Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Mine (Prabhupada)"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- All our literatures are for guiding you in your successful prosecution of Krsna Consciousness, so follow these instructions of mine implicitly
- As the father becomes unhappy when one of his children wishes to break family connections I also become unhappy when there is difficulties within our ISKCON family. So please do not consider leaving as you are spiritual children of mine
- I am most concerned that these books of mine be printed profusely and distributed all over the world as each book has so much potency for making persons Krsna conscious
- I am sure that my Guru Maharaja will be easily inclined to your prayers than that of mine. You will do good always by offering your prayers to His Divine Grace Bhaktisiddhanta Goswami Maharaja
- I have already asked you to think on the project how you can push on our books and literature. I cannot suggest any other alternatives, but if you can execute this will of mine, I shall remain ever-obliged to you
- I would always prefer to distribute our books ourselves and publish them ourselves in our own press. That is my ambition, so you try to fulfill this desire of mine
- If you say that "Your dream is also wrong," yes, I do not dream. I take the facts from the authority. We do not dream. Dream is dream, either yours or mine. It doesn't matter
- The American boys have cooperated with me by printing, by distributing, and the money was received by selling the books. So the books are mine. I have given to the society
- The Bhagavad Gita, there are many, but why ours is selling so many? Because we have named "As It Is". Is that the reason?
- The Tagore Society of New York Inc. Cordially Invites You to a lecture "GOD CONSCIOUSNESS" by A.C. BHAKTIVEDANTA SWAMI Date: Sunday, November 28,1965. Time: Lecture, 3:30 P.M. Tea, 4:30 P.M. Place: New India House, 3, East 64th Street
- Their expenditure is at my direction. Not a single paisa they can spend in their own discretion. They are laboring hard to get this collection, but the money is mine. This is the arrangement
- We are making this preaching work of Krsna consciousness. If somebody comes he's Krsna's, he's not mine. These boys serving me, not for my sense gratification, for developing Krsna consciousness
- We can take help from outside in the matter of monetary help, either by contribution or by loan, but not to enter into transactions with outsiders. Because their aim of life is different from ours