This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Do Not Think (5 C, 160 P)
- ► I Don't Think (Prabhupada) (39 P)
- ► One Should Not Think (88 P)
Pages in category "Not Think"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- A liberated person does not think about whatever he has ignorantly done in the past; instead, he acts in such a way that he will not produce another body by fruitive activities
- A policeman knows that he is not working independently but under government orders. This knowledge is required in order that the policeman, who has some power, will not think that he has become God
- Although the Pandavas, because of the influence of Krsna's yogamaya, could not think of their fortunate position, every saintly person, including the great sage Narada, could understand it, and therefore they constantly visited Maharaja Yudhisthira
- Any moment we can die. But we are not thinking, because they have made this theory, "There is no life after death. So enjoy. Enjoy life as far as possible." But that is not the fact. After death we will have to accept another body
- Anyway, both your wife and yourself cannot think of marrying again; that is not my advice. Even if your wife decides to marry again, for your part you should forget it
- As Svarupa Damodara has said, if one wants to learn the meaning of Srimad-Bhagavatam, one must take lessons from a realized soul. One should not proudly think that one can understand the transcendental loving service of the Lord simply by reading books
- Don't think that these description in the Vedas, they are stories. They are not stories. They are facts. But we cannot accommodate in our poor teeny brain. That's all. So what we shall understand about God? It is not possible
- Don't think that you will starve in God consciousness. You will never starve. You go on with your duty, loving God and preaching love of God. You will always be opulent, be sure
- He (a thief) is so much absorbed in ignorance that he does not think, - I am repeatedly stealing and being repeatedly arrested and sent to jail to be punished. Why am I doing this? The result is not good
- He did not think that He's a statue; it is image. He knew God. That was his conviction. So God said, "How do you think that a statue can go with you? I am a statue. I cannot go." Then this boy replied, "Well, if a statue can speak, He can go also."
- He does not think that, "I am spoiling my blood. And if I spoil my blood more, then I shall be attacked with so many diseases, I will lose my resistance power." He does not know. But he thinks that sex enjoyment is very nice. It is not nice at all
- I do not think any scientist can very boldly answer that, "Yes, we can do, and we can defy the existence of God, or the mercy of God." That is not possible
- If one does not think or act wisely, as Vedic knowledge prescribes, how can he stop the problems of life? Simply by atonement there may be a temporary suppression of difficulties, but they will arise again
- If one is serious about understanding God, he should not think, "I am Christian," "I am Hindu," or "I am Muslim." If one is serious about understanding love of God, he should consider which process is practical
- If your husband cannot follow our principles properly, you are not to think that you should let that hamper your spiritual life. You should stay with us and cultivate spiritual life peacefully under Krishna's protection and care
- Karma means work. One should not think that "Because I am not this body, so I shall cease to work." No. You cannot cease to work. If you cease to work, then idle brain will be a devil's workshop. No
- Khatvanga Maharaja could not think of anything existing without the purpose of the Supreme Lord. Isavasyam idam sarvam: (ISO 1) everything is related to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- One should know that he is under the control of the Supreme Lord and not think that he is fully independent. Otherwise, why should he be put into conditional life?
- One should not think himself on the level of Brahma to be initiated directly by the Lord from inside because in the present age no one can be accepted to be as pure as Brahma
- Self-realization is realizing that one is the eternal servant of Krsna and that one's duty is to serve Him. Self-realization is not thinking aham brahmasmi, - I have become Brahman, Bhagavan
- Sitting in a right-angle posture and the eyes half-closed. Not fully closed. If you fully close then you will sleep. I have seen so many yogis snoring, sleeping. Yes. Naturally, if you close your eyes and you have no subject matter to think
- Srila Narottama dasa Thakura has said, deha-smrti nahi yara, samsara bandhana kahan tara. One who is spiritually situated does not think that he is the body
- The common man who has no love for Krsna cannot always think of Krsna; therefore he has to think materially. Arjuna is considering the mode of thinking of the materialistic persons of this world. BG 1972 purports
- The disciple will offer as respect, as much respect he offers to Krsna, to guru. That is the sastric injunction. For that reason the real guru will not think that "I have become Krsna."
- The frog in the well cannot even think of the sea, and when such a frog is informed of the greatness of the sea, it takes the conception of the sea as being a little greater than the well
- The Lord replied (to Sanatana Gosvami), "Why should you not think you're well educated? You're a great scholar in Sanskrit and Persian." "That may be," Sanatana Gosvami said, - but I do not know what I am
- The merchant should not think that because he is engaged in an occupation in which the telling of lies is compulsory, he should give up his profession and pursue the profession of a brahmana. That is not recommended. BG 1972 purports
- The Pandavas could not even think of separation from Sri Krsna, since the attraction was more intense for them because of continuous personal contact
- The philosophy of Sankaracarya is mainly based on the principle that we should not think that we are products of this material nature. It is by some unfortunate accident that we are in contact with material nature
- The spiritual master does not think of himself as Hari. Although he's offered the respect of Hari, he thinks himself as humble servant of Hari and all others
- There is no feeling of nationality because they are not thinking of the nation; they are thinking of their own pocket, that's all. Where is the nationality? They are simply bogus slogans. Actual unity, nationality, universality, is in Krsna consciousness
- These impersonalists, they cannot think of that a person can be so unlimitedly powerful. Therefore they become impersonalist. They cannot think of. The impersonalists, they cannot imagine...
- These jealous fools who criticize the intermingling of boys and girls will simply have to be satisfied with their own foolishness because they cannot think of how to spread Krsna consciousness by adopting ways and means that are favorable for this purpose
- These poor men, they did not think of it, that "I am making so nice plan, but at any moment I'll be kicked out. So where is my freedom?" Dull brain does not think of it
- Those who are in household life should not think that religion is meant to improve the process of the householder's sense gratification
- We must learn how to see Krsna. So we should not think that "Here is a stone statue." As soon as we think of stone statue, then our this feeling, bhava, will be lost
- We shall not think that this is my zone, that is his zone, just like the Indian and Pakistan nation are thinking, and then there is war, no
- We should always acknowledge the mercy of God. We should not think that we can produce ample food grains merely with the help of tractors and fertilizers. These can help us only as instruments for such production
- We should not any more think in terms of Hindu society; if we limit ourselves to Hindus, then there will be many competitors like the Christians, Mohammedans, Buddhists, and so on
- We should not think that all planets have the same quality of life, yet there is uniformity in the sense that these five elements (earth, water, air, fire and space) are present in some form or other
- We should not think that Krsna is overpowered by the material potency when He is in the material world. Neither Krsna nor His incarnations ever come under the control of material nature. They are totally free - CC Intro
- We should not think that Krsna is required to descend upon this material world and engage in so many activities. No one is equal to or greater than Krsna, and He has all knowledge naturally
- We should not think that the demigods are God. God is one, but there are demigods who are also living entities just like us. The difference is that they have a considerable amount of power
- We should not think that the only apprehended culprit is President Nixon and that we are safe
- We should not think that the pleasure there is like the sex pleasure in the material world. No, it is different
- We should not think that we are here and that all the other planets are vacant. From experience we can see that no place on earth is vacant of living entities. If we dig deep down into the earth, we find worms
- We should not think that we are independent; rather, we should understand that we are allotted a certain portion of the total property of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This understanding will lead to perfect communism
- We should not think, "Because Krsna is supplying my food, I shall now sleep." No, you have to work, but without fear. You should engage yourself wholeheartedly in Krsna consciousness, confident of Krsna's maintenance and protection
- We should not think, that just because a planet is not composed primarily of earth, or because the atmosphere does not duplicate ours, that there is no life on these planets - where fire is prominent, water is prominent, and air and space are prominent
- We should not think, that Krsna, who is always spiritual, tries to seek pleasure on this material plane like us
- When Krsna takes His birth within this material world, His pastimes are considered to be manifest. However, when He disappears, one should not think that He is finished, for His pastimes are going on in an unmanifest form
- When we think of coming to Krsna, we should not think that we will be standing before a void or an impersonal bright light. Krsna, God, is a person, just as we are persons
- You are not thinking it is hellish? This is hellish planet. What do you mean by hellish planet? Especially this London, (laughter) always dark and moist, and what do you want more, hellish?
- Yudhisthira should not think that he had committed sins in his previous birth and is suffering the consequence