Taunus, West Germany
My dear Hamsaduta dasa,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated September 29, 1975 and I have noted the contents carefully. It is a good idea to have the Russian teacher in Czechoslovakia to do the translating, but it must be checked afterwards by our men with the help of someone competent. It is encouraging to hear of your book distribution there and if you can manage locally by selling books, then I have no objection. If you want to print another cassette of books, that depends on your good discretion.
Why Bhagavan should interfere with Stockholm. I appoint GBC for peaceful management of affairs and now you are creating disturbances amongst yourselves. So how can I be peaceful to translate my work. So all these things should be kept in abeyance for the time being and when we meet in Mayapur we can discuss amongst the entire GBC. If Stockholm is in your charge why Bhagavan and Jayatirtha should dictate, and why Ajita should join with them. On the whole why there should be difference of opinion amongst the GBC? If there is some difference of opinion how is it that it can not be adjusted amongst you? The Spiritual Sky questions and all other questions of this nature will simply have to wait until we discuss it in Mayapur.
I hope that this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
cc: Atreya Rsi, Jayatirtha, Bhagavan.
P.S. concerning the castle which you mentioned; if you can afford it then you can buy it.