Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
offspring | offsprings
Pages in category "Offspring"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- A newly married girl naturally expects offspring from her husband, but she cannot expect to have them immediately after marriage
- Although the cows and elder gopis of Vrndavana had greater affection for Krsna than for their own offspring, after this incident their affection for their offspring increased unlimitedly, exactly as it did for Krsna
- As soon as a male & female combine, material bondage is tightly interlocked by sex, as a result their attraction for home, motherland, offspring, society & friendship & accumulation of wealth becomes the illusory field of activities
- As stated before, the material universes are manifested by the Lord in the form of Maha-Visnu. Just as a husband and wife combine to beget offspring, Maha-Visnu combines with His wife maya, or material nature
- At that time, when Lord Brahma was desiring to increase the population, he requested you (Sutapa and Prsni) to generate offspring. You controlled your senses and performed severe austerities
- In the beginning of creation Brahma created not only saintly sons like Sanaka, Sanatana and Narada but also demonic offspring like Nirrti, Adharma, Dambha and Falsity
- In the lower animals sometimes the father-mother eat the offspring, but in the history of human society it has not come into notice that the father and mother eating the offspring. But time has come when the mother is killing offspring
- It is in the form of Maha-Visnu that the Lord manifests the material universes. Just as a husband and wife combine to beget offspring, Maha-Visnu combines with His wife maya, or material nature
- Similarly, Maharaj Nanda addressed his wife, "My dear Yasoda, just look at your offspring, Krsna! See His blackish bodily luster, His eyes tinged with red color, His broad chest and His nice golden necklace
- Since these offspring (sixty daughters) of Daksa were women, Narada Muni did not try to lead them toward the renounced order of life. Thus the daughters were saved from Narada Muni
- So one should always remember that the genitals, sexual pleasure, the woman and the offspring are all related in the service of the Lord, and one who forgets this relationship in the service of the Supreme Lord becomes subjected to the threefold miseries
- The fish brings up its offspring simply by looking at them. The tortoise brings up its offspring simply by meditation. The eggs of the tortoise are laid on land, and the tortoise meditates on the eggs while in the water
- The living entity is the offshoot or offspring of Lord Visnu; therefore within this material world, among moving and nonmoving things, the real principle is Lord Visnu
- The most powerful Rudra, whose bodily color was blue mixed with red, created many offspring exactly resembling him in features, strength and furious nature
- The Nagapatnis said, "Our dear Lord, every living creature is Your offspring, and You (Krsna) maintain everyone. This serpent is also Your offspring, and You can excuse him once although he has offended You, undoubtedly without knowing Your supremacy"
- The offspring of any living being is born after the father impregnates the mother with semen, and the living entity floating in the semen of the father takes the shape of the mother's form
- The Prajapati's (Samvatsara's) offspring number 36,000, one for each day and each night in the lifetime of a human being