Pages in category "Krsna Then"
The following 133 pages are in this category, out of 133 total.
- A sinful man cannot understand God. One side we should practice the regulative principles and the devotional process, another side we should avoid sinful activities. Then Krsna is present, and you can talk with Krsna, we can be with Krsna
- After being worshiped by Lord Brahma, Lord Krsna also honored him with suitable words. Then Lord Krsna asked him, Why have you come here
- After decorating Himself (Krsna) (with cosmetics and ornaments), the Lord would then look at marble statues of the cow and calf and visit temples of God or demigods like Lord Siva
- After defeating all the opposing elements and forcibly carrying away Rukmini, Krsna brought her to Dvaraka, and then married her according to the Vedic ritualistic principles. After this marriage, Krsna became the King of the Yadus at Dvaraka
- After following him (Sankhacuda) a very short distance, Krsna caught him, struck his head with His fist and killed him. He then took the valuable jewel and returned
- After hearing of their love for Him, He immediately thought Himself to be always indebted to the residents of Vrndavana. Then Krsna began to pacify Srimati Radharani as follows
- After His meditation, Lord Krsna would regularly bathe early in the morning with clear, sanctified water. Then He would change into fresh clothing, cover Himself with a wrapper and engage Himself in His daily religious functions
- After killing the Vyoma demon, Lord Krsna released all His friends from the caves of the mountain. He was then praised by His friends and by the demigods for these wonderful acts
- After Satadhanva was killed, Krsna searched through his clothing for the Syamantaka jewel, but He could not find it. He then returned to Balarama and said, "We have killed this person uselessly, for the jewel is not to be found on his body"
- After taking Their supper, Krsna and Balarama came to bid goodnight to Akrura and asked him how Kamsa was dealing with Their friends and relatives. Krsna then inquired into Kamsa's plans
- After this incident, Krsna & Satyabhama entered Amaravati, the capital city of the heavenly planets, and they immediately entered the palace of King Indra & his wife, Sacidevi, who welcomed them. Krsna then presented Indra with the earrings of Aditi
- After this, the chief of the Yadu dynasty, Lord Krsna, along with His newly married wife and the huge dowry, entered the city of Dvaraka with great pomp. Krsna then lived there with His wife very peacefully
- Arjuna is exampling himself that he's accepting Krsna as the spiritual master, teacher. And then Krsna began to teach the Bhagavad-gita, and he changed his decision, and he was freed from all anxieties. This is spiritual life
- As soon as Krsna is within your heart so when you read Bhagavad-gita or Krsna book with little seriousness, then Krsna understands, "Now he is serious to understand me." You haven't got to search out Krsna, He's already within you
- As soon as you get into Krsna consciousness, then Krsna takes care of you
- Bhagavan says, mayy asakta, mayi asakta. Therefore if you become attached... We have got attachment for so many things. But if we transfer that attachment to Krsna, then, Krsna says, mayy asakta-manah partha yogam yunjan mad-asrayah
- Bhakti-lata, the devotional service, the seed of devotional service, can be received by the parampara system through bona fide spiritual master. And if we abide by the orders of spiritual master faithfully, then Krsna becomes pleased
- Blaspheming the Supreme Lord or His devotee is not at all good for the conditioned soul, but Krsna, being very kind, punishes the conditioned soul in one life for such sinful activities and then takes him back home, back to Godhead
- By serving the spiritual master, you keep your weapon always sharpened. And then take help from Krsna, the words of spiritual master sharpen weapon and the spiritual master is happy, then Krsna immediately will help. He gives you strength
- Finally, He instructed Uddhava about transcendental life and devotion and then returned to His abode in His original form
- First Lord Krsna made His parents and elders appear. Then Krsna Himself, with the sentiments and complexion of Radhika, appeared in Navadvipa, like the full moon, from the womb of mother Saci, which is like an ocean of pure milk
- From your description I can tell that there is great field for spreading this Sankirtana movement. If you are sincere & determined in your efforts then surely Krishna will give you all facility. So work very hard to make our new branch a grand success
- He (Krsna) dragged Kamsa from his seat to the wrestling dais and threw him down. Then Krsna at once straddled his chest and began to strike him over and over again. Simply from the strokes of Krsna's fist, Kamsa lost his vital force
- He (Krsna) then appeared before Aristasura and said, "You lowest of living entities! Why are you frightening the inhabitants of Gokula? What will you gain by this action? If you have come to challenge My authority, then I am prepared to fight you"
- He (Krsna) then proceeded slowly, without fear, taking Rukmini away exactly as a lion takes a deer from the midst of jackals. Meanwhile, Balarama appeared on the scene with the soldiers of the Yadu dynasty
- He (Krsna) then snatched the bundle of chipped rice which was hanging on the shoulder of the poor brahmana, packed in one corner of his wrapper, and said, “What is this? My dear friend, you have brought Me nice, palatable chipped rice"
- He (Krsna) was then praised by His friends and by the demigods for these wonderful acts. He again returned to Vrndavana with His cows and friends
- He (Vidyadhara, the serpent) offered obeisances to Lord Krsna and stood before Him with great humility. Krsna then asked the demigod, "You appear to be a very nice demigod and to be favored by the goddess of fortune"
- He brought Srimati Radharani to a bower by signaling with His flute. Then He entered within that bower to perform pastimes with Her
- He then slipped away from the elephant's view and ran to its back. Then, falling down on the ground, Krsna placed Himself in front of the elephant's two legs and caused it to trip and fall
- I (Krsna) then (just to keep You (Radharani) living, I worship Lord Narayana. By His merciful potency, I come to Vrndavana every day to enjoy pastimes with You) return to Dvaraka-dhama. Thus You can always feel My presence there in Vrndavana
- If Krsna protects, who can kill? And, if krsna kill, who can protect? So, if we are sincere servants, then Krsna will give us protection
- If one is actually serious about understanding the goal of life, spiritual knowledge, then Krsna is situated in everyone's heart. He understands how this person is sincerely seeking. Then He'll give direction that "You do this"
- If one is pure devotee, then Krsna, from within, He will give knowledge. The Krsna... Just like Krsna is giving knowledge to Arjuna. He's a grhastha. He's a soldier. He's not even a brahmana. But who can be greater man of knowledge than Arjuna?
- If one is serious about understanding the Vedic knowledge, then Krsna gives the required intelligence. Why does He present the Vedic knowledge for understanding? Because a living entity individually needs to understand Krsna
- If one is stone-hearted, then Krsna will stand as stone forever. But if one is soften-hearted by chanting Hare Krsna mantra, then he'll talk with Krsna. That is the difference
- If they ( following the regulative principles and chanting on your beads regularly) are made the center of our activities, then Krsna will begin to answer all questions from within how to become further advanced in His loving devotional service
- If we create such civilization like cats and dogs and hogs, then Krsna will give us the chance to work day and night simply for eating, sleeping, mating and defending. That is the position now. We wanted it
- If we fully depend on Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, then He will guide us how to make progress back to home, back to Godhead
- If we increase our love for Krsna, then Krsna becomes purchased by us. Krsna agrees. Krsna is the order-giver for everyone, but He accepts the order of the devotee
- If we serve patiently, then Krsna reveals
- If you are actually serious about Krsna, then Krsna will send you some of His representative and he will take charge of you. That is the process. If you do not find a guru, that means Krsna is not yet pleased, either you are not serious
- If you do not agree with Krsna's desire, if you want to enjoy your own desire, then also, Krsna is also pleased, He will supply you the necessities. But that is not very good. We should agree to Krsna's desires
- If you engage your senses in the service of the Lord, then He'll reveal to your senses
- If you get bona fide representative, spiritual master, and if you follow instructions by him, your advance is guaranteed. So bona fide spiritual master means if he is satisfied, then Krsna is satisfied
- If you simply continue this seva, then Krsna will reveal Himself and gradually He will give you intelligence how you can make advance to go back to home, back to Godhead
- If you simply speculate, tax your senses to understand Krsna by so-called scholarship, that will not help you. Sevonmukhe hi jihvadau. You engage your tongue in the service of the Lord, then He'll reveal
- If you think this is a brass-made idol, then it will remain a brass-made idol to you forever. But if you elevate yourself to higher platform of Krsna consciousness, then Krsna, this Krsna, will talk with you
- If you want to know Krsna in truth, then you have to take this devotional line. Then gradually Krsna will be attracted by your devotion, and then you will know Krsna and you'll be allowed to enter into Krsna's place
- If you want to love Krsna, there is no check. There is no check. The road is open. Simply you have to become sincere. That's all. Then Krsna will clear the way. And if there is no sincerity, then Krsna's maya is there
- Impossible thing can be made possible by the grace of Krsna. That is possible - Krsna is all powerful - provided we are serious and sincere. That is the main business. We must be very serious and sincere. Then Krsna will give you intelligence
- In other words, Krsna does not take pleasure in this external energy but exhibits His internal energy, His pleasure potency, as Radharani and then enjoys with Her. Thus Krsna manifests Himself as Radharani in order to enjoy His internal pleasure potency
- In the Bhagavad-gita Krsna describes the material universe as a nonpermanent place full of miseries. Why, then, would He seek pleasure in matter? He is the Supersoul, the supreme spirit, and His pleasure is beyond the material conception
- King Nagnajit continued his request, "Krsna, if You'll kindly bridle the seven bulls and bring them under control, then undoubtedly You will be selected as the desired husband of my daughter, Satya"
- Krsna and Balarama then learned the art of foretelling events by seeing signs. In a book called Khanara-vacana, the various types of signs and omens are described
- Krsna and Balarama went before Nanda and Yasoda and very affectionately embraced them, and then the two Lords spoke as follows
- Krsna and the citizens of Dvaraka then found in the forest a great tunnel, said to be the path to Rksa's house. Krsna knew that the inhabitants of Dvaraka would be afraid to enter the tunnel
- Krsna appeared outside His mother’s body as the four-handed Visnu-Narayana. Then He turned Himself into a baby and told His father to carry Him to the house of Nanda Maharaja and his wife Yasoda
- Krsna cannot be realized by so-called speculation, but if you render service to Krsna, then Krsna will reveal to you. Revelation
- Krsna chastised him very severely, & smashed his chariot to pieces by shooting an arrow. Then with the help of His disc He separated Paundraka's head from his body, just as Indra shaves off the peaks of mountains by striking them with his thunderbolt
- Krsna consulted many learned astrologers to find the suitable moment at which to marry Kalindi, and then He married her with great pomp. This marriage ceremony gave much pleasure to the relatives of both parties, and all of them enjoyed the great occasion
- Krsna decided to construct a formidable fort where no two-legged animal, either man or demon, could enter. He decided to keep His relatives there so that He would then be free to fight the enemy
- Krsna expanded Himself into as many forms as there were gopis and then took away all the garments that covered them. The water of the river Yamuna was crystal clear, and Krsna saw the glittering bodies of the gopis in great happiness
- Krsna first of all offered respect to His spiritual master, then to His father and then to His elder brother, Balarama. In this way Lord Krsna, the lotus-eyed, was completely happy and pure at heart in all of His dealings
- Krsna forcibly swept Radharani away and took Her into water up to Her neck. Then He released Her where the water was very deep. She grasped Krsna's neck, however, and floated on the water like a lotus flower plucked by the trunk of an elephant
- Krsna is within your heart. If you kindly continue to hear about Him, as you are doing, then Krsna will be very much pleased, "Oh, this person is now interested in me." Because nobody's interested in Krsna. So Krsna is also silent to them
- Krsna makes condition that "First of all you surrender. Then I take charge of you." But Caitanya Mahaprabhu is more compassionate than Krsna
- Krsna then began to kick his (Aristasura's) body, just as one squeezes a wet cloth on the ground. Being thus kicked by Krsna, Aristasura rolled over and began to move his legs violently
- Krsna then called all His friends and ordered them: "Now we shall play in pairs. We shall challenge one another in pairs." With this proposal, all the boys assembled together. Some of them took the side of Krsna, & some of them took the side of Balarama
- Krsna then confirmed all of Vasudeva’s statements as follows: "My dear father, whatever you may say, We are, after all, your sons. What you have said about Us is certainly a highly philosophical understanding of spiritual knowledge"
- Krsna then threw him to the ground. Canura fell just like the flag of Indra, and all his nicely fashioned ornaments were scattered hither and thither
- Krsna then threw His weapons, and Bhaumasura's commander in chief, Pitha, along with his assistants, fell down, their military dress cut off and their heads, legs, arms and thighs severed. All of them were sent to the superintendent of death, Yamaraja
- Krsna then took the meaning of vasa as fragrance and said, "My dear fortunate one (Radharani), I have just assumed this fragrance in order to be associated with Your body"
- Krsna thought, "I must now fulfill the words of My great devotee Narada," Then He proceeded through the passage between the two trees. Although He was able to pass through the passage, the large wooden mortar stuck horizontally between the trees
- Krsna used to give cows in charity to the brahmanas, with opulent decorations and paraphernalia. Then, wishing for the welfare of all living entities, He would touch auspicious articles such as milk, honey, ghee (clarified butter), gold, jewels and fire
- Krsna, being very kind, punishes the conditioned soul in one life for such sinful activities and then takes him back home, back to Godhead
- Lord Krsna and Balarama, the reservoir of all knowledge, exhibited Their perfect understanding of all the arts and sciences mentioned above. Then They offered to serve Their teacher by awarding him anything he desired
- Lord Krsna killed Paundraka and his friend Kasiraja on the battlefield, and then He returned to His capital city, Dvaraka. When Lord Krsna returned to the city of Dvaraka, all the Siddhas from the heavenly planets were singing His glories
- Lord Krsna then addressed His devotees, "My dear brothers, My dear father, My dear inhabitants of Vrndavana, you can now safely enter under the umbrella of Govardhana Hill, which I have just lifted"
- Lord Krsna then asked all the boys to go again, but this time to the wives of those brahmanas engaged in sacrifices. He also informed them that these wives were great devotees
- Lord Krsna then bade farewell to all the Brahmas there, and after offering their obeisances, they all returned to their respective homes
- Lord Krsna then cut off Salva's head, and the head, with its earrings and helmet, fell to the ground. Salva was thus killed in the same way that Vrtrasura was killed by Indra, the King of heaven
- Lord Krsna then desired to know about the rulers (ksatriyas) in the brahmana's kingdom, so He inquired whether the citizens of the kingdom were all happy. A king's qualification is judged by the temperament of the people in the kingdom
- Lord Krsna then took permission from His father, Vasudeva, and grandfather, Ugrasena, and He immediately ordered His servants Daruka and Jaitra to arrange for travel to Hastinapura
- Lord Krsna took the Syamantaka jewel in His hand and showed it to all His relatives and friends present and then returned the jewel to Akrura in their presence, so that they would know that the jewel was actually being kept by Akrura in Dvaraka City
- Lord Sri Krsna then prepared for His departure. He invited the sons of Pandu, after having been worshiped by the brahmanas, headed by Srila Vyasadeva. The Lord also reciprocated greetings
- Material nature (prakrti) works under His order (the Supreme Personality of Godhead). How, then, can He be under the qualities of prakrti
- Mother Yasoda told Krsna, "You should also be cleansed and decorated with nice dress and ornaments. Please, therefore, come back, take Your bath, dress Yourself nicely, and then again You may go on playing"
- My (Krsna) dear girls, if you think that you are My eternal servitors and you are always ready to execute My order, then My request is that, with your smiling faces, you please come here alone, one after another, and take away your garments
- O Saunaka, the Lord (Krsna) then proceeded towards Kurujangala, Pancala, Surasena, the land on the bank of the River Yamuna, Brahmavarta, Kuruksetra, Matsya, Sarasvata, the province of the desert and the land of scanty water
- On His (Krsna's) way to Hastinapura, the Lord crossed two big rivers, the Drsadvati and the Sarasvati. Then He crossed the province of Pancala and the province of Matsya. In this way, He ultimately arrived at Hastinapura, or Indraprastha
- One has to take shelter of a person whose life is devoted to Krsna, and under his direction, we have to practice how to develop Krsna Consciousness, and then Krsna will be revealed
- One should be very much repentant. Then Krsna is so kind. But he hasn't got to take to the prayascitta or, what is called, atonement system
- The Lord (Krsna) then declared that the order given to the Kaliya snake be recited and heard by everyone so that no one need fear Kaliya any longer
- The Lord then assured King Mucukunda, "In your next life you will take your birth as a first-class Vaisnava, the best of brahmanas, and in that life your only business will be to engage yourself in My transcendental service"
- The Mayavadi theory is that after liberation everyone becomes one, one lump sum... What is called? Homogeneous spirit. No. Then Krsna is false. The Mayavadi theory accepted, that we become one lump sum
- Then He (Krsna) who is the original artist of all fine arts, such as dancing, began to dance upon the hoods of the serpent (Kaliya), although they were moving to and fro
- Then Krsna began to eat all the food offered there. The identity of Krsna and Govardhana Hill is still honored, and great devotees take rocks from Govardhana Hill and worship them exactly as they worship the Deity of Krsna in the temples
- Then Krsna began to instruct them (the gopis): "My dear friends, you must know that it is now the dead of night and the forest is very dangerous"
- Then Krsna quarreled with Radharani, and all the gopis hid themselves in a cluster of white lotus flowers
- Then Krsna, who is the life of all that lives, simply cast His merciful glance over them, and all the (cowherd) boys and cows regained consciousness and began to look at one another with great astonishment
- Then Lord Krsna warned His friends, "These brahmanas are not Vaisnavas. They cannot even chant Our names, 'Krsna' and 'Balarama.' They are very busy in chanting the Vedic hymns, although the purpose of Vedic knowledge is to find Me"
- Then the Lord (Krsna) personally entered the city accompanied by elderly relatives and invalid brahmanas with their wives, all offering benedictions and singing the glories of the Lord. Others also praised the glories of the Lord
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned how to make and solve riddles. They learned the art of how even a dull student can very quickly learn the alphabet and read books. Then They learned how to rehearse and act out a drama
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned to recognize valuable jewels by studying their luster and colors. Then They learned the art of placing jewels in a gold and silver setting so that they look very beautiful
- They (Krsna and Balarama) then saw Krpacarya, Vidura, Gandhari and Drona. Other members of the Kuru dynasty were not sorry, because they wanted the Pandavas and their mother to be killed
- This condition (spontaneously serving Krsna without any motive) is the perfect stage of one's relationship with the Lord. The Lord then looks after the comfort and security of His devotee without being asked
- This eagerness is wanted. Then you can see God. Either you become lusty or a thief or a murderer or whatever it may be. Some way or other, if you develop this eagerness, that "I must see Krsna," then Krsna will be seen
- This time, to teach Rukmi a lesson, Krsna shot six arrows at him and then shot another eight arrows, killing four horses with four arrows, killing the chariot driver with another arrow
- Thus praised by Indra, Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, smiled beautifully and then replied in a grave voice like a rumbling cloud
- We are learning here Krsna's service. So Krsna's service is here, and if you are perfect, then Krsna's service is there after death also, the same thing
- We don't want to disturb your position. Whatever you are, you remain. But you hear about Krsna. Then gradually Krsna will be conquered by you. Ajita Allah Krsna
- When a thing is offered to the Spiritual Master, he immediately offers to the Lord. That is the system & as we come by parampara system, it is our duty to go through the right channel - namely, first the Spiritual Master, then Lord Caitanya & then Krishna
- When He's pleased, when He sees that "Here is a pure devotee," then He reveals
- When Lord Krsna heard the prayers of mother earth, He immediately assured her of immunity from all fearful situations. He said to Bhagadatta, "Don't be afraid." Then He entered the palace of Bhaumasura, which was equipped with all kinds of opulences
- When Lord Siva released his personal weapon, called Pasupata-astra, Krsna immediately counteracted it with the Narayana-astra. Lord Siva then became exasperated in fighting with Lord Krsna. Krsna then took the opportunity to release His yawning weapon
- When you are engaged in His service, then He reveals Himself: "Here I am." So this is the process
- When you are trained up how to love God, Krsna, then Krsna will reveal Himself, and you will see Him
- When you engage your tongue in the service of Krsna, then Krsna reveals Himself
- While He (Krsna) had been absent from Dvaraka at the Battle of Kuruksetra, all the citizens of Dvaraka had become morose. Then, when He returned, the citizens joyfully received Him and said
- While Lord Balarama was binding Jarasandha with the rope of Varuna and ordinary ropes also, Lord Krsna, with a greater plan in mind for the future, asked Lord Balarama not to arrest him. Krsna then released Jarasandha
- Why, then, would He (Krsna) seek pleasure in matter? He is the Supersoul, the supreme spirit, and His pleasure is beyond the material conception
- With our present senses, materially covered, it is very difficult to understand Krsna, His transcendental Name, Fame, Form, Pastimes, etc. But if we begin rendering service unto Krsna, then being pleased with our service He will reveal Himself from within
- With the death of Kamsa his cows were released, and now Vasudeva gave the actual cows to the brahmanas. Then Balarama and Krsna were duly initiated with the sacred thread ceremony, and They repeated the chanting of the Gayatri mantra
- Ye yatha mam prapadyante. That freedom is there. If you want to remain as a demon, then Krsna will supply you all the ingredients, how you can flourish as a demon
- You are a rascal, you are against Krsna, why Krsna will give you facility? If you are against Krsna and you want the credit without Krsna, that's not possible. You must be submissive first of all. Then Krsna will give you all facilities
- You have to realize that Krsna is there, and you have to purify yourself by service attitude. Then Krsna will reveal. You will see, eye to eye
- You have to smear your eyes with the ointment of love. Then Krsna will reveal. Krsna will come in front of you. Just like Dhruva Maharaja
- You should be fully conscious, that "Everything belongs to Krsna and nothing to us." Then Krsna becomes your suhrt. He takes charge