This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Must Have"
The following 186 pages are in this category, out of 186 total.
- A devotee cannot execute the order of anyone except the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This is the position of a devotee. Hiranyakasipu could understand that this boy (Prahlada) must have been very powerful, since the boy did not heed his orders
- A devotee must have only one initiating spiritual master because in the scriptures acceptance of more than one is always forbidden. There is no limit, however, to the number of instructing spiritual masters one may accept
- A devotee who wishes to advance in Krsna consciousness must have knowledge of Krsna's personal form, His three principal energies, His pastimes and the relationship of the living entities with Him
- A living being, whoever he may be, must have feeling of affection for others because this is a symptom of life
- A living entity must have independence, although it is very little, minute. That Krsna does not touch. He'll never touch. You'll have to agree, "Yes, Krsna, I shall surrender unto You. Yes. That is for my benefit." This is Krsna consciousness
- A spiritual master must have seen Krsna. Without seeing, he cannot be spiritual master. But how Krsna can be seen? Krsna can be seen by love
- According to religious system, people should not be cats and dogs or hogs in the matter of sex life. They must have married wife, married husband. And only for nice children, they should unite
- Actually, human opulence means not these tin cars. Once it is dashed with another car, it is finished, no value. Human opulence means the society must have enough gold, enough jewelry, enough silk, enough grains, enough milk, enough vegetables, like that
- Actually, the proprietor is the Supreme Lord. We are just guest in His house. We are not proprietor. We must have, we must develop this sense, that Krsna is the proprietor, or the Supreme Lord is the proprietor
- Although the fighting between Krsna and Jambavan went on for twenty-eight days, the inhabitants of Dvaraka waited outside the tunnel for twelve days, and after that they decided that something undesirable must have happened
- And where? Pranipata. Where you will find a person that "He is... Here is a person where I can surrender"? Then that means we have to make a little test where to surrender. That much knowledge you must have
- Ants are generally found everywhere, but when Ramacandra Puri saw ants crawling in the abode of the Lord, he took it for granted that they must have been there because Caitanya Mahaprabhu had been eating sweetmeats. He thus discovered imaginary faults
- Anyone who has come here, he must commit sinful activities. As soon as you get this material body, then you must have to commit sinful activities, even if you are very careful. It is not possible
- Anyone who has no religion, it doesn't matter what kind of religion he has got, but he must have some religion. Without religion he is animal
- Anyone who has seen the Red Fort in Delhi must have marked that the walls are made of marble and were once decorated with jewels. During the British period all these jewels were taken away and dispatched to the British Museum
- As a devotee of the Lord, he (Bhismadeva) knew that the Lord's devotee cannot be vanquished at any time. Maharaja Yudhisthira was quite aware of all these good wishes of Bhismadeva, and therefore he must have been feeling the great separation
- As soon as one grows, keeps away from the mother, from the father, the so-called independence. Actually we are dependent on Krsna. He is supplier. He is giving us food, everything. So we must have confidence. That's all
- Because he (sudra) cannot even live without having a master. He must have a master to provide him. But the Vedic culture is that brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya, they will not accept any service
- Brahmacari means how to control the senses, to keep under his own control, not that "I am now sexually inclined. I must have immediately sex." No. Danta. That is taught
- Civilized human being must have religion. But religion does not mean to develop or improve economic condition. Generally people go to church, to temple, to express some awful condition
- Control... That is the distinction between animal and human life. Animal cannot control. The human civilized man must be, must have the capacity to control. That is human civilization. That is called tapasya
- Day's business is to earn money. Without earning money, the night's business will not go very nicely. Therefore money we must have
- Dear friends, the gopi who has been taken away by Krsna to a secluded place must have worshiped the Lord more than anyone else
- Dear Queen, you must have worshiped the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who delivers His devotees from the greatest danger. Persons who constantly meditate upon Him surpass the course of birth and death. This perfection is very difficult to achieve
- Devaki must have had some transcendental qualities; otherwise why would the goddess Durga have taken birth from her womb? Under the circumstances, Kamsa, struck with wonder, wanted to compensate for his atrocities against his sister Devaki
- Dhrtarastra must have been very glad to understand that Arjuna was not going to fight and was instead leaving the battlefield for the begging profession. But Sanjaya disappointed him again in relating that Arjuna was competent to kill his enemies
- Don't disturb them, that "These are strange people." No, we don't want that. But we must have our position. Tilaka is our position
- Even God has got this discrimination. There are bad elements. So if in God's mind there is good element, bad element... So we are part and parcel of God. We must have also the same sentiment. We cannot avoid it
- Every important individual within this world must have heard of Krsna, especially at the present moment, due to the Krsna consciousness movement
- Every individual being must have his opinion; that is the significance of individuality, but all such differences of opinions must coincide in Krishna
- Every living entity is eternal. He must have his eternal body. But purposefully, to enjoy this material world, the living entity has accepted a material body. Not only once, but it is going on continually, one after another
- Every volume of Srimad-Bhagavatam, Caitanya Caritamrta and any other big volumes, must have a full index. It is not a very prestigious presentation without the index. All volumes in the future must have the index
- Everyone must have a woman, parakiya. This is sahajiya-vada
- Faith you must have. Without faith, you cannot go a step forward, even in your ordinary life. But faith, what faith? Ah, the belief and faith should be in the authorized, authorized place. That is the process. Faith we must have
- First of all, we are united, husband and wife. Then we want a nice apartment or house, grha. Then, to maintain the house, we require a field, field of activity. Generally, formerly, they were agricultural. So you must have income
- First of all, you must have faith that, "In this life I shall understand thoroughly about God."Then associate with persons who are busy with God's business.Then you act as they are acting.Then your misconception of material life will be finished
- For a particular type of business, occupation, one must have particular type of brain. So therefore this is division. Not that everyone is of the same type
- For neophytes, we must have many engagements. In the neophyte stage, if you try to imitate the advanced stage, then it will be simply ludicrous. In the neophyte stage we must be always engaged
- For our activity we must have a body; without a body, without sense organs, there is no activity. But people are not inquiring whether it is possible to have an eternal body
- For plain living we must have sufficient land for raising crops and pasturing grounds for the cows. If there is sufficient grains and production of milk, then the whole economic problem is solved
- He (Akrura) did not know what sort of pious activities he must have performed to gain an opportunity to go see Lord Krsna and Lord Balarama in Vrndavana on that day. A pure Vaisnava always thinks himself unfit to serve Krsna
- He (Nanda Maharaj) could understand that Uddhava was a very confidential friend of Krsna's and therefore must have come with good messages
- I am very glad that you are preparing the ground work for starting our centers in London, Amsterdam and Berlin. It may be that we can add another in Tokyo. We must have hundreds of such branches for preaching Krishna Consciousness all over the world
- I can understand that previously there must have been some quarrel amongst you and that sometimes happens amongst god-brothers. Whatever is done is done
- I expect that each center must have a nice Samkirtan party. If you join Samkirtan party, who will maintain and manage the center?
- I hope you will soon be getting a cow for New Vrindaban. Vrindaban without cows does not look well, so we must have many cows as soon as possible
- I think that all my sisters must have gone to this great sacrificial ceremony with their husbands just to see their relatives
- I understand that Dinesh's present job is very tedious and hampering, but because you are now a family man, you must have some steady income
- If a child is trained properly in Krishna Consciousness, he will never go away. That means he must have two things, love and education
- If a person born in a family of dog-eaters takes to the chanting of the holy name of Krsna, it is to be understood that in his previous life he must have executed all kinds of austerities and penances and performed all the Vedic yajnas
- If every one of us possess a temple there, the importance of Sridhama Mayapur will automatically increase and we must have this ideal in view always
- If I am not fit for a certain thing and if I am engaged in that business, that will be failure. That will be failure. For a particular type of business, occupation, one must have particular type of brain. So therefore this is division
- If we really want to cultivate the human spirit in society we must have first-class intelligent men to guide the society, and to develop the finer tissues of our brains we must assimilate vitamin values from milk
- If you are actually serious to understand the transcendental science, spiritual knowledge, you must have guru
- If you become a family man you must have some source of income. That source of income is land, as Rayarama was explaining you. Actually the land is the source of income. If you can utilize the land, then there is everything stocked there
- In America especially, despite all material opulences, there you are becoming confused and frustrated and disappointed, because wood and stone will not satisfy you. You must have spiritual food, and that is Srimad-Bhagavatam
- In Bhagavad-gita it is said that at the time of death one will be absorbed in the thoughts which he cultivated during his lifetime. A person who had no other idea than to properly maintain his family members must have family affairs in his last thoughts
- In human society, for at least peaceful living, the human society must have religion, dharma. And artha means economic development, good condition, economic
- In the laws of nature, if you commit suicide, that is another criminal act. So suicidal policy, to end this misery of life, is not all. We must have, I mean to say, greater life
- In the meantime, you must have the machine and begin immediately composing. If credit reference is required, Hayagriva will give. I have already talked with him about this. So do it immediately
- In this world we are, every one of us are bound up by the laws of karma, destiny. We have got our destiny. So much happiness, so much distress we must have
- It appears that the great sage Atri Muni had no specific idea of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Of course, he must have been conversant with the Vedic information that there is a Supreme Personality of Godhead who is the creator of the universe
- It is so beneficial for successful human mission, so I must have it. I must execute this Krsna consciousness. This is called utsahat, to become energetic, not lethargic but energetic. So utsahad dhairyat
- It is the duty of the government to see that nobody is unemployed. Everyone must have some means of earning. That is good government
- It is therefore to be understood that such an unfit person must have obtained the nectar of Krsna's lips on the strength of some austerity
- Just as a student in a law class is to be understood to have already graduated from general education, anyone who is engaged in the chanting of the holy name of the Lord (Hare Krsna mantra) must have already passed all lower stages
- Just like this child. She has taken birth having Vaisnava father and mother. So she must have been a Vaisnavi or a Vaisnava in her previous life. Because this is an opportunity from the... All our children, those who are born of a Vaisnava father, mother
- Just like, "O God, give us our daily bread." That means I have got attachment of this material world, and to live in this material world, I must have supplies of material things so that I can maintain my status quo. This is called material attachment
- King Pariksit inquired: My dear lord, due to their birth, the forty-nine Maruts must have been obsessed with a demoniac mentality. Why did Indra, the King of heaven, convert them into demigods? Did they perform any rituals or pious activities?
- Knowledge means you must have knowledge of everything, social, political, religious, cultural, philosophical, chemical, physical, everything. So the Bhagavad-gita is like that. Vedic knowledge is like that. You receive any type of knowledge you want
- Krsna consciousness movement is not pushing something forcibly to anyone. There is complete judgement. But unfortunately, if one cannot understand, that is not our fault. One must have the intelligence to understand
- Krsna continued, "It is My eternal principle that anyone who comes under My shelter must have all his desires fulfilled by My grace"
- Krsna does not say "By birth." By acquiring the qualities and action. One must have the brahminical qualities and act as a brahmana; then he'll be accepted as brahmana
- Krsna said, "I think the drones that are buzzing all around You must have been Your devotees in their past lives. They cannot leave Your company because no one can be a better, more affectionate master than You"
- Krsna said, "Some of you (the gopis) must have babies by this time, although you are very young. You must have left your small babies at home, and they must be crying. Please immediately go back home and just feed them with your breast milk"
- Krsna worship is so easy, universal. Other worshiping method you have to collect so many things, then you can worship. Or you must have temple, you must have church, you must have worshiping place. But Krsna is everywhere
- Ksatriya, he should be very brave, not to go away from fighting. He must have a ruling capacity. He must be charitable. In this way, ksatriya must execute his system of life
- Laborer class of men, they are considered to be the legs of the Supreme Lord. So anyone in this society, or in this human society or material world, they must have some situation. There is some positive position of everyone in the body of the Supreme
- Lord Krsna began to think that while He was staying in Hastinapura with Balarama after the killing of Sisupala, Sisupala's men must have attacked Dvaraka. On reaching Dvaraka, Lord Krsna saw that the whole city was greatly endangered
- Material existence means to be always hankering and lamenting. I must have a new automobile, I must have more money, I must have good wife
- Material prosperity means that the people must have sufficient to eat or to maintain the body and soul together in sound health for further development in spiritual consciousness
- My advice to you under the circumstances is that at least for one hour you must all go to have Sankirtana outside on the streets or in the park. That is your life and soul, first business
- My suggestion is that either in Calcutta or in Delhi we must have our own press with good equipments so that we may be able to broadcast the message of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in all the important languages specially in Hindi and in English
- My uncle, you must have visited Dvaraka. In that holy place are our friends & well-wishers, the descendants of Yadu, who are always rapt in the service of Krsna. You might have seen them or heard about them. Are they all living happily in their abodes?
- Negation is no good. You must have some positive gain. So this Krsna consciousness movement is negation of the materialistic way of life and regain the blissful eternal life of spiritual understanding. So simply negation is no gain
- No one can attain spiritual perfection by physical strength. One must have the spiritual strength which is infused by Balarama, or Sankarsana. Ananta, or Sesa, is the source of the power which sustains all the planets in their different positions
- Nobody is working uselessly. He must have some gain. But one who does not utilize that gain for his sense gratification but works as a matter of duty, karyam karma karoti sa sannyasi sa yogi ca. Such person is actually a sannyasi and yogi
- None of the material planets, nor the amenities available there for living conditions, is everlasting; therefore one must have a factual reluctance to enjoy such temporary happiness as they afford
- O friends, just think of His wives, whose hands He has accepted. How they must have undergone vows, baths, fire sacrifices and perfect worship of the Lord of the universe to constantly relish now the nectar from His lips (by kissing)
- Oh, don't try to understand in a minute. You read all these books. But attentively, if the child has form, the father must have form. There is no doubt of it. And what is that form? That you have to understand
- One cannot remain with only one leg, one hand or only one side of the body. He must have two sides. Similarly, according to nature's way, husband and wife should live together
- One must have disciplinary training in controlling speaking, anger, the tongue, the mind, the belly and the genitals. One who has controlled the particular senses mentioned above is called a gosvami
- One must have good discriminatory power to judge a thing on its merit. We should not follow the mild nature of a woman and thereby accept that which is not genuine
- One must have transcendental qualities to understand the kingdom of God and God Himself
- One should accept the mantra through a bona fide spiritual master and hear the mantra in the right ear. Not only should one chant or murmur the mantra, but in front of him he must have the Deity, or physical form of the Lord
- One who is not self-controlled, specifically in sex life, can become neither a disciple nor a spiritual master. One must have disciplinary training in controlling speaking, anger, the tongue, the mind, the belly and the genitals
- Persons who chant the holy name of Your Lordship must have executed all kinds of austerities and fire sacrifices and achieved all the good manners of the Aryans
- Poet means he must have full knowledge. Then if he writes poetry, that will be beneficial
- Practically my health does not permit me to take up any active management or administration. I should now retire and GBC should kindly give me relief in this connection. Now our organization is expanding. We must have good GBC management
- Preachers must have sufficient education because they have to meet with so many opposing elements
- Saint Vidura was a great and pure devotee of the Lord, and therefore his questions to His Grace Rsi Maitreya must have been very purposeful, on the highest level, and approved by learned circles
- Sati said to Lord Siva: I think that all my sisters must have gone to this great sacrificial ceremony (of Daksa) with their husbands just to see their relatives
- Saunaka inquired about the conversation between Vidura and Maitreya: There must have been many narrations of the spotless pastimes of the Lord
- Searching after a spiritual master. Now, just like you search after some school. You search after some school. So when you are searching after some school, you must have at least some preliminary knowledge what a school means
- Seeing the Lord unconscious, the soldiers thought, "This sannyasi must have possessed a large quantity of gold"
- Sense gratification means you must have material senses to gratify. So Krsna is so pleased, so merciful, not pleased, but He's very merciful, "All right, this rascal wants like this. Give him this facility. All right
- Simple negation, or giving up the company of materialistic persons, will not do. We must have engagements
- So before she reaches twenty years, twenty times she must have taken contraceptive method. And that means her health is ruined. What she'll produce?
- So children have parents, elderly persons must have grown up children to protect them, and woman must have husband
- So many scriptures are there, so many teachers are there, so many rules and regulations are there. They are not meant for the animals, because they cannot be purified. They must have to come to this position by evolution of human being
- Some way or other, the demon must have had some relationship with Krsna, because these symptoms developed when he heard that Krsna had already killed Kamsa
- Sometimes they paint the picture of God as very old man. Because He is the original person, so by this time He must have become very old. This is imagination. This is not actually the form of the Lord. The form of the Lord is there in the Brahma-samhita
- Spiritual master means they must have many followers. They are all Vaisnavas. They are called prabhus, and the spiritual master is called prabhupada, because on his lotus feet there are many prabhus. Pada means lotus foot
- Srila Svarupa Damodara Gosvami replied to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "If Rupa Gosvami can understand Your mind and intentions, he must have Your Lordship's special benediction"
- Such a person (a person who is chanting Your holy name) must have performed all kinds of penances and sacrifices according to Vedic rituals and studied the Vedic literatures many, many times after taking his bath in all the holy places of pilgrimage
- Sukadeva Gosvami said, "By this anyone can understand that these boys must have accumulated heaps of the results of pious activities to enable them to associate with the Supreme Personality of Godhead in such intimate friendship"
- Sukadeva Gosvami, the son of Vyasadeva, was also full in transcendental knowledge and was a great devotee of Krsna, son of Vasudeva. So there must have been discussion of Krsna, who is glorified by great philosophers & in the company of great devotees
- Sukadeva narrated: "My dear King, you must have heard the name of King Bali. He was a great devotee who gave away in charity all that he had - namely, the whole world - to Lord Vamana, the incarnation of Visnu as a dwarf brahmana"
- Surface acquaintance with the ocean is not sufficient; one must have complete knowledge of the aquatics living in the ocean depths
- That much intelligence, we must have that intelligence, that who is master. Suppose if you want gold, if you do not know where gold can be purchased, then he is cheated
- That soul is eternal, but the body is not eternal. For our activity we must have a body; without a body, without sense organs, there is no activity. But people are not inquiring whether it is possible to have an eternal body
- The anatomy of a material body must have a mechanical construction with veins and so forth, but the transcendental body of the Supreme Lord has nothing like veins
- The complete whole is not formless. If He is formless, or if He is less than any other thing, then He cannot be the complete whole. The complete whole must have everything within our experience and beyond our experience, otherwise it cannot be complete
- The cow is very, very important animal. If you want to advance your spiritual consciousness, then you must have sufficient milk and sufficient grains. That is civilization. Therefore it is the duty of the vaisyas to produce food grain
- The gopis continued, "O blackberries and bael trees and trees of the kadamba flower - you are all very pious trees to be living on the bank of the Yamuna. Krsna must have passed through this way. Will you kindly let us know which way He has gone?"
- The gopis continued, "She must have taken Krsna into the deep forest and told Him, 'My dear Krsna, I am now very tired. I cannot go any further. Please carry Me wherever You like.’'
- The gopis said to their gopi friends, "It appears that the flowers of the creepers must have been touched by the nails of Krsna. Otherwise, how could they feel so jubilant?"
- The gopis said, "It appears that they must have passed through here and touched your bodies, and thus you are feeling so pleasant and are looking toward us with sympathy. Will you kindly, therefore, inform us which way Krsna has gone?"
- The gopis said, "Krsna is the well-wisher of Vrndavana. He is as kind to you as to us; therefore after leaving us, He must have been present in your company. O fortunate trees, we are thinking of Krsna, the younger brother of Balarama"
- The gopis said: "Dear earthly planet, how many austerities and penances you must have undergone to have the lotus feet of Krsna always touching your surface"
- The King thought to himself: Persons who have no son are certainly fortunate. They must have worshiped the Lord in their previous lives so that they would not have to suffer the unbearable unhappiness caused by a bad son
- The ksatriyas must be, must have some land to collect taxes. That is the ksatriya's source of income. The brahmana's source of income, pathana pathana yajana yajana ... They must be learned scholar, they must teach others
- The living entity must have some activity. If he does not engage in the activity of transcendental service, he must fall down to material activity. As soon as one falls down to material activity, there is no rescue from the cycle of birth and death
- The Lord asked, "Why has Raghunatha dasa stopped inviting Me?" Svarupa Damodara replied, He must have reconsidered something in his mind
- The New York boys are very much anxious to start our own press immediately and we must have sufficient matter to print in the press continually
- The Nrsimha Deity should be installed only in a separate temple building. The Deity must have its own temple
- The philosophers, they are intellectually trying to be happy. That also we have to transcend. We have (to) come to the spiritual platform, brahma-bhutah. And not only come to the spiritual platform, we must have spiritual engagement
- The Queens knew that he must have performed great pious activities; otherwise why was Krsna, the husband of the goddess of fortune, taking care of him so much? They were still more surprised to see that the brahmana was seated on the bedstead of Krsna
- The residents of Mathura were surprised at the pious activities the cowherd men in Vrndavana must have performed in their previous lives to be able to see Krsna and Balarama daily as cowherd boys
- The servitor must have love and affection for the lotus feet of the Lord exactly like this. Even if the Lord wants separation, a devotee cannot abandon the shelter of His lotus feet
- The temple plan enclosed is approved by me, but we must have full control over the temple, otherwise we are not going to take charge. We cannot make any compromise on this point
- The wonderful explanation the boy has given could not have been possible for a human being. Therefore mother Sarasvati must have spoken personally through His mouth
- There are so many stories of imperfect kings or executive heads. Therefore, the executive head must be a trained person like Maharaja Yudhisthira, and he must have the full autocratic power to rule over the world
- There must be such management and or such arrangement that we must have always good association for advancement. That is required
- There were walls like those in the palace of Maharaja Uttanapada even very recently, during the Mogul period. Anyone who has seen the Red Fort in Delhi must have marked that the walls are made of marble and were once decorated with jewels
- These four rogues here must have taken away that sannyasi's riches after killing Him by making Him take the poison dhutura
- These political and social problems are temporary; we must have our interest to the real life
- They (priests) must have (sex) because they have no spiritual knowledge. Anyone who is not spiritually advanced, he cannot avoid the sex
- They must have done pious activities in their previous life, all Americans. But they should know that this is their advantage to become Krsna conscious
- They must have executed pious acts of austerity in the past, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself must have been pleased with them. Otherwise, how could they engage in devotional service in so many ways?
- They must have nice economic organization
- This is very good, to preach renouncement of this world. But side by side we must have attachment for something. Otherwise, it will not stay
- This knowledge one must have. Then he'll be cheerful in all cases and he'll be interested simply in Krsna consciousness. There is nothing to be lamented for the body, either alive or dead
- Those who are managers of this institution, they must always know that we cannot make this institution or this center as a brothel. There must be such management and or such arrangement that we must have always good association for advancement
- To appear in the material world the Lord selected His mother and father - namely Prsni and Sutapa, respectively. Whenever the Lord comes as a human being, He must have a mother & father, so He selected Prsni & Sutapa perpetually as His mother and father
- To be chanting the holy name of Your Lordship, they must have bathed at holy places of pilgrimage, studied the Vedas and fulfilled everything required
- To become a spiritual master is not easy job. One must be very learned scholar and must have full realization of the self and everything
- To own a certain piece of land is the basic civilization. Everyone must have a portion of land to produce his food. There will be no economic problem
- Translation of prayers into English is good and if somebody dresses like nice American gentleman without any robes, I have no objection; but every one of my disciples must have the flag and marks of tilak on forehead
- We are human beings, we should know what Krsna says. Krsna says, evam parampara praptam imam rajarsayo viduh. The parampara, whether he's speaking parampara or he's speaking whimsically. That much sense we must have
- We must have a center at Florida. That is my great desire
- We must have a temple at Mayapur. If every one of us possess a temple there, the importance of Sridhama Mayapur will automatically increase and we must have this ideal in view always
- We must have close cooperation between America and Germany for the successful publication of our BTG regularly in French, German and English languages
- We must have confidence that I'm working in Krsna consciousness, I must go back to Godhead, back to home. This is confidence
- We must have faith. And we see that many faithful, great acaryas and devotees of the Lord, they achieved success by this faith. Why shall I not follow them? Therefore the Vedic literature says that you have to follow the footprints of great acaryas
- Whatever you do, it must have some relationship with the satisfaction of Krsna. If Krsna is satisfied, then you act. That is Krsna consciousness
- When I was a child my father gave me one red gun, and then I was not more than eight years. Then, after getting one, I said, "I must have another one"
- When natural disturbances occur on a planet, one should understand that a demon must have taken birth there
- When there is material transaction, if I want to purchase something, then I must have the requisite money to purchase. It is conditioned. But if you want to render service to God, or Krsna, there is no condition
- When you go to God, you must have a body like God. Just like if you want to enter into the water, then you must have a body like a fish. Otherwise you cannot enter into the water
- Without faith we cannot step forward even in our daily life. If we have got faith in ordinary dealings, don't you think that we must have very good faith when we are making progress in spiritual line? But faith should not be blind. Blind faith is useless
- Yes, the big Deities are already shipped to Los Angeles. We must have in L.A. immediately the installation of these big Deities. As soon as I arrive, I shall install Them
- Yes, this supplying of milk to the temple is wanted. Thank you. In the way that Atlanta is doing, every center must have a farm so we can get all milk and if possible vegetable, even fruit, flowers and milk
- You are not forbidden to do this thing or that thing, but you have to see only whether by your action the Supreme Lord is satisfied. That's all. That much knowledge you must have. Then your life will be successful
- You can give up your family life, social life, political life, this life, that life when you take Krsna conscious life. Otherwise, it is not possible. Otherwise, you must have to take some of this life. There is no question of your freedom
- You must follow his (Jesus Christ's) instruction, "Thou shall not kill." You must have discrimination. You are human beings; you are not cats and dogs. You must have discrimination, what to eat, what to not eat
- You must have sense gratification, eating, sleeping, mating - but as far as you can maintain your body very nicely. Not that voluntarily you shall starve
- You must have such common sense where to go and ask for God. That common sense must be there. And that is also very easily understood. Those who have devoted their life for God and they have no other business than God, to serve God, he is the right man
- You must have the best kind of treatment available, and you can spend from the money you are collecting on behalf of Krishna
- Your Majesty (King Jarasandha) must have heard the glorious names of charitable personalities such as Hariscandra, Rantideva and Mudgala, who used to live only on grains picked up from the paddy field, and the great Maharaja Sibi