Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Minutes (as in time)
minute | minutes | minute's
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Minutes (as in time)"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- A man-made satellite may orbit the earth in an hour and twenty-five minutes and thus complete one full day, although a day ordinarily takes twenty-four hours for those living on earth
- Among yourselves, there is no strong man. That is the defect. All like child. That is the defect. And it requires a very strong man. That is lacking. In every minute details I have poked my nose
- As Govinda stroked His body, the Lord slept very nicely for about forty-five minutes, and then His sleep broke
- Every living being is controlled by the laws of nature at every minute, just as a citizen is controlled by the influence of the state
- Every minute I think of you and as you asked me to go to San Francisco while returning from India, I am trying to fulfill my promise. I am thinking of going directly to San Francisco
- If you simply engage your mind on the lotus feet of Krsna, that is perpetual pranayama. Not for one hour, two hour, or a minute
- It's like ten minutes a day. "Keep your job. Keep your position in life. Do everything you're doing. Just ten minutes a day go to sleep. Say some mantra and sleep." So no one is very much upset by it
- Oh, don't try to understand in a minute. You read all these books. But attentively, if the child has form, the father must have form. There is no doubt of it. And what is that form? That you have to understand
- Our yoga system is not like that, that we whole day, twenty-three hours and forty-five minutes, I engage myself in all nonsensical activities, and fifteen minutes I concentrate my mind, the meditation. That kind of yoga system is not here
- That is God's creation. Take..., take out one fish; within five minutes he'll die. And you put yourself in the water; within five minutes you will die
- The essence of sastra is Bhagavad-gita. So anyone who studies Bhagavad-gita minutely will become perfect
- The sun is taking away our duration of life every minute, every hour, every day. But if we engage ourself in the topics of Uttama-sloka, that time he cannot take away
- This is our process, that you do not let even one minute go by without doing some sort of service for Krishna. Because as soon as there is a little gap of Krishna Consciousness, immediately maya makes an attack to grab us again
- Transcendentalists, who are naturally devotees of the Lord, are the real friends of the people in general, not the so-called public leaders who are unable to see what is going to happen five minutes ahead
- We cannot remain without varieties. That is not possible. If there is nobody here, and you sit down, make meditation, you can sit down for fifteen minutes or twenty minutes, then you will go away
- We do not know how people can be captivated by the bogus yoga system in which it is stated that simply by meditating fifteen minutes daily one can attain the perfection of becoming one with God
- We have invented something new, to become servant of sex and intoxication." And if somebody says, "Yes, it is all right. You go on with this. Simply meditate for fifteen minutes and you'll actually realize that you are God..." This is asuric
- You have to become God conscious. Then you will understand what is God. It is not a so trifle thing you ask me and in one minute, you understand God. That is foolishness. You have to study the science of God. God is not so cheap
- You should know the tactic how to sell without irritating. What your lecture will do for three minutes, but if he reads one page his life may be turned