Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
musician | musicians
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Musician"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- I dreamt that John took me in a place at Calcutta and he was showing me a house, a big palatial building, which formerly belonged to a very rich man, and he was a famous musician also
- If the public is thinking that we are something show or commercial performers, that will not be proper idea. But if the musicians and dancers want to give one concert and donate the proceeds to us, we shall gladly thank them
- In the assembly house were professional jokers, dancers, musicians and ballet girls, and as soon as the Lord (Krsna) sat on His throne they would begin their respective functions to please the Lord and put Him in a happy mood
- On that auspicious occasion (of the birth ceremony of Krsna), there were different bands of expert musicians playing
- One intelligent boy, you have heard his name, George Harrison, he's one of the greatest musicians at the present moment, of the world. I think so, eh?
- One of our friends, a famous English musician, has become attracted to chanting the holy names of Krsna, and even in his records he has several times mentioned the holy name of Krsna
- One thing we must remember that we are not professional musicians or concert party. Our main business is to vibrate the Holy Name of Krishna everywhere so that the people will be benefited by hearing the transcendental sound
- Similarly, in Navadvipa city all the professional dancers, musicians and blessers gathered together, dancing in great jubilation
- So far the concert of Indian musicians and dancers for raising funds for the new temple, yes you may do that, I have no objection
- Svarupa Damodara was as expert a musician as the Gandharvas, and in scriptural discussion he was just like Brhaspati, the priest of the heavenly gods. Therefore it is to be concluded that there was no great personality quite like Svarupa Damodara
- The musicians in the upper planetary systems are called Gandharvas, and the dancing girls are called Apsaras
- The palanquin was also surrounded by people carrying umbrellas, camara whisks and flags, and it was preceded by musicians and dancing girls
- There is a Sanskrit proverb that says that there is not any better knowledge than to become a musician. Our Krishna Consciousness movement is practically based upon music and dancing
- We are using mrdanga, karatala, that is enough. We are not musicians. We are Krsna bhaktas. Therefore we do not stress so much importance on these different musical talents
- When Lord Krsna was engaged in such enjoyment, the Gandharvas and professional musicians would glorify Him with melodious musical concerts, accompanied by kettledrums, mrdangas and other drums, along with stringed instruments and brass bugles