Category:Krsna Is Beyond
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Is Beyond"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Although He (Krsna) is beyond the reach of all senses, she (mother Yasoda) endeavored to bind Him to a wooden grinding mortar. But when she tried to bind Him, she found that the rope she was using was too short - by two inches
- Although Jarasandha was equipped with a vast ocean of military strength, the fighting of Lord Krsna and Balarama converted the whole situation into a ghastly scene far beyond ordinary fighting
- Although Krsna is beyond sense perception & is unmanifest to human beings, He takes up the guise of a human being with a material body. Yasoda thought Him to be her son, and she bound Krsna with rope to a wooden mortar, as if He were an ordinary child
- As Krsna is transcendental, His chariot and His horses and everything about Him are also transcendental, beyond the qualities of this material world
- He (Krsna) is beyond the existence of limited time and space, and because He is transcendental to time and space He cannot be covered by the illusion of maya, whose activities are limited
- He attracts the minds of all three worlds with the melodious vibration of His flute. (4) His personal beauty and opulence are beyond compare. No one is equal to Him, and no one is greater than Him
- I am transcendental, beyond both the fallible and the infallible, and because I am the greatest, I am celebrated both in the world and in the Vedas as that Supreme Person. BG 15.18 - 1972
- In one palace He (Krsna) was found sitting in meditation as if concentrating His mind on the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is beyond these material universes
- In performing his prescribed duties as king, Maharaja Ambarisa always offered the results of his royal activities to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, who is the enjoyer of everything and is beyond the perception of material senses
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam and other scriptures, great saintly yogis like Vyasadeva and Sukadeva Gosvami have described Lord Krsna as the Supersoul, beyond all material contamination
- Indra said, "Your (Krsna's) transcendental position is visuddha-sattva, which is above the platform of the material mode of goodness, and Your transcendental abode is beyond the disturbance of the material qualities"
- The activities of the Lord (Krsna) are always inconceivable to the tiny brain of the living entities. Nothing is impossible for the Supreme Lord, but all His actions are wonderful for us, and thus He is always beyond the range of our conceivable limits
- The living entity cannot conquer the influence of the material modes of nature by his own endeavor, but because material nature is working under the control of the Supreme Lord, the Lord is beyond its jurisdiction
- The Lord (Krsna) is beyond the observation of sense perception. Queen Kunti accepts this deficiency of the conditioned soul, especially of the woman class, who are less intelligent
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is described in the scriptures as adhoksaja, which indicates that He is beyond the perception of all material senses. Although beyond the material senses, He is present in everyone's heart
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, with the cooperation of Sankarsana, Balarama, performed activities beyond the mental comprehension of even such personalities as Lord Brahma and Lord Siva
- Though You (Krsna) are beyond the purview of the material energy, You execute the four principles of liberation characterized by religion and so on for the ultimate good of the conditioned souls