This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Mental Platform"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- A person who is a nondevotee has no good qualifications because he acts on the mental platform. One who acts on the mental platform has to change his standard of knowledge periodically
- According to Patanjali's system, mysticism means perfect control of the mental plane with its various fickle inclinations. According to Patanjali, the transcendental state is to become free from sensuous activities
- After this stage (prana-maya), when one is situated on the mental platform, his consciousness is called mano-maya
- All bodies in heavenly planets and hellish planets arise from mental concoctions, and the sufferings and enjoyments of material life are simply on the mental platform. They take place on the chariot of the mind (mano-ratha)
- One philosopher may disagree with another philosopher, and one scientist may put forward a theory contradicting the theory of another scientist. All of this is due to their working on the mental platform without a standard of knowledge
- One who acts on the mental platform must descend to material activities. Material contamination, however, is completely absent from the Supreme Personality of Godhead and His pure devotee
- So if you remain on the mental platform, then this business of accepting and rejecting will go on. You'll never come to a conclusion. Therefore one has to rise to the spiritual platform
- So long we are on the platform of mental speculation, we should understand that we are on the material plane, because mind is material. Mind is not spiritual
- So-called educated philosophers and scientists who are simply on the mental platform cannot distinguish between what is actually sat, eternal, and what is asat, temporary
- Such a person actually has nothing to do with his material body or the material world. Those who are not in Krsna consciousness are called karmis and jnanis, and they hover on the bodily and mental platforms and thus are not liberated
- They are working on the mental platform. Therefore today they fix up, "This is the conclusion," and tomorrow, another conclusion, another conclusion, because it is mental platform
- Those who are on the mental platform, they're writing poetries and philosophical speculation to satisfy the mind. Similarly, there is intellectual platform. But soul is above intellect
- We are working neither on the sensual platform, nor on the mental platform, nor on the intellectual platform; we are working completely on the spiritual platform
- We have got absolute authority from the Source of Knowledge, Krishna, while your western mundane philosophers are simply speculating on the mental platform, which is always changing