Category:Management Of Affairs
"affair is being managed" |"affairs of Temple management" |"affairs of management" |"affairs of universal management" |"affairs to manage" |"manage African affairs" |"manage His own affair" |"manage Krsna's affairs" |"manage Mayapur affairs" |"manage affairs" |"manage all the affairs" |"manage construction affairs" |"manage its own affair" |"manage many political affairs" |"manage material affairs" |"manage my own affairs" |"manage our affairs" |"manage our own affairs" |"manage social affairs" |"manage state affairs" |"manage such affairs" |"manage temple affairs" |"manage that affair" |"manage the Press affairs" |"manage the affair" |"manage the affairs" |"manage the financial affairs" |"manage the local affairs" |"manage the many affairs"
Pages in category "Management Of Affairs"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- I have already formed a Governing Body Commission, so in my absence they will manage the affairs of the Society
- I have appointed these GBC men to oversee and manage all the affairs of the society giving me relief to do my translation work fully
- If you can manage all the affairs through the assistance of Murari and others, you may not give up your job. But if your presence improves the situation, I have no objection for your quitting your present job
- If your preaching work is strong, then your management of temple affairs will also become automatically very strong. Just like if the head wills it, the hand will move
- In the material world, unless one is situated in one of the varnas (brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya or sudra) one cannot manage social affairs properly to attain the ultimate goal. One also has to follow the principles of the asramas
- In the ordinary management of affairs in the material world, we find some official or director, and above him there is a secretary, and above him a minister, and above him a president. Each of them is a controller, but one is controlled by another
- It is a very important question, and I am glad that you have asked me, but I think from now on the GBC men may be consulted in all such matters of temple management and affairs
- Satyaki, Vikarna, Hardikya, Vidura, Santardana and Bhurisrava, the son of Bahlika, were all engaged in different departments for managing the affairs of the Rajasuya sacrifice
- Since it is said that Lord Krsna never leaves Vrndavana-dhama, one may ask how He manages the affairs of the creation. This is answered in the Bhagavad-gita: The Lord pervades the entire material creation by His plenary part known as the Paramatma
- So far opening of a branch in Chicago, this is a very encouraging proposal, but I think before opening a center we must be confident that things will go on nicely. Chicago is a very important place, and we need a strong man to manage affairs there
- Take over from me management of ISKCON affairs and work combinedly to open as many centers as possible all over the world. If you simply carry out the instructions which I have given you Krsna will reward you with all success
- The idea is that whoever is competent to manage affairs will accept the post of president by mutual consent. Our main business is to be fixed up in Krsna Consciousness by keeping steady in the prescribed duties of devotional service
- The management of affairs should be in the hands of my devotees. Your program for making Life Members is approved by me
- The sun manifests his brilliance in a gem, although it is stone. Similarly, the original Personality of Godhead, Govinda, manifests His special power in a pious living entity. Thus the living entity becomes Brahma and manages the affairs of the universe
- The supreme worshipable Deity is Narayana. The demigods are recommended secondarily for worship in relation to Narayana because the demigods are assisting hands in the management of the universal affairs
- These management affairs sometimes disturb me. Kindly manage nicely. I want that the properties should not be jeopardized
- This demigod who thinks himself supreme has shown his great power, but I shall answer him according to My position, and I shall teach him that he is not autonomous in managing universal affairs