Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Many, Many Births
"many births"|"many birth"|"many many births"|"many, many births"
Pages in category "Many, Many Births"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.
- A mahatma, or great soul, is very rarely seen because such transcendental realization is achieved only after many, many births. Once it is attained, however, there is no longer any illusion or lamentation or the miseries of material existence
- A person who is engaged in the worship of the Deities can minimize his stock of sinful reactions coming from many, many previous births
- After accumulating pious activities in many, many previous lives, the cowherd boys were seeing Krsna face to face and playing with Him as friends
- After many births of accumulated pious activities, they (members of the Yadu dynasty) were given the chance to associate with Lord Krsna
- After many births the man of wisdom seeks refuge in Me, knowing that Vasudeva is all
- After many births, due to some pious activity I got Your association. Now providence is breaking this invaluable association
- After many births, mature yogis, by complete trance in yoga, endeavor in secluded places to see the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- After many, many births in lower species, when a living entity evolves to the human form of life and in particular to the civilized human form of life, his society must be divided into four gradations, as ordered by the Lord
- After many, many births of endeavor, when one actually comes to Krsna, he attains the perfectional stage
- After many, many births of this mental evolutionary process, when actually he becomes wise he becomes God conscious and surrenders to God
- After many, many births of worshiping Brahman and Paramatma, when one surrenders unto Vasudeva as the supreme master and accepts himself as the eternal servant of Vasudeva, he becomes a great transcendentally realized soul
- After many, many births, millions of births, here is another form of body, human form of body, and especially in the civilized society, in well-to-do society. So just try to utilize it
- After many, many births, when one becomes actually wise, he surrenders unto Vasudeva, knowing perfectly well that Krsna (Vasudeva) is the origin and cause of all causes
- After many, many births, when the results of one's pious activities mature, one gets an opportunity to associate with pure devotees. Then one is able to cut the knot of bondage to ignorance, which bound him because of varied fruitive activities
- After trying this process for many, many births & remaining unattached to material contamination, placing themselves continually in trance & executing many types of austerities, many mystic yogis were unable to find the end of the path of God realization
- Although the Lord may appear like an ordinary person, He remembers everything of His many, many past "births," whereas a common man cannot remember what he has done even a few hours before
- Arjuna, the jiva soul, is represented as forgetful of his many, many previous births, but the Lord, the Supersoul, is not forgetful
- As Krsna says in the Bhagavad-gita, "After many, many births, the wise philosopher surrenders unto Me"
- If one is infested with the ten offenses in the chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, despite his endeavor to chant the holy name for many births, he will not get the love of Godhead that is the ultimate goal of this chanting
- If one is intelligent, he takes immediately: "Oh, it is so nice. He'll give me all protection? Let me surrender." Business finished in one second. But if he's a rascal, he wants to search out, make research work, then after many many births it will take
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is said that after conducting research for many, many births, great men of knowledge who stress the importance of experimental thought can know the Personality of Godhead, who is the cause of all causes
- In the Fourth Chapter of the BG Krsna tells Arjuna that both He and Arjuna had had many births before and that He (Krsna) could remember all of them but Arjuna could not. This illustrates the difference between the knowledge of Krsna and that of Arjuna
- In the Padma Purana also it is stated, "The chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra is present only on the lips of a person who has for many births worshiped Vasudeva"
- Liberation is obtainable after many births and after great endeavor in patience and perseverance, in knowledge and renunciation. But simply by knowing in truth about the Lord's transcendental births and activities, one can get liberation at once
- Lord Siva says to Sati, "All such endeavors can hardly offer anyone devotional service to the Lord, not even if one tries for it by such processes for many, many thousands of births"
- Mayavadi philosophers remain offenders for many, many births, even though they have partially realized Brahman
- Mucukunda continued, "For many, many births I have been suffering from the threefold miseries of this material existence, and I am now tired of it. I have been impelled only by my senses, and I was never satisfied"
- Mukti means those who are disappointed. Disappointed must be because nobody can be happy here with this karmi plan. That is not possible. So he will be disappointed. But disappointed when? After many, many births' struggle for existence
- Mundane violence and nonviolence have nothing to do with the Lord's acts. A demon killed by Him attains the same result as one who attains liberation after many, many births of penance and austerity
- My dear King, this word 'Krsna' is so auspicious that anyone who chants this holy name immediately gets rid of the resultant actions of sinful activities from many, many births
- One who invokes His transcendental names, even unconsciously, at the time he quits this life, is certainly washed immediately of the sins of many, many births and attains Him without fail
- One who is in real knowledge, after many, many births, he comes to Krsna and surrenders unto Him
- One who is surrendered to the Supreme Person is a successful transcendentalist. To reach this goal of life through Brahman and Paramatma realization takes many, many births. Therefore the supermost path of transcendental realization is bhakti-yoga
- Only a person who has acted piously for many, many births and has thus become a devotee can obtain the remnants of such food
- Our movement, this chanting Hare Krsna mantra, is so nice that what was possible after many, many births, you can get it within a few weeks. That is a fact. If you chant Hare Krsna mantra as we are doing, then you'll understand
- The benediction of being able to approach the Lord can be achieved after many, many births, yet Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has awarded this benediction to everyone, even to the fallen souls who have no heritage of anything in spiritual life
- The Bhagavad-gita confirms this, "After many births and deaths, he who is actually in knowledge surrenders unto Me"
- The Bhagavad-gita directs us (7.19) that after many, many births one fortunate person becomes aware of the fact that Vasudeva is all in all and that the best way of leading one's life is to surrender unto Him completely. That is the sign of a mahatma
- The Blessed Lord said: Many, many births both you and I have passed. I can remember all of them, but you cannot, O subduer of the enemy! BG 4.5 - 1972
- The day may come when the material scientist, after many, many births or after many, many years, will be able to estimate the atomic constitution of the whole world
- The human form of body is achieved by the conditioned soul after many, many births and is a very valuable asset
- The living entity, while executing devotional service or transcendental rituals after many, many births, may actually become situated in transcendental pure knowledge that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the ultimate goal of spiritual realization
- The Srimad-Bhagavatam says that after many, many births we have attained the human form of body. Now we should not misuse it. Please utilize this human life to develop Krsna consciousness and be happy
- The taste for loving service is like the water of the river Ganges, which flows from the feet of Lord Krsna. Every day that taste diminishes the results of sinful activities acquired over a period of many births by those who perform austerities
- These cowherd boys were great rsis and yogis in their previous births, and after many such pious births, they gained the association of the Lord and could play with Him on equal terms
- They (impersonalists) can surrender unto Him only after many, many births in the culture of transcendental knowledge
- This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, wherein the Lord says that after many, many births, a great soul, or mahatma, surrenders unto the Lord, knowing well that Vasudeva, Krsna, is the cause of all causes
- Those fortunate living entities who catch the truth and surrender unto the lotus feet of Vasudeva after many, many births in the material world join the eternally liberated souls and thus are allowed to enter into the kingdom of Godhead
- Uddhava continued, "The Bhagavad-gita also says that this surrendering process is completed by a sincere person after executing the processes of self-realization in wisdom and austerity for many births"
- Unfortunately, the unintelligent cannot immediately understand Krsna's supremacy. Nonetheless, if they associate with devotees and read authorized books, they may gradually come to the proper understanding, although this may take many, many births
- We have got this human form of body, human consciousness, advanced consciousness, after many, many births, after through the evolutionary process. Many millions of years we have passed through many species of life
- What need is there to speak of the deliverance of persons who are always engaged in the service of the Lord? There is no doubt about their liberation, even if they have stocks of sinful activities from many, many births
- When the yogi engages himself with sincere endeavor in making further progress, being washed of all contaminations, then ultimately, achieving perfection after many, many births of practice, he attains the supreme goal