, his destiny is changed by the omnipotency of God
- In the higher sense, since all material elements ultimately emanate from the supreme spiritual entity, nothing is really material. Being omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient, Krsna can deal with His devotee in any form without difficulty
- It is by the Lord's omnipotency that He presents Himself in His real form before us and displays His pastimes, which are replicas of those pastimes found in His abode
- Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is omnipotent, and if He wants to kill someone, no one can save that person. Similarly, if He wants to save someone, no one can kill him
- Lord Sri Krsna is the Absolute Supreme Personality of Godhead (Para-brahman). He is omnipotent by His inconceivable energies, and therefore He is the Yogesvara, or the supreme master of all mystic powers
- The Lord is omnipotent, and He expands Himself in innumerable forms and energies, and the whole unit is known as the one Supreme Brahman. Such extensions of the Lord are divided into two divisions, namely personal and differential
- The Lord, whose activities are always spotless, is the master of the six senses and is fully omnipotent with six opulences
- The visitors said, "The Yadus appear to be always engaged in worldly affairs, which are considered to be the royal road to hell, but due to the presence of Lord Krsna, the original P.G in the Visnu category, who is omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent"
- To have faith, this is called surrender. Not that, "Oh, Krsna says, but may not be able to protect me." No. Krsna is able. He is all-powerful, omnipotent. He can give you protection
- We work to gain something, to make some profit. But Krsna hasn't got to do any profit. He is self-sufficient. Whatever He wants, immediately present. Omnipotent, omniscient. Krsna has nothing to do like that
- Without a sword, but simply with His hand, He cut off the head of the washerman. This is proof that the Supreme Lord is omnipotent