Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
misdirect | misdirected | misdirecting | misdirection
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Misdirected"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- I have already explained that because Sri Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and because He has got clear vision, and because He has full knowledge, He cannot give us misdirection
- If I (Lord Krsna) should cease to work, then all humanity would be misdirected. I would also be the cause of creating unwanted population, and I would thereby destroy the peace of all sentient beings
- If we are inspired by our remembrance of the Lord and by His will, then we will never be misdirected. We will not be intimidated by the horrible hallucinations of this illusory material energy
- It is very common for us, like Arjuna, to try to dissipate our disillusionments by our own devices, culled from our own mundane experience. This attempt to remove our daily bodily and mental difficulties is always misdirected
- Sex indulgence is abominable and misdirected even from the ordinary point of view, the sahajiyas nonetheless pass themselves off as devotees conducting spiritual activities
- Sisupala said, "Many sages & elder persons are present, but still they have accepted the statement of a foolish boy. This means by the influence of time even the intelligence of such honored persons as those present in this meeting can be misdirected"
- That is our concern: how the world is misdirected. That we are challenging, this Krsna consciousness. It is not that "East," "West," "you," "I." Everyone is a victim. Bhagavata says, prayena kalau asmin yuge janah: "In this age everyone is condemned"
- That literature is full of transcendental words directed toward bringing about a revolution in the impious lives of this world's misdirected civilization
- The materialists, like animals, also do not know how they are being misdirected by neglecting the transcendental thought of the Supreme person
- This assembly house had some corners so puzzling that when Duryodhana came to visit this house he was misdirected, accepting water as land and land as water