Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna in Different Universes
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God in Different Universes (1 P)
Pages in category "Krsna in Different Universes"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- A brahmana should take pity on the people and preach Krsna consciousness in order to elevate them. Sri Krsna Himself, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, personally descends into this universe from the spiritual kingdom to teach conditioned souls
- After His killing of Putana is manifested in this universe, it is next manifested in another universe. Thus all the pastimes of Krsna are eternally existing both in the original Goloka Vrndavana planet and in the material universes
- Akrura continued, "No one can estimate how many forms and incarnations You (Krsna) have, nor can anyone estimate the number of universes that are existing within You"
- All these universes are exhibition of the energy of Krsna, just like the fire can distribute its heat and light from one place
- Just as the sun globe is passing over many places across this earthly planet, so krsna-lila, or the transcendental advent and pastimes of Krsna, are also going on continuously, either in this or another universe
- Just as there is no limit to the flowing of the waves of the Ganges, there is no cessation of various features of Lord Krsna's pastimes in different universes
- Krsna is here and He's not only in the other room, other building, other city, other universe - everywhere. That is Krsna. It is stated - not that we are imagining, because we take evidence from the Vedic literatures
- Krsna is not for a particular society or particular religious community or particular country or particular time. No. Krsna is the leader of all men for all the time in all the countries, worlds & universes. He is not a sectarian Personality of Godhead
- Krsna's pastimes - appearance, childhood, boyhood & youth - are all manifested, beginning with the killing of Putana & extending to the end of the mausala-lila, the annihilation of the Yadu dynasty. All of these pastimes are rotating in every universe
- Krsna's pastimes are continuously going on, either in this universe or in another universe
- Simply by Your orders and by Your partial representation as Visnu, You are maintaining the universes. In this way, O Krsna, O enemy of Kamsa, there are so many Brahmas and Sivas who are simply carrying out Your orders
- Since all Krsna's pastimes are taking place continuously, at every moment some pastime is existing in one universe or another. Consequently these pastimes are called eternal by the Vedas and Puranas
- Subala said, "I believe that Cupid has entrusted them with the responsibility of conquering You." In other words, the beauty of the gopis was capable of conquering Krsna, although Krsna is the conqueror of all universes
- The cycle of His pastimes turns like a wheel of fire. Thus Krsna exhibits His pastimes one after the other in every universe
- The fact is that those who are always engaged in Krsna consciousness and mature, pure devotional service are given the chance, after death, to gain Krsna's association in one of the universes within the material world
- The mature devotees, who have completely executed Krsna consciousness, are immediately transferred to the universe where Krsna is appearing. In that universe the devotees get their first opportunity to associate with Krsna personally and directly
- The spiritual abode known as Goloka, which is a pasturing land for surabhi cows, is as powerful and opulent as Krsna. By the will of Krsna, the original Goloka and Gokula dhamas are manifested with Him in all the universes
- The sun is not dead. Similarly, Krsna appears by rotation in this universe after so many years, eight billion and nine billion years. So next He goes to another universe. Just like the sun, after disappearance from Australia, it goes to another country
- Thus Krsna moves with His pastimes through all the universes, one after another
- When Krsna exhibits His transcendental pastimes within the material world in some of the universes, not only the eternal associates of Krsna come but also those who are being promoted to that status from this material world
- When mother Yasoda saw all the universes within Krsna's mouth, she was astonished for the time being. The Lord is worshiped like Indra and other demigods by the followers of the three Vedas, who offer Him sacrifices