Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
millionaire | millionaires | millionaire's
Pages in category "Millionaire"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Don't be greedy, so "This man is millionaire, so I have to become a millionaire." Competition. That is material disease
- Don't you see that two men, they are working day and night, very hard. One man has become all of a sudden millionaire, and another man, he has no employment. Why? Why this distinction?
- Duhkha means unhappiness. So suppose a millionaire is suffering from typhoid and a poor man is suffering from typhoid. Does that mean the millionaire will have less distress than the poor man?
- If he (a poor man) is claiming that "I am millionaire," then you have to ask that "Where is your sign of being a millionaire? You have no good dress. Your feature is so ugly. How you are millionaire? What is the definition of a millionaire?
- If one wants to become a millionaire in the future and enjoy his riches, he has to work very hard at the present moment in order to accumulate money. This is karma-kandiya
- If one wishes to enjoy something in the future, he has to endure trouble in the present. If one wants to become a millionaire in the future and enjoy his riches, he has to work very hard at the present moment in order to accumulate money
- If the devotee offers something to the Lord (Krsna), it acts for his own interest because whatever a devotee offers the Lord comes back in a quantity a million times greater than what was offered
- In the material world, because we have not surrendered to Krsna we are always wandering helpless. Everyone here is feeling helpless. Even though one is millionaire, even though one is president, but he's feeling helpless
- Just like if I think am millionaire, does it mean I have become millionaire
- Just like if somebody claims that "I am millionaire. I am very rich," a poor man, walking on the street with niggardly dress, if he claims that "I am rich man," will you accept?
- Just like if you have become criminal and you are arrested by the state. Suppose you are millionaires. Your money will save you? No. That will not save
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura herein gives a very good example. When one is very eager for more and more money, he is not satisfied even when he is a millionaire or a multimillionaire, but wants to earn more and more money by any means
- Suppose some of our Indian friends, they come to this country, far away. Does it mean that simply by coming here he has become millionaire? No
- The karmis have no end to their desires. "Bring money, bring money, bring money, bring money." You have seen. You have got good experience in your country. Millionaires, multi-millionaires, still working hard
- This body was raised by you, and it comes from you. I cannot repay this debt even in millions of births
- Today I may be in good position, I may be millionaire, I may be prime minister, but when death will come it will take everything from you, and it will oblige you to go to a species form of life which you cannot deny
- We can say, "I am millionaires. I am proprietor of crores." But I cannot say that "I am the owner of all the banks of the world." That is not possible. But Krsna can say
- What is the definition of a millionaire?
- Who can claim that "I am wealthy. I possess all the wealth of the universe"? Who can say? Only Krsna can say; nobody can say. You may be millionaire. You may be Rockefeller or this Tata or Birla. That is very insignificant position
- Why millionaires are committing suicide? He has got money. But they do not know that any amount of material comforts will not make them happy. That is not possible
- Why one is getting better position, and why one is not getting? Why one is dog, and why one is millionaire? So it is due to our association with different modes of material nature
- Why there are dissimilarities? One man is born millionaires; another man is born, he cannot even have full meals twice a day, although he's struggling very hard. Why this discrimination
- Without becoming Krsna, how one can distribute Krsna? Without one becoming millionaires, how he can distribute millions of dollars?
- You cannot get more or less of what you are destined to get. Otherwise everyone would have been millionaires - everyone
- You may be a millionaire; that doesn't matter. But you have to show the respect to the policeman because he's a government officer. If you don't, then you'll be fined
- You may be very rich man, millionaire, but you have to obey the orders of the police, otherwise you will be prosecuted