Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Mentioned in the Bhagavad-gita
Pages in category "Mentioned in the Bhagavad-gita"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- As mentioned in the Bhagavad-gita (9.30-31), a devotee may appear to be su-duracara, not well behaved, in the beginning, but he should be accepted as pure because he is on the right path. This is due to the prophylactic nature of the Lord's association
- In the Bhagavad-gita the personal feature of the Supreme Lord is especially mentioned, so much so that the last portion of the great literature has emphatically stressed that one should surrender unto the Personality of Godhead to be saved
- It is clearly indicated that no one can be pleased substantially without being engaged in the devotional service of the Lord. In the Bhagavad-gita this fact is clearly mentioned
- The atma-bhuta interest mentioned in this mantra and the brahma-bhuta (SB 4.30.20) interest mentioned in the Bhagavad-gita (18.54) are one and the same
- The Mayavadis imagine that one can think of the lotus feet of Lord Siva or Lord Brahma or the goddess Durga to achieve liberation, but this is not so. Bhagavatah is specifically mentioned. Bhagavatah means "of the Supreme Personality of Godhead"