Pages in category "Nothing More"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- A pure devotee is a one hundred percent devotee of the Lord and nothing more
- All these so called scholars, scientists, philosophers who do not accept Krsna are nothing more than rascals, fools lowest of mankind etc.
- As soon as Krsna accepts, your life is sanctified immediately. Therefore we should eat krsna-prasada, nothing more. Not in the hotel, not in the restaurant. Simply krsna-prasada. That will keep me purified always
- I simply advise them that you regularly chant the sixteen rounds. Not more, you cannot make... You cannot imitate Haridasa Thakura
- If one is able to do nothing more, he can simply bow down before the Lord and His representative and drink the caranamrta, the water which has washed the lotus feet of the Lord (Krsna) or His devotee
- In the developed stage of consciousness, the human being can study both physiological and physical science, but the basic principles of such sciences are nothing but the material elements and nothing more
- In the Western world, there is no such thought (as in my books). They agree. So why it is revolutionary? Because there is an attempt to glorify Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Nothing more. There is no literary career
- It is not a fact that there is nothing more than Sankaracarya's Sariraka-bhasya. There are other Vedanta commentaries, written by Vaisnava acaryas, none of whom follow Sri Sankaracarya or accept the imaginative commentary of his school
- It is simply a relationship of mutually helping each other, man and wife, to make advancement in spiritual life, nothing more
- Material nature is connected with the Personality of Godhead by His glance over her and nothing more
- Material science comprises these ten items and nothing more. But the other three items, namely mind, intelligence and false ego, are neglected by the materialists
- My dear Prahlada, may you live a long time. One cannot appreciate or understand Me without pleasing Me, but one who has seen or pleased Me has nothing more for which to lament for his own satisfaction
- My dear sir, whereas you are a very learned scholar in all sorts of scriptures and are very much experienced in composing poetry, I am only a boy - a new student and nothing more
- No learned man takes serious consideration of the body. Therefore in the Vedic literature it is said that "One who is in the bodily concept of life, he is nothing more than an animal"
- Nobody is chanting Jesus etc. If they like, let them do that but as far as we are concerned, we should be satisfied with the Hare Krishna Mantra and nothing more
- O King (Yudhisthira), in all circumstances, feelings of separation are due only to illusory affection and nothing more
- One gopi told mother Yasoda, "Although they (the demigods) are very learned and expert, they cannot understand the musical arrangements of Krsna’s flute. They simply listen attentively and try to understand, but they become bewildered and nothing more"
- One should know that "I will have simply Krsna, nothing more." Then he is sannyasi. This mentality, that "I have nothing to serve, I have nobody to serve except Krsna." But if you serve Krsna, you will serve everyone
- Sripada Sankaracarya has given special stress to the study of Vedanta philosophy: "A sannyasi, accepting the renounced order very strictly and wearing nothing more than a loincloth, should always enjoy the philosophical statements in the Vedanta-sutra"
- Sudama said, "I think I have nothing more to do in the matter of prescribed Vedic duties"
- The Bhagavatam openly declares that although a person may be a great leader of such dogs and hogs disguised as men, if he has no taste for being enlightened in the science of Krsna, such a leader is also an animal and nothing more
- The fish took the moon to be one of them or maybe something illuminating, but nothing more. The unfortunate persons who do not recognize Krsna are like such fish. They take Him to be one of them, although a little extraordinary in opulence, strength, etc
- The fruitive workers' attempt to attain to the heavenly planets is nothing more than a phantasmagoria for the devotee. After all, the heavenly planets are material, and in due course of time they will all be dissolved
- The material life means sensual activities, nothing more. Whatever advancement of civilization we are creating, that means we are simply creating artificial sense enjoyment. That's all
- The scientific studies of the cosmic manifestation or the bodily construction independent of the Supreme Lord are different reflective intellectual gymnastics only, but at the end they are all illusion and nothing more
- The trouble accepted in executing bhakti-yoga is transcendental happiness from the very beginning, whereas the trouble of penance in other processes of self-realization, without any Vaikuntha realization, ends in trouble only and nothing more
- There is nothing more sinful than untruthfulness. Because of this, mother earth once said, "I can bear any heavy thing except a person who is a liar"
- These four principles. Always think of Krsna, become Krsna's devotee, worship Krsna and offer your respect, obeisances to Krsna. That's all. This is Krsna consciousness. They are doing that. Nothing more, nothing less. These four principles
- When a father plays with his little son and the father lies down on the floor as if defeated by the son, it is just to give the little son pleasure, and nothing more
- When there is no possibility of talking philosophy, we should simply chant, nothing more. Don't talk anything. That will help both the singer and the audience
- Woman should stay under the father, under the husband, and under the elderly sons. Nothing more