Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
inert | inertia | inertness
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Inertness - devotional (4 P)
Pages in category "Inert"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- A devotee advanced on the spiritual platform sees everything movable and inert as the Supreme Lord. For him, everything he sees here and there is but a manifestation of Lord Krsna
- As soon as a devotee sees something - be it movable or inert - he immediately remembers Krsna. An advanced devotee is advanced in knowledge. This knowledge is very natural to a devotee
- As the source of the material elements, the material energy is known as pradhana, and as the source of the manifestations of the material energy it is known as maya. But material nature is inert in that she has no independent power to do anything
- Bodily symptoms which express overwhelming ecstatic love: disappointment, lamentation, humility, guilt, fatigue, intoxication, pride, doubt, apprehension, intense emotion, madness, forgetfulness, disease, confusion, death, laziness, inertness
- Both inert matter and the living force - the soul - are emanations from Him. Only the foolish conclude that when the Supreme Lord appears He accepts the conditions of matter
- If a human being tries to exist without ego, desire, feelings, dislikes, and so on, he will be converted into inert matter. This is not spiritual elevation
- In fact, while receiving Krsna, King Yudhisthira forgot himself. This is an instance of inertia resulting from the ecstasy of seeing Krsna
- In the Parama-samhita it is described that material nature, which is used for others' purposes, is factually inert and always subject to transformation
- In the relative world the knower is the living spirit or superior energy, whereas the known is inert matter or inferior energy. Therefore, there is a duality of inferior and superior energy
- In the Tenth Canto, 21st Chapter, 13th verse of Srimad-Bhagavatam there is an appreciation by the gopis of the inertia of the cows in Vrndavana
- Inert matter is undoubtedly energy with potential to interact, but it has no initiative of its own
- It is easy to discern the superiority of spirit over inert matter. The jiva principle is setting into motion and sustaining everything in this material world
- Sevanam does not mean sit down idle, inert. No. As soon as seva. Seva means activity. One has to preach, one has to write, one has to do this, do that, cook, offer the prasadam, everything. Seva, activity
- Sevanam means activity. Sevanam does not mean sit down idle, inert. No. As soon as seva... Seva means activity. One has to preach, one has to write, one has to do this, do that, cook, offer the prasadam, everything. Seva, activity
- The material nature, as the material cause, is known as pradhana, and as efficient cause is known as maya. But since it is inert matter, it is not the remote cause of creation
- The Supreme Brahman is not inert matter, but He is supreme consciousness and is independent
- The very name Krsna means that He attracts even Cupid. He is therefore attractive to everyone - male and female, moving and inert living entities. Indeed, Krsna is known as the all-attractive one
- Their (cows and calves) eyes seemed to be embracing Krsna, and there were tears in their eyes. This is an instance of inertia resulting from hearing the transcendental vibrations of Krsna's flute
- This theory cannot be supported, for the original cause of everything is not inert atoms