"not mixed"|"unmixed"|"not mixing"|"no mixing"|"not mix"|"not freely mix"|"not actually mix"|"not to mix"|"not intimately mix"|"Not by mix"|"not extensively mix"|"not want to mix"|"not allowed to mix"|"not that we mix"|"not possible to mix"|" not a homogeneous mixture"|" not go to mix"|"not wish to mix"|"not allowed free mixing"|"not like to mix"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Unmixed Devotional Service to God (3 P)
Pages in category "Not Mix"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- A brahmacari should be very careful not to mix with women or with men addicted to women
- Amongst my Godbrothers no one is qualified to become acarya. So it is better not to mix with my Godbrothers very intimately because instead of inspiring our students and disciples they may sometimes pollute them
- As proved here, the effulgence in every living being is individual. For some time, the effulgence remained outside the demon's (Aghasura) body, individually, and did not mix with the whole effulgence, the brahma-jyotir
- As the unmixed sun ray is very forceful and is therefore called tivra, similarly unmixed bhakti-yoga of hearing, chanting, etc., may be performed by one and all regardless of inner motive
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu said: "Do not mix freely with the residents of Mathura; show them respect from a distance. Because you (Jagadananda Pandita) are on a different platform of devotional service, you cannot adopt their behavior and practices"
- Crows always engage in picking at rejected garbage, whereas the white ducks do not mix with the crows. Rather, they take pleasure in transparent lakes with lotus flowers, surrounded by beautiful orchards
- If the restaurant is completely separate entrance and the activities of the restaurant do not mix with the temple at all, then it is possible, otherwise not
- If you are serious to be an important assistant in our Society you should fully engage yourself in translation work, and do not mix yourself with my so-called god-brothers
- Naturally, when one is adapted to the spiritual way of life, he will not want to mix with materialistic men. That would go against his grain. One may test himself by seeing how far he is inclined to live in a solitary place, without unwanted association
- Not to mix with ordinary men. Aratir jana, general public. Just like this, our place - only devotion. This is vivikta, aloof from this world
- Pasandi means devil, or nondevotee. Abhakta hina cara. Be careful not to mix with nondevotee who imagines about God
- Pure love of Godhead is unadulterated by any tinge of superfluous nondevotional desires and is not mixed with any sort of fruitive action or empiric philosophical speculation
- Pure soul, being part and parcel, it is naturally very pure. And Vedas says even when the soul is within the material existence, it is not mixed up. It remains always separate
- Simply talking or dealing, that is not mixing
- Sometimes the Mayavadi philosophers, they give this example that "As all the rivers come down to the ocean, and then business is finished." But our philosophy is not so scanty. We do not wish to mix with the ocean, we want to go deep into the ocean
- Such pure love of Godhead (when a devotee thinks of Him as his pet son, personal friend or most dear fiance) is unadulterated by any tinge of superfluous nondevotional desires and is not mixed with any sort of fruitive action
- The air enters into water, mud, stool and whatever else is there; still it does not mix with anything. Similarly, the living entity, even though situated in varieties of bodies, is aloof from them due to his subtle nature
- The doctrine of transcendental enjoyment by Krsna cannot be mixed up with the doctrine of transcendental feeling of separation from Krsna in the role of Radharani
- The standard practices for initiated devotees: Must attend evening and morning classes. Should not extensively mix with non-devotees. Should not eat food cooked by non-devotees
- Yes, if there are African girls also who want to join us, and if they get the consent of their elder family members to live with us, they may live in the temple provided there is separate place for them so that boys and girls will not mix freely
- Your question is how much or how little brahmacaris should associate with the unmarried brahmacarinis in the temple. As brahmacari you should not mix at all with brahmacarinis. Actually they should not at all see the face, but that is not possible