"no death"|"never die"|"not dying"|"never dies"|"no birth, death"|"no punar death"|"no birth or death"|"no birth and death"|"no question of death"|"does not die"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "No Death"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Death means I have forgotten what was I was in the past life. That is called death. Otherwise I, as spirit soul, I have no death
- Death means that unconsciousness for a long period. Because the soul is eternal. It will be explained. There is no birth and death. So when this body is annihilated, so the soul remains unconscious for a period, seven months for a human being
- Death means unconscious for seven months. That's all. That is death. There is no death. Death means I give up this body, enter the womb of another mother's body
- Even ordinary living being, he does not die. Na hanyate hanyamane sarire. And what to speak of such exalted, authorized personality like Bhaktisiddhanta. He is seeing. I never feel that I am alone
- Every one of us are already old. (We) generally understand that old age means nearing death, but who can guarantee that there is no death immediately? At any moment
- Evolution means to transmigrate from one body to another. But there is no such thing. Everyone is eternal. There is no death, there is no transmigration. This is botheration
- If I can get some place where going I'll have not to die again or not to become old and not to have any diseases, oh, certainly I shall accept it. That is my desire, heart's desire. I want. I want that
- If one is not born, how he can die? There is no question of death. Death is for a thing which has got a birth. If one has no birth, there is no question of death
- In the cosmos of three-fourths energy of the Lord there is neither death nor fear, and one is full of the blissful life of happiness and knowledge
- In the Gita it is stated that the living entity is never born and he never dies. He is eternal and indestructible, and he continues to live after the destruction of his temporary material body
- It is a great shock that he is not visible to our eyes. But as we know, the living being does not die
- The conditioned soul should utilize his energy in the devotional service of the Lord so that he can be transferred to the other, eternal nature, where there is no birth, no death, no creation, no destruction, but permanent life instead
- The living being has no birth and no death, but because of his separation from the service of the Lord and due to his desire to lord it over material nature, he is offered a suitable body to satisfy his material desires
- The soul has no death, but when the same pure soul desires to enjoy the material world independently, he is placed under the conditions of material nature and must therefore accept a certain type of body and suffer the pains and pleasures thereof
- The spirit is never annihilated, nor can anyone annihilate him, even after the annihilation of the material body. He therefore has no birth and no death. Nor does he grow or diminish by repeated material births and deaths
- The spirit soul, the living entity, has no death, for he is eternal and inexhaustible. Being free from material contamination, he can go anywhere in the material or spiritual worlds
- The Vedic literatures describe that in Satyaloka there is no birth, death, old age or disease. In other words, since Satyaloka is situated next to Brahmaloka, or the Brahman effulgence, it is almost as good as Vaikunthaloka
- There is no death. Death means I give up this body, enter the womb of another mother's body
- There is nothing to be very sorry for. According to Bhagavad-gita your father has not died, he has changed his body
- They are making machine perfect, but they cannot make themselves perfect. Why don't you ask that "Why don't you make a machine that you will not die? Your machine will not die, I accept. You are so perfect. But why you will die? Why he will die?"
- When Lord Ramacandra, was the King of this world, all bodily and mental suffering, disease, old age, bereavement, lamentation, distress, fear and fatigue were completely absent. There was even no death for those who did not want it
- Without becoming a devotee of the Lord, one cannot perfect one's human life. The perfection of human life is to be elevated to the spiritual world, where there is no birth, no death, no disease and no old age