Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
exaggerate | exaggerated | exaggerating | exaggeration | exaggerations
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Exaggeration"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- The assurances and challenges made by Maharaja Pariksit are never exaggerations of his real power. The Maharaja said that even the denizens of heaven could not escape his stringent government if they were violators of religious principles
- The exalted perfection of seeing the Lord is not exaggerated by Kardama Muni. He gives evidence that those who are actually elevated in yoga aspire in life after life to see this form of the Personality of Godhead
- There is no exaggeration in this story from SB. The queens of Krsna were all expansions of the goddess of fortune, Laksmiji. Krsna lived with them in different palaces, & He treated them exactly the same way an ordinary man treats his wife
- These examples are given in the sastra. They are not exaggeration but actual fact. And we have to take it in good faith
- This is fact it is not exaggeration
- When a student interpreted the glories of the holy name as a prayer of exaggeration, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, greatly unhappy, immediately warned everyone not to see the student's face henceforward
- When Rupa Gosvami thus recited his verse, Caitanya Mahaprabhu disapproved of it because it described His personal glories. He expressed the opinion that it was an exaggerated explanation