Unmixed Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Unmixed Devotional Service to God"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.
- As the unmixed sun ray is very forceful and is therefore called tivra, similarly unmixed bhakti-yoga of hearing, chanting, etc., may be performed by one and all regardless of inner motive
- The devotee is fixed at once in the mode of goodness, and he makes further progress to rise to the position of Vasudeva, or the state of unmixed sattva, or suddha-sattva
- The various actions and reactions of work in the mode of goodness are generally known as pious work with devotional service, culture of knowledge with DS, mystic powers with DS and (at last) devotional service unmixed with any other varieties of goodness
- Not Mix
- Un* - meaning "not" - Umbrella Category
- Devotional Service to God - Umbrella Category
- Types of Devotional Service to God - Umbrella Category
- Attributes Needed for Performing Devotional Service to God - Umbrella Category
- Devotional Service and Krsna Consciousness - Umbrella Category
- All Categories - Vaniquotes