Category:Millions of Universes
"millions of universes"|"millions and trillions of universes"|"millions of other universes"|"millions of brahmandas, or universes"|"millions of jagad-anda, universes"|"millions of planets and universes"|" millions of seeds of universes"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Millions of Universes"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- After creating millions of universes, the first purusa entered into each of them in a separate form, as Sri Garbhodakasayi
- All the so-called stars are but different planets. Besides this universe, there are many millions of other universes, and each of them contains similar innumerable stars and planets
- Another devotee once said, "This Supreme Personality of Godhead from whose bodily pores come millions of universes, permanently rising, who is the ocean of mercy, who is the owner of inconceivable energies"
- Even Lord Maha-visnu, who by His breathing creates many millions upon millions of universes, is Lord Krsna's kala-visesa, or plenary portion of a plenary portion
- Even the Brahmas, of which there are millions in different universes, are all liable to death either today or tomorrow. Therefore the entire material universe is called Martyaloka, the place of death
- Jagad-anda means this universe and there are hundreds and millions. Numberless. And each universe is filled up with innumerable planets. Yasya prabha prabhavato jagad-anda-koti-kotisv asesa-vasudhadi-vibhuti-bhinnam
- Just as innumerable atomic infinitesimal fragments pass through the holes of a screened window, so millions and trillions of universes in their seedling form are coming out from the bodily pores of Maha-Visnu
- Krsna is always complete, and although He can create millions of universes, all of them full in all opulences, He remains as opulent as ever, without any change (advaitam)
- Krsna, as Garbhodakasayi Visnu, is within the gigantic universe, and He is lying in the Causal Ocean as Maha-Visnu, in a body so gigantic that when He exhales, millions and trillions of universes emanate from His body
- Maha-visnu lies on the Causal Ocean, and when He exhales, millions of brahmandas, or universes, come from the pores of His body. Then, when Maha-visnu inhales, all these brahmandas disappear
- Maha-visnu, from whose breathing millions of universes emanate and into whom they are again withdrawn, may be accepted as the Lord of the universe
- The demigods are departmental heads. The government of the Supreme Lord consists not only of one planet or two or three; there are millions of planets and millions of universes
- The glowing effulgence of His (Govinda's) transcendental form is the impersonal Brahman, which is absolute, complete and unlimited and which displays the varieties of countless planets, with their different opulences, in millions and millions of universes
- The glowing effulgence of His transcendental form is the impersonal Brahman, which is absolute, complete and unlimited and which displays the varieties of countless planets, with their different opulences, in millions and millions of universes
- The opulences of the impersonal Brahman spread throughout the millions and millions of universes. That Brahman is but the bodily effulgence of Govinda
- The origin of the material creation is Maha-visnu, who lies in the Causal Ocean. While He sleeps in that ocean, millions of universes are generated as He exhales, and they are all annihilated when He inhales
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead and material nature work together to maintain this great universe, and not only this universe but also the millions of other universes beyond this one
- There are millions and trillions of universes, and each universe, there are millions and trillions of planets, and each planet there are millions and trillions of living entities. So all of them combined together is only a portion of God's children