Pages in category "Nothing More"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.
- A pure devotee is a one hundred percent devotee of the Lord and nothing more
- All these so called scholars, scientists, philosophers who do not accept Krsna are nothing more than rascals, fools lowest of mankind etc.
- Although when he (the brahmacari) goes out to beg alms it is necessary to talk with women and with men very much attached to women, this association should be very short, and he should talk with them only about begging alms, and not more
- As soon as Krsna accepts, your life is sanctified immediately. Therefore we should eat krsna-prasada, nothing more. Not in the hotel, not in the restaurant. Simply krsna-prasada. That will keep me purified always
- As soon as one becomes Krsna conscious and fully surrenders unto the Supreme Lord, he has nothing more to fear from this illusion. The Krsna conscious person is the perfectly peaceful person
- Being desirous of sense gratification and opulent life, they say that there is nothing more than this
- Being desirous of sense gratification and opulent life, they say that there is nothing more than this. BG 2.42.43 - 1972
- Bhagavan, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is the last word in the Absolute. There is nothing more than that.The Lord says, mattah parataram nanyat kincit asti dhananjaya. BG 1972 purports
- Bhagavata means pertaining to God and His devotees. That is called bhagavata. Just like this book is called Bhagavata because it deals only with the subject matter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, nothing more
- By pleasing the spiritual master, who is both brahmana and Vaisnava, one pleases the Supreme Personality of Godhead. If the Supreme Personality of Godhead is pleased, then one has nothing more to achieve either in this world or after death
- Having nothing more to do with the material world, finally say, "I have become Narayana." Then they (impersonalist sannyasis) come to the stage of daridra-narayana - poor Narayana
- He (Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu) declares that such bhavani-puja for drinking wine and eating meat quickly plunges one into hellish life. The method of worship itself is already hellish, and its results must also be hellish and nothing more
- I simply advise them that you regularly chant the sixteen rounds. Not more, you cannot make... You cannot imitate Haridasa Thakura
- If one is able to do nothing more, he can simply bow down before the Lord and His representative and drink the caranamrta, the water which has washed the lotus feet of the Lord (Krsna) or His devotee
- If one takes shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead or is elevated to the supreme state of love of Godhead, he has nothing more to aspire to. Although such devotees can attain whatever they desire from the Lord, they do not ask anything from Him
- In the developed stage of consciousness, the human being can study both physiological and physical science, but the basic principles of such sciences are nothing but the material elements and nothing more
- In the Western world, there is no such thought (as in my books). They agree. So why it is revolutionary? Because there is an attempt to glorify Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Nothing more. There is no literary career
- In this age of Kali there is a stricture regarding such sacrifices: it is explicitly directed that one should perform sankirtana-yajna and nothing more
- It is not a fact that there is nothing more than Sankaracarya's Sariraka-bhasya. There are other Vedanta commentaries, written by Vaisnava acaryas, none of whom follow Sri Sankaracarya or accept the imaginative commentary of his school
- It is simply a relationship of mutually helping each other, man and wife, to make advancement in spiritual life, nothing more
- Krishna means the most attractive reservoir of Pleasure. Who does not want such pleasure? Therefore we want Krishna and nothing more. Hope you will understand me right
- Krsna said, "There are palatial buildings in the cities, but we are satisfied living in this forest of Vrndavana. Our specific relationship is with Govardhana Hill and Vrndavana forest and nothing more"
- Material nature is connected with the Personality of Godhead by His glance over her and nothing more
- Material nature is connected with the Personality of Godhead by His glance over her and nothing more. It is said that she is impregnated by the energy of His glance
- Material science comprises these ten items (namely earth, water, fire, air, sky and the five sense objects) and nothing more. But the other three items, namely mind, intelligence and false ego, are neglected by the materialists. BG 1972 purports
- My dear Prahlada, may you live a long time. One cannot appreciate or understand Me without pleasing Me, but one who has seen or pleased Me has nothing more for which to lament for his own satisfaction
- My dear sir, whereas you are a very learned scholar in all sorts of scriptures and are very much experienced in composing poetry, I am only a boy - a new student and nothing more
- No learned man takes serious consideration of the body. Therefore in the Vedic literature it is said that "One who is in the bodily concept of life, he is nothing more than an animal"
- Nobody is chanting Jesus etc. If they like, let them do that but as far as we are concerned, we should be satisfied with the Hare Krishna Mantra and nothing more
- O King (Yudhisthira), in all circumstances, feelings of separation are due only to illusory affection and nothing more
- One gopi told mother Yasoda, "Although they (the demigods) are very learned and expert, they cannot understand the musical arrangements of Krsna’s flute. They simply listen attentively and try to understand, but they become bewildered and nothing more"
- One must sit very straight, and the eyes be only half-closed, gazing at the tip of one's nose. If one does not follow the instructions, the result will be sleep and nothing more
- One should know that "I will have simply Krsna, nothing more." Then he is sannyasi. This mentality, that "I have nothing to serve, I have nobody to serve except Krsna." But if you serve Krsna, you will serve everyone
- Our tongue is never satisfied. But it is not unusual in India to see a yogitake only a small spoonful of rice a day and nothing more. Nor can one execute the meditational yoga system if one sleeps too much or does not sleep sufficiently
- People are being taught in this way, that "Work very hard day and night, earn money, and enjoy senses, nothing more." So this sort of civilization is condemned. The real civilization is that one has to control
- Progressing means eating, sleeping, nothing more progress. He eats by killing an animal in the jungle, and you are eating, killing an animal in the organized slaughterhouse. That's all
- Religious principle means to surrender unto God and nothing more. But that's all. That is the real principle of religion. Religion without God consciousness, that is no religion, at least according to Bhagavad-gita
- Religious scripture means they are meant for training you to that conception of life that you are pure soul. Nothing more. They restrict your bodily activities under certain conditions. Under certain conditions. That is called morality
- Sankaracarya's injunction was that a sannyasi should always be engaged in the study of Vedanta and that he should be satisfied by simply having one cloth and nothing more
- Sex life with wife should be performed only for begetting a Krsna conscious child. Nothing more. No more attraction. That life is better. That life means not only better; that is the ideal life
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, specifically mentioned that a sannyasi is nothing but a fragmental portion of the Supreme (cit-kana jiva). In other words, he is nothing more than an ordinary living being
- Sripada Sankaracarya has given special stress to the study of Vedanta philosophy: "A sannyasi, accepting the renounced order very strictly and wearing nothing more than a loincloth, should always enjoy the philosophical statements in the Vedanta-sutra"
- Sudama said, "I think I have nothing more to do in the matter of prescribed Vedic duties"
- The BG and the great acaryas, or spiritual masters, have prescribed certain foods for human beings, and one who eats these foods eats in the mode of goodness. These foods include grains, fruits, vegetables, milk products, and sugar - and nothing more
- The Bhagavatam openly declares that although a person may be a great leader of such dogs and hogs disguised as men, if he has no taste for being enlightened in the science of Krsna, such a leader is also an animal and nothing more
- The fish took the moon to be one of them or maybe something illuminating, but nothing more. The unfortunate persons who do not recognize Krsna are like such fish. They take Him to be one of them, although a little extraordinary in opulence, strength, etc
- The fruitive workers' attempt to attain to the heavenly planets is nothing more than a phantasmagoria for the devotee. After all, the heavenly planets are material, and in due course of time they will all be dissolved
- The material life means sensual activities, nothing more. Whatever advancement of civilization we are creating, that means we are simply creating artificial sense enjoyment. That's all
- The Mayavadis in Varanasi blasphemed Lord Caitanya because His behavior did not follow these (accepting the renounced order very strictly and wearing nothing more than a loincloth) principles
- The more we shall advance this material way of life, the more we shall be away from spiritual life. The human life, is meant for spiritual realization. Nothing more
- The purpose of the Vedas is to establish such (religious) principles under the order of the SG, and the Lord directly orders, at the end of the Gita, that the highest principle of religion is to surrender unto Him only, and nothing more. BG 1972 purports
- The scientific studies of the cosmic manifestation or the bodily construction independent of the Supreme Lord are different reflective intellectual gymnastics only, but at the end they are all illusion and nothing more
- The Srimad-Bhagavatam confirms that material enjoyment is based upon nothing more than the sexual combination of man and woman
- The trouble accepted in executing bhakti-yoga is transcendental happiness from the very beginning, whereas the trouble of penance in other processes of self-realization, without any Vaikuntha realization, ends in trouble only and nothing more
- The veda-vadis say that there is nothing more than the Vedas and the performances of sacrifice mentioned in the Vedas
- There are different kinds of dharma, or religious system. But real religious system means how we have learned to love God. That's all. Nothing more. No ritualistic ceremony, no formula, nothing
- There are many foolish men who consider Krsna to be merely a powerful man and nothing more. Actually, He is the original Supreme Personality, as is confirmed in the Brahma-samhita (isvarah paramah krsnah); He is the Supreme Lord. BG 1972 purports
- There is nothing more sinful than untruthfulness. Because of this, mother earth once said, "I can bear any heavy thing except a person who is a liar"
- There was one yogi in Calcutta - of course, in a temple, in a sanctified place - he was taking once only a little quantity of rice boiled with water, at three o'clock in the afternoon he was taking. That was his food, and nothing more
- These four principles. Always think of Krsna, become Krsna's devotee, worship Krsna and offer your respect, obeisances to Krsna. That's all. This is Krsna consciousness. They are doing that. Nothing more, nothing less. These four principles
- They (materialistic scientists) cannot see the mind, intelligence, or false ego, what to speak of the soul. Therefore they say, "The body is everything, and there is nothing more." Actually, however, that is not a fact
- They would become nothing more than jewelers. We should be very much careful not to be diverted from Krsna consciousness
- Those sannyasis following the principles of Sankaracarya, they strictly follow austerities, lie down on the ground, and taking three times bath even in very severe cold, and simply have a kamandalu, nothing more - so many austerities
- We have no quarrel with the nonvegetarian. Let them eat at their risk. But because we recommend, "You take Krsna's prasadam," therefore we must be satisfied with this patram puspam phalam toyam (BG 9.26), nothing more than that
- When a father plays with his little son and the father lies down on the floor as if defeated by the son, it is just to give the little son pleasure, and nothing more
- When there is no possibility of talking philosophy, we should simply chant, nothing more. Don't talk anything. That will help both the singer and the audience
- Why perform austerity? Why perform religious rituals? Why give in charity? All these activities are meant for pleasing the Supreme Lord, and nothing more. And when the Supreme Lord is pleased, you will get the result
- Woman should stay under the father, under the husband, and under the elderly sons. Nothing more
- You must hear about the Supreme Personality of Godhead and nothing more. That should be your profession. Then what will be the result? The result will be sthane sthitah
- You take a vow that "Whenever I shall speak, I shall simply speak, glorifying Krsna, nothing more"
- Your business is to elevate yourself to perfect Krsna consciousness and nothing more. If you deviate from this law, if you don't accept this principle, if you want to enjoy more, then you have to suffer more. There is no question of forgetting