Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Net"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- After some inquiries, Svarupa Damodara could understand that the fisherman had caught Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in his net. Since the fisherman was afraid of being haunted by a ghost, Svarupa Damodara gave him a slap and chanted Hare Krsna
- All living beings in all the planets of this universe, including the presiding deities of all the planets, are fully under the control of the Lord. They work like birds caught in a net, who cannot move independently
- As He (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) floated in the sea, He was washed away to the Konarka temple, where a fisherman, thinking that the Lord's body was a big fish, caught Him in his net and brought Him ashore
- As I tried to release the net, I touched the body, and as soon as I touched it, a ghost entered my heart
- As the fish, being entangled, he struggles for existence, how to get out of the net... He's not peaceful. You will find, as soon as caught he's up in the net, "Fut! Fut! Fut! Fut! Fut!" He wants to get out
- If one hears with faith and love these pastimes concerning Lord Caitanya’s meeting with Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, he very soon is freed from the net of speculation and fruitive activity and attains the shelter of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's lotus feet
- It is caught by the net of the hunter. So mother immediately jumped over it to save the children, and she was also captured. Then the father saw, "Now if I go to save them, I'll be captured. Let me go away. Let me take sannyasa. That's all"
- The fisherman replied, "I have not seen a single person here, but while casting my net in the water, I captured a dead body"
- The Sanskrit word moha-jala is very significant. Jala means "net"; like fish caught in a net, they have no way to come out
- This fisherman caught You in his net and rescued You from the water. Because of Your touch, he is now mad with ecstatic love for Krsna
- We are entangled with the network of this fabrication of material elements. Very difficult position. Just like the fish caught up in the net of the fisherman, or maya, similarly, we are now caught up within the network created by the material nature
- When Pradyumna was thrown into the sea, a big fish immediately swallowed him. Later this fish was caught in the net of a fisherman, and the fish was later sold to the Sambara demon