Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
nonmoving | unmoving
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Nonmoving"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- A Vaisnava never sees the material form of anything, moving or nonmoving. Rather, everywhere he looks he sees the energy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and immediately he remembers the transcendental form of the Lord
- Actually, however, it is not an echo: it is the kirtana of the nonmoving living entities. All this, although inconceivable, is possible by Your mercy
- Akrura continued, "Everyone within this material world is covered by these modes, from Lord Brahma down to the nonmoving plants and trees"
- All moving and nonmoving creatures then began to vibrate the transcendental sound of Hare Krsna, as if they were echoing the deep sound of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Another gopi said, "Everything appears wonderful when Krsna and Balarama travel in the forest of Vrndavana playing Their flutes and making intimate friendship with all kinds of moving and nonmoving living creatures"
- Another meaning of the word 'atma' is 'one's characteristic nature.' Whoever enjoys his particular type of nature is called atmarama. Therefore, all living entities - be they moving or nonmoving - are also called atmarama
- At the present moment I see two Brahmans. One Brahman is Lord Jagannatha, who does not move, and the other Brahman, who is moving, is You. Lord Jagannatha is the arca-vigraha, the worshipable Deity, and it is He who is the nonmoving Brahman
- Haridasa said, "My Lord, as long as You are situated within the material world, You will send to the spiritual sky all the developed moving and nonmoving living entities in different species"
- Haridasa Thakura replied, "My dear Lord, the deliverance of all moving and nonmoving living entities takes place only by Your mercy. You have already granted this mercy and delivered them"
- If one does not develop knowledge and practical application of knowledge through the help of a spiritual master and the sastras - if one misuses this opportunity - then in the next life he is sure to be born in a species of nonmoving living entities
- In this atmosphere, all the ten directions became jubilant, as did the waves of the rivers. Moreover, all beings, moving and nonmoving, were overwhelmed with transcendental bliss
- In this way all moving and nonmoving living entities will come into existence, and the entire universe will be filled as it was previously
- The demigods said: Dear Lord, You are the refuge of all moving and nonmoving living entities
- The eternally conditioned living entities can be divided into two types - moving and nonmoving
- The holy name of Krsna is so attractive that anyone who chants it - including all living entities, moving and nonmoving, and even Lord Krsna Himself - becomes imbued with love of Krsna. This is the effect of chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra
- The living entities, both moving and nonmoving, are controlled by the Vedic instructions in art and science, and therefore they are all expansions of the external energy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The living entity is the offshoot or offspring of Lord Visnu; therefore within this material world, among moving and nonmoving things, the real principle is Lord Visnu
- There are many types of Vedic literatures and supplementary Puranas. In each of them there are particular demigods who are spoken of as the chief demigods. This is just to create an illusion for moving and nonmoving living entities
- These planets, which are floating in the air, are actually held in the fist of the universal form of the Supreme Lord. By His strength and energy, all moving and nonmoving things stay in their place
- Those entities which cannot move - like trees, for example - remain in one place and are classified as nonmoving entities, and those that move - such as the birds and beasts - are called jangama
- Thus all the moving and nonmoving living entities of Vrndavana became very jubilant to see the Lord. It was as if friends were made happy by seeing another friend
- Thus the Personality of Godhead astonishes all living entities, both moving and nonmoving, within the three worlds. He is so beautiful that He is called Krsna
- Time, nature, prakrti (as cause and effect), the mind, the material elements, false ego, the modes of nature, the senses, the universal form, complete independence and the moving and nonmoving beings appear subsequently as His opulences
- When loud chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra is performed all over the world by those who follow in Your footsteps, all living entities, moving and nonmoving, dance in ecstatic devotional love
- When They play on Their flutes, all moving living entities are stunned, and nonmoving living entities experience ecstatic jubilation by Their sweet music. All these things are certainly very wonderful
- You are Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and You are moving here and there. The two of You are the same Brahman, master of the material nature, but You are playing two parts - one moving and one not moving
- You have loudly chanted the Hare Krsna mantra, and everyone, moving or not moving, has benefited by hearing it
- You have preached the loud chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra and in this way freed all moving and nonmoving living entities from material bondage