Beyond this Material World
"beyond the manifestation of this material"|"beyond the material creation"|"beyond the material energy"|"beyond the material existence"|"beyond the material manifestation"|"beyond the material nature"|"beyond the material sky"|"beyond the material world"|"beyond the material worlds"|"beyond this material creation"|"beyond this material energy"|"beyond this material existence"|"beyond this material experience"|"beyond this material manifestation"|"beyond this material nature"|"beyond this material sky"|"beyond this material world"|"beyond this temporary world"
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Beyond this Material World"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- After Lord Brahma finished speaking to the demigods, he took them with him to the abode of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, which is beyond this material world. The Lord's abode is on an island called Svetadvipa, which is situated in the ocean of milk
- Anyone desiring to cross beyond material nescience must, by the grace of Krsna, be freed from attachment to women and money
- As the sun is full of light only, similarly the Absolute Personality of Godhead, beyond the material existence, is full of bliss. He is not only full of bliss, but also full of transcendental variegatedness
- Beyond the cause and effect of this material world
- Beyond the limitation of this material world is the spiritual sky, paravyoma, which has many spiritual planets, the supreme of which is called Krsnaloka
- Brahmanas are not so very strict following the brahminical principles. So there is chance of falling down. But if you keep yourself on the transcendental platform, aprakrti, that is, beyond the material world, then there is no falldown
- If we properly utilize the instructions of Bhagavad-gita, then our whole life will become purified, and ultimately we will be able to reach the destination which is beyond this material sky
- In the spiritual realm, beyond the material covering, is the unlimited Brahman effulgence, which is free from material contamination. That effulgent white light is understood by transcendentalists to be the light of all lights
- In this material world also, one who is unable to pay to go to a far distant place by motorized conveyances can only understand about that place from authentic books. Similarly, the Vaikuntha planets in the spiritual sky are beyond this material sky
- Indra said, "Your (Krsna's) name, fame, form, qualities, paraphernalia and pastimes are all beyond this material nature, and they are never disturbed by the three material modes"
- Mayavadi philosophers cannot understand that beyond this material world there can be a person; therefore they are impersonalists
- My dear Lord, by expanding Your transcendental vibrations, You reveal the actual meaning of everything. You are the all-pervading sky within & without, & You are the ultimate goal of pious activities executed both within this material world and beyond it
- Nature is inert matter displaying the interaction of three different modes, and eternal time and unlimited space are considered to be beyond the existence of the material nature
- Neither the airship nor the mindship has access to the kingdom of God in the Vaikunthaloka, situated far beyond the material sky
- One should know that beyond this material nature is another nature, which is spiritual. Just as there are material forms in this material world, there are spiritual forms in the spiritual world
- Only for us, who cannot experience anything beyond matter in our present conditioned state, do the dhamas and the Lord Himself, in His arca form, appear before us resembling matter to give us the facility to see spirit with material eyes
- The immeasurable spiritual sky is full of spiritual planets, named Vaikunthas, far beyond the material sky. The mundaners have insufficient information of even the mundane sky, so what can they think of the spiritual sky?
- The impersonal Brahman effulgence is beyond this material world, and this is called param padam. Aruhya krcchrena param padam. Merging into the impersonal effulgence of the Lord is called param padam
- The knowledge of the materialists is restricted within the four-billion-mile limit of this material world, which is in the dark portion of the creation; they do not know that beyond the material world is the spiritual world
- The Lord is aprakrta, beyond the creation of the material world. This fact is also accepted by the great impersonalist Sankaracarya: narayanah paro 'vyaktad andam avyakta-sambhavam
- The Lord's name, form, quality, pastimes, entourage, etc., as they are described in the revealed scriptures or as performed in the Vaikunthalokas, far, far beyond the material cosmic manifestation, are factually being televised in the heart of the devotee
- The Lord, as the Supersoul residing in everyone's heart and as the Supreme Personality of Godhead in the transcendental world far beyond the material creation, is the seer of all our activities
- The nitya-muktas are eternally liberated souls, and they are eternally engaged in the reciprocation of transcendental loving service with the Lord in His eternal abode beyond the manifested mundane creations
- The subject matter of the Caitanya-caritamrta primarily deals with what is beyond this material creation
- The transcendental knowledge of the Supreme Lord is not mental speculation by the mundane wranglers, but is uncontaminated, eternal, perfect knowledge beyond the jurisdiction of material modes
- The transcendentalists are concerned with the spiritual body. As such, by the strength of their devotional service, austerities, mystic power and transcendental knowledge, their movements are unrestricted, within and beyond the material worlds
- The transcendentalists who have nothing to do with the gross material body can move anywhere within or beyond the material worlds
- The word sanatana is found in several places in Bhagavad-gita. Both the Lord and the living entity are sanatana (eternal), and there is also a place known as sanatana, beyond this material nature
- The words tvat paratah are very significant in this verse. The Supreme Personality of Godhead is paratah parat. The word para means "transcendental, beyond this material world."
- The yogamaya potency of Krsna is transcendental and beyond the material energy, but the Lord exhibits His transcendental potency even within this material world just to satisfy His confidential devotees
- There is the spiritual sky also; beyond this sky are the spiritual planets under the names of Vaikuntha, and all of them constitute three fourths of the entire creation of the Lord
- This divine energy of Mine (Krsna), consisting of the three modes of material nature, is difficult to overcome. But those who have surrendered unto Me can easily cross beyond it. This was actually proved by the behavior of Haridasa Thakura
- Those who are serious about the knowledge of the transcendental world, which is far beyond the material cosmic creation, must approach a bona fide spiritual master to learn the science both directly and indirectly
- When Krsna descends to the material world, this same Vrndavana descends with Him, just as an entourage accompanies an important personage. Because when Krsna comes His land also comes, Vrndavana is considered to exist beyond the material world
- When those who follow the pravrtti-marga have enjoyed heavenly sense pleasure, they return to this mortal planet again
- Why, then, would He (Krsna) seek pleasure in matter? He is the Supersoul, the supreme spirit, and His pleasure is beyond the material conception
- Within the material worlds they (the transcendentalists) move in the planetary systems of the Mahar-, Janas-, Tapas- and Satya-loka, and beyond the material worlds they can move in the Vaikunthas as unrestricted spacemen