misrepresent | misrepresentated | misrepresentation | misrepresentations | misrepresented | misrepresenting | misrepresents
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Misrepresent"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- I never advised you to dictate on my behalf; please therefore do not misrepresent me
- If we simply repeat this philosophy exactly as it is, without any misrepresentation or adulteration, then this movement will never be checked, and we will conquer the world
- In this philosophy (Mayavada), which is certainly very inauspicious for people in general, I (Lord Siva) have misrepresented the real meaning of the Vedas and recommended that one give up all activities in order to achieve freedom from karma
- In this philosophy, which is certainly very inauspicious for people in general, I (Siva as Sankaracarya) have misrepresented the real meaning of the Vedas and recommended that one give up all activities in order to achieve freedom from karma
- It is clear also in this connection that a Visnurata should hear Srimad-Bhagavatam from Brahmarata and no one else because others misrepresent the transcendental knowledge and thus spoil one's valuable time
- Rama Krishna Mission here is busy in preaching a misrepresentation and therefore practically they have failed to preach the real cult of India
- Rasabhasa, or incompatible mixtures of mellows, can be classified as uparasa (false expression) anurasa (imitation) and aparasa (perverted or misrepresented mellows)
- Sometimes such unfortunate persons (mudhas, or rascals) misrepresent themselves as incarnations of Krsna without referring to the authorized scriptures
- Sometimes they misrepresent themselves as karma-yogis, not knowing the meaning of the word yoga. Yoga means to link up with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, or to act in Krsna consciousness
- The Mayavadi philosophers' unrealizable ambition to become one with the Supreme through denying the existence of the Personality of Godhead results in a most calamitous misrepresentation of spiritual knowledge
- The personified Vedas condemn the impersonal conception as a gross misrepresentation
- The public wants to be cheated, and Krsna therefore creates such cheaters to misrepresent and delude. These so-called yogis are actually enjoyers of the world garbed as yogis
- The thieves and rogues of modern democracy seek election by misrepresentation of votes, and the successful rogues and thieves devour the mass of population
- There are actually two Kapilas: one Kapila, the son of Kardama Muni, is an incarnation of God, and the other is an atheist of the modern age. The atheistic Kapila is often misrepresented to be the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- This Sankhya system has been misrepresented by an imposter who is also named Kapila, but that other system of philosophy does not tally with anything described in the Sankhya of Kapila in the Srimad-Bhagavatam