This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Immediately (1 C, 40 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Immediately"
The following 203 pages are in this category, out of 203 total.
- A devotee, because of full knowledge of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is immediately transcendental, although he may superficially appear to be engaged in materialistic activities
- A similar statement can be found in Gita-govinda, wherein it is said that when the enemy of Kamsa, Sri Krsna, embraces Srimati Radharani, He immediately becomes entangled in a loving condition and gives up the company of all other gopis
- A wrestler of the name Sala came forward, and Krsna immediately cracked his head with a kick. A wrestler named Tosala came forward and was killed in the same way
- After delivering His instructions to the kings and princes, Lord Krsna immediately arranged for their comfort and asked many servants and maidservants to take care of them
- After finishing this business, Krsna and Balarama immediately released Their father and mother, Vasudeva and Devaki, who had been imprisoned by Kamsa
- After hearing of their love for Him, He immediately thought Himself to be always indebted to the residents of Vrndavana. Then Krsna began to pacify Srimati Radharani as follows
- After hearing Rukmini's statement, Lord Krsna was very much pleased. He immediately shook hands with the brahmana and said, "My dear brahmana, I am very glad to hear that Rukmini is eager to marry Me, since I am also eager to get her hand"
- After hearing Their mother (Devaki) speak in this way, Lord Balarama and Krsna immediately called for the assistance of yogamaya and started for the lower planetary system known as Sutala
- After hearing Their mother speak in this way, Lord Balarama and Krsna immediately called for the assistance of yogamaya and started for the lower planetary system known as Sutala
- After Lord Krsna had heard the prayers of Mother Earth, He immediately assured her of immunity from all fearful situations. He said to Bhagadatta, "Don't be afraid"
- After rising from bed, Lord Krsna would wash His mouth, hands and feet and would immediately sit down and meditate on Himself. This does not mean, however, that we should also sit down and meditate on ourselves. We have to meditate upon Radha-Krsna
- After seeing her son so engaged, she very silently approached Him from behind. Krsna, however, saw her coming toward Him with a stick in her hand, and He immediately got down from the grinding mortar and began to flee in fear
- After stealing their (gopis) garments, Krsna informed them: I immediately understood your desire and approved of it. Because I have now stolen your garments, you have presented yourselves before Me completely naked, I have accepted all of you as My wives
- After taking Their baths and finishing all other morning duties, Krsna and Balarama could hear the beating of the kettledrums in the wrestling arena. They immediately prepared Themselves to proceed to the spot to see the fun
- After this incident, Krsna & Satyabhama entered Amaravati, the capital city of the heavenly planets, and they immediately entered the palace of King Indra & his wife, Sacidevi, who welcomed them. Krsna then presented Indra with the earrings of Aditi
- All I can remember is that I saw My Krsna, but only for an instant. He appeared before Me and then, like lightning, immediately disappeared
- Although He (Krsna) appeared to be away from them, He could understand how they were transcendentally aggrieved, and so He immediately wanted to send Uddhava to give them a message of solace
- Although Krsna is visva-vit, the knower of everything happening in the entire cosmic manifestation, as an innocent child He showed ignorance of Brahma's actions, although He could immediately understand that these were the doings of Brahma
- Although Srila Haridasa Thakura tolerated the insult by Gopala Cakravarti, Krsna could not. The Lord immediately punished Gopala Cakravarti by making him suffer from leprosy
- Any activity performed for the Supreme Lord is permanent. As a result of such activities, the performer is immediately recognized. Na ca tasman manusyesu kascin me priya-krttamah - BG 18.69
- Appearing on the scene, Krsna immediately collected all the garments of the gopis, climbed up into a nearby tree, and with a smiling face began to speak to them
- Arjuna duly carried the message of the girl Kalindi to Krsna, although Krsna, as the Supersoul in everyone's heart, knew everything. Without further discussion, Krsna immediately accepted Kalindi and asked her to sit down on the chariot
- As far as Krsna's memory is concerned, it is said that when He was studying in the school of Sandipani Muni in Avantipur, He showed such a sharp memory that by once taking instructions from the teacher He immediately became perfect in any subject
- As Krsna and Balarama approached the bow, They were warned not to go nearer, but Krsna ignored this warning. He forcibly went up and immediately took the big bow in His left hand
- As soon as Brahma left, Lord Sri Krsna immediately returned to the bank of the Yamuna and rejoined His calves and cowherd boyfriends, who were situated just as they had been on the very day they had vanished
- As soon as the sages and ascetics arrived, all the kings, including Maharaja Yudhisthira and the other Pandavas and Lord Krsna and Balarama, immediately got up from their seats and offered respects by bowing down to the universally respected sages
- At the rasa dance, each & every gopi requested that Krsna individually become her partner, and Krsna immediately expanded Himself into so many Krsnas in order to be coupled with each and every gopi. The result was that each gopi found Krsna by her side
- Balarama said, "I am now prepared to smash the whole universe, and I know that Krsna will not be angry with Me. "Then He addressed Krsna: "My dear Krsna, tell Me immediately why the whole world is trembling, and why the moon has become elongated!"
- Because of Dhruva Maharaja's determination, Krsna, the Supersoul, immediately sent His representative, Narada, to initiate him
- Before Yudhisthira could get down, Lord Krsna got down from His own chariot and immediately fell at the feet of the King. Even though Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, He never forgets to show social etiquette in His dealings
- Being ordered by Their teacher, Krsna and Balarama immediately returned home on Their chariot. They traveled at great speed, like the wind, and made sounds like the crashing of clouds
- By associating with devotees they naturally become inclined to render service to the Personality of Godhead, and they immediately get all facilities from the Lord to advance in Krsna consciousness
- By seeing the face of Krsna, everyone was transcendentally satisfied. Krsna, although the S P of God, was playing the part of an ordinary human being, and thus He immediately touched the feet of Yudhisthira, Bhima because they were His two older cousins
- By serving the spiritual master, you keep your weapon always sharpened. And then take help from Krsna, the words of spiritual master sharpen weapon and the spiritual master is happy, then Krsna immediately will help. He gives you strength
- Despite Srimati Rukminidevi's disgust (at the appearance of brahma-muhurta), Lord Krsna would immediately get up from bed exactly on the appearance of brahma-muhurta
- Devaki and Vasudeva offered their prayers to Him (Krsna) and asked Him to assume His two-handed form. The Lord immediately assumed His two-handed form and ordered that He be transferred to Gokula, on the other side of the river Yamuna
- Devaki said, "You (Krsna) and Balarama immediately brought him from the custody of Yamaraja, although he had been dead for a very long time"
- Dhruva also considered that he was not personally the Supreme. Therefore, if Krsna fulfilled his desires, only then would it be possible. Krsna could immediately understand his mind, and He told Dhruva that his mother was also going with him
- He (Aristasura) again charged Krsna with great force and anger. While rushing toward Krsna, he breathed very heavily. Krsna again caught his horns and immediately threw him to the ground, breaking his horns
- He (Krsna) and Arjuna immediately offered their respects to Lord Maha-Visnu by bowing down before Him
- He (Krsna) immediately alerted Balarama about the entrance of the demon (Vatasura). Both brothers then silently approached him. Krsna caught hold of the demon-calf by the two hind legs & tail, whipped him around very forcibly & threw him up into a tree
- He (Krsna) immediately enlarged Himself within the demon's (Aghasura's) throat, just to save Himself and the cowherd boys, His own associates, from the demon who wished to smash them - SB 10.12.30
- He (Krsna) is so kind and liberal that He immediately gives everything, even His personal self, to any person who surrenders unto Him
- He (Krsna) pressed His teeth and lips, and taking up a piece of stone, He immediately broke the butter pot. He took butter out of it, and with false tears in His eyes, He began to eat the butter in a secluded place
- He (Krsna) thus began to lament, "Oh, what unhappy incidents have taken place!" Then Krsna and Balarama, along with Satyabhama, immediately returned to Dvaraka and began to make plans to kill Satadhanva and take away the jewel
- He (Lord Krsna) immediately burned several kinds of scented incense and, as is usual, offered him arati with burning lamps. After thus offering him an adequate welcome and after the brahmana had taken food and drinks
- He (Lord Krsna) immediately divided Himself into seven Krsnas, and each one of Them immediately caught hold of a bull and bridled its nose, thus bringing it under control as if it were a plaything
- Hearing their inquiries, Krsna immediately thought that His devotees in Vrndavana should be informed of the spiritual sky and the Vaikuntha planets therein
- Hearing this complaint by Indra, the King of heaven, Krsna, accompanied by His wife Satyabhama, immediately started for the abode of Bhaumasura. The two of them rode on the back of Garuda, who flew them to Pragjyotisa-pura, Bhaumasura's capital city
- Her (Rukmini's) eyes moving, she appeared sorry, and Krsna, who could immediately understand her mind, encouraged her with these words
- If a devotee wants liberation or material sense gratification from the Lord, Krsna immediately delivers it, but pure devotional service He keeps hidden
- If I (Radharani) want to go away from the scene because I am afraid of Him (Krsna), He will immediately spread His arms to block My path. If I piteously fall down at His feet, then this enemy of the Madhu demon, in an angry mood, bites My face
- In 7 Bury Place we were congested. So we were feeling. Krsna immediately supplied you this, Bhaktivedanta Manor, "Take it"
- In order to encourage her (Satya), Krsna immediately expanded Himself into seven. The purport is that Krsna is one, but He has unlimited forms of expansions
- In order to satisfy the mothers of His friends, as well as to convince Brahma of the supremacy of the Personality of Godhead, He (Krsna) immediately expanded Himself as the cowherd boys and calves
- In order to show them (the gopis) His causeless mercy and to curb their false pride, He (Krsna) immediately disappeared from the scene, exhibiting His opulence of renunciation
- In the form of a cowherd boy, Lord Krsna was very little in comparison to Brahma, but because He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, He could immediately understand that all the calves and boys had been stolen by Brahma
- Kesi rushed toward the Lord with great speed and tried to trample Him with his legs, which were strong, forceful and as hard as stone. Krsna, however, immediately caught hold of his legs and thus baffled him
- Krishna can help us immediately with all of His resources, but first of all He wants to see how much we can work seriously. So the more we become steady and serious, the more help we will have from Him, rest assured
- Krsna and Balarama were immediately received by Their affectionate mothers, Yasoda and Rohini, who, according to the time's demands, began to fulfill the desires of their affectionate sons
- Krsna became very ingratiated and satisfied by the simple dealings of the gopis, and He immediately delivered their respective garments, one after another
- Krsna could immediately understand that Brahma had taken away both the calves and the boys, but as an innocent child He searched here and there so that Brahma could not understand Krsna's maya. This was all a dramatic performance
- Krsna could understand the competitive womanly nature of His co-wives (Rukmini and Satyabhama), and He had smiled. He had immediately asked Satyabhama, "Why are you asking for only one flower? I would like to give you a whole tree of parijata flowers"
- Krsna immediately called for Visvakarma and made him construct a wonderful city according to the desire of King Yudhisthira
- Krsna immediately caught his (Aristasura's) horns and tossed him away, just as a gigantic elephant repels a small inimical elephant. Although the demon was perspiring and appeared very tired, he took courage and got up
- Krsna immediately changed His dress to look exactly like Abhimanyu and approached Abhimanyu's mother, Jatila, addressing her thus: "My dear Mother, I am your real son Abhimanyu, but just see - Krsna, dressed up like me, is coming before you!"
- Krsna immediately executed this order (of Arjuna to place his chariot between the two armies of soldiers (BG 1.21)), and therefore one may argue that Krsna also is not independent. But this is one's ajnana, ignorance
- Krsna immediately got up, but the elephant, thinking that He was still lying down, tried to push an ivory tusk through the body of Krsna by forcibly stabbing it into the ground
- Krsna immediately opened His mouth, but instead of giving Him sugar candy with yogurt, the friend dropped a flower in His mouth
- Krsna immediately ordered Yamaraja, "Be benefitted by My order and return those souls unto Me!"
- Krsna immediately pressed down the serpent's (Kaliya's) hoods and jumped up on them. The Lord's lotus feet became tinged with red from the rays of the jewels on the snake's hoods
- Krsna immediately understood the purpose of Canura's statements, and He prepared to wrestle with him
- Krsna is always ready to help us, provided we are also ready to cooperate with Him. If we cooperate with Him, what Krsna desires, if we want to do little, immediately Krsna will help you. If you work one percent, Krsna will help you ten percent
- Krsna is God from the childhood. When He was three months old He demonstrated His godly powers. He immediately killed Sakatasura. He immediately killed Putana. So He did not become God by meditation, manufactured in some mystic factory
- Krsna is known as Hari. Hari means "he who takes away." Krsna immediately takes away all unclean habits from anyone who takes to Krsna consciousness
- Krsna is merciful to His devotee, consequently He immediately nullifies all three stages - the sin, the seed of sin and the ignorance that leads to sin. The Padma Purana confirms this. For a further explanation of this topic, The NOD should be consulted
- Krsna is prepared to bestow His mercy upon all living entities, and as soon as a living entity desires the Lord’s mercy, the Lord immediately gives him an opportunity to meet a bona fide spiritual master
- Krsna is so kind and impartial that because he sucked Putana's breast, He immediately accepted her as His mother
- Krsna is so kind that if anyone offers Him a leaf, a fruit, a flower or some water, He will immediately accept it (BG 9.26). The only condition is that these things should be offered with bhakti - yo me bhaktya prayacchati
- Krsna is so merciful that because the demon Putana came to offer her breast milk to Him, He fulfilled her desire and accepted her activity as motherly. But to stop her from further nefarious activities, He immediately killed her
- Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, worshiped even by Narada, yet as soon as Krsna saw Narada enter the palace, He got down immediately from Rukmini's bedstead and stood up to honor him
- Krsna is the worshipable master of even Brahma and Siva, yet as soon as He saw that the sage Narada had arrived, He immediately stood up with His ministers and secretaries to receive the great sage and offer His respectful obeisances by bowing His head
- Krsna is there within your heart. As soon as you become little serious, immediately, Krsna is ready. Krsna is ready, He is sitting with you as a friend. Simply looking for the opportunity when you'll come back to Him. That is Krsna
- Krsna saw Himself overwhelmed by the military strength of Jarasandha. His small army of soldiers was being harassed, so He immediately took up His bow, named Sarnga
- Krsna saw the two chariots present before Him and immediately addressed His elder brother, Balarama, who is also known as Sankarsana
- Krsna's words can immediately solve all of the questions and problems of the world. Although He does not speak very long, each and every word from His mouth contains volumes of meaning
- Krsna, after His appearance, was immediately transferred to another's house. Balarama was also transferred, from Devaki's womb to Rohini's womb
- Krsna, unconcerned with the other princes, immediately took the opportunity to place Rukmini on His chariot, marked by a flag bearing an image of Garuda
- Krsna, upon being informed of the specific date of Rukmini's marriage, was anxious to leave immediately. He asked His driver, Daruka, to harness the horses for His chariot and prepare to go to the kingdom of Vidarbha
- Krsna, who advented Himself just to kill all undesirable elements in the world, immediately climbed up into a big kadamba tree on the bank of the Yamuna. The kadamba is a tree bearing round yellow flowers that is generally seen only in the Vrndavana area
- Krsna, with the aid of His Sudarsana cakra, immediately separated the demon's five heads from his body. The demon then fell into the water, just as the peak of a mountain falls into the ocean after being struck by the thunderbolt of Indra
- Licking his lips with bifurcated tongues, the serpent (Kaliya) looked at Krsna with double hoods, and his eyesight was full of poison. Krsna immediately pounced upon him, just as Garuda swoops upon a snake
- Lord Krsna appeared to be cruel to Canura, and He immediately struck him thrice with His fist. The great wrestler was jolted, to the astonishment of the audience. Canura then took his last chance and attacked Krsna, just as one hawk swoops upon another
- Lord Krsna immediately called for the son of Jarasandha, whose name was Sahadeva, and with due ritualistic ceremonies the Lord asked him to occupy the seat of his father and reign over the kingdom peacefully
- Lord Krsna immediately cut down Indra's pride by lifting Govardhana Hill as an umbrella to save the residents of Vrndavana. In this way Krsna proved Indra’s power most insignificant in the presence of His own omnipotence
- Lord Krsna immediately left His seat and came forward to receive His brahmana friend and, upon reaching him, embraced the brahmana with His two arms
- Lord Krsna immediately realized that Rukmini had not taken His words in a joking spirit. She had taken them very seriously, and in her extreme anxiety over immediate separation from Him, she had fallen into this condition
- Lord Krsna then took permission from His father, Vasudeva, and grandfather, Ugrasena, and He immediately ordered His servants Daruka and Jaitra to arrange for travel to Hastinapura
- Lord Krsna's ultimate instruction in the Bhagavad-gita is that everyone should surrender unto Him, Lord Krsna. Krsna promises to take immediate charge of such a surrendered soul
- Lord Krsna, after hearing all these crazy words from Rukmi, immediately shot an arrow and severed the string of Rukmi's bow
- Lord Krsna, who is known as Kesava, could immediately understand their (the gopis) pride caused by their great fortune of enjoying Him personally
- Lord Krsna, who specifically protects His devotees, saw that the whole population of Dvaraka was most perturbed by the presence of the great fiery demon. He immediately smiled and assured them, "Don't worry. I shall give you all protection"
- Lord Sri Krsna is naturally very affectionate toward His devotees, and when He saw Rukmini's condition, His heart immediately softened. At once He became merciful to her
- Lord Sri Krsna is the supreme pure, but because He was playing the role of an ordinary human being, He immediately washed the brahmana’s feet and, for His own purification, sprinkled the water onto His head
- Lord Sri Krsna, in order to teach everyone the Vedic etiquette of how to respect a brahmana, immediately got up and offered him His throne
- Lord Visnu is so powerful that He can deliver anyone at once if He is pleased to do so. And Lord Visnu, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, can be pleased immediately if we accept His order by surrendering unto Him, as Maharaja Yayati did
- Mitravinda said, "He (Krsna) immediately took me away to Dvaraka, exactly as a lion takes its prey from a pack of dogs. When I was thus taken away by Lord Krsna, my brothers wanted to fight Him, and later they were defeated"
- Mucukunda continued, "As soon as the allotted time is over, Your Lordship immediately ends all the activities of our material dreams. As the time factor, You end all our activities, as a hungry black snake swiftly swallows up a small rat without leniency"
- Mucukunda knew very well that wherever the Lord is personally present by His transcendental name, qualities, form and so on, there cannot be any darkness of ignorance. He is like a lamp placed in the darkness; He immediately illuminates a dark place
- O Lord Krsna, Lord Krsna, Your opulent mysticism is inconceivable. You are the supreme, original person, the cause of all causes, immediate and remote, and You are beyond this material creation - SB 10.10.29
- Once a woman selling fruit was calling, "O inhabitants of Vrajabhumi, if you want to purchase some fruits, come here!" Upon hearing this, Krsna immediately took some grains and went to barter as if He needed some fruits - SB 10.11.10
- Once when Krsna, along with His cowherd boy friends, was having a mock battle, Subala showed the symptoms of fatigue. Krsna immediately told His other friends
- One cowherd boy said, "When the demon known as Vatsasura entered among the calves tended by Krsna with a desire to kill Him, He immediately detected the demon, killed him and threw him into a tree"
- One day, a fruit vendor came before the house of Nanda Maharaja. Upon hearing the vendor call, "If anyone wants fruits, please come and take them from me!" child Krsna immediately took some grains in His palms and went to get fruits in exchange
- One day, in a joking mood, Krsna informed Radharani, "My dear Radharani, I am going to give up Your company." Upon saying this, He immediately disappeared
- One may be named Mr. John, but if we call for Mr. John, Mr. John may never actually appear. However, if we utter the holy name of Krsna, Krsna is immediately present on our tongue
- Out of great anger, he (Kaliya) began to struggle for existence and tried to raise one of his hoods to kill the Lord. Lord (Krsna) immediately captured that hood and subdued it by kicking it and dancing on it
- Passing by very slowly and smiling, Lord Krsna immediately stole their hearts. He who is the husband of the goddess of fortune passed through the street like an elephant
- Princes offered prayers to Krsna as follows: "Dear Lord, O Supreme Personality of Godhead, master of all demigods, You can immediately remove all Your devotees' pangs because Your devotees are fully surrendered unto You"
- Reciprocations of loving affairs in ecstasy are possible only in Vrndavana. Therefore just after His (Krsna's) appearance as the son of Vasudeva, the Lord immediately left for Vrndavana
- Rukmi, having run out of arrows, took assistance from swords, shields, tridents, lances and similar weapons used for fighting hand to hand, but Krsna immediately broke them all in the same way
- Rukmini continued, 'If that which is enjoyable for the lion to eat is taken away by the jackal, it will be a ludicrous affair; therefore I request You (Krsna) to immediately take care of me before I am taken away by Sisupala and other princes like him'
- Seeing Balarama smile, Krsna thought that Balarama had understood His mind in observing the breasts of the gopis, and He immediately became bashful
- She (the wife of the brahmana) said, "You are saintly, learned & fully in control of your senses. Under the circumstances, Krsna is your only shelter. Please, therefore, go to Him. I am sure that He will immediately understand your impoverished position"
- She could at once perceive that the baby was hiding His unparalleled potencies, which resembled fire covered by ashes. Putana thought, "This child is so powerful that He can destroy the whole universe immediately"
- Similarly, whenever Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw a river, He immediately accepted it as the river Yamuna. Thus while in the forest He was filled with great ecstatic love, and He danced and fell down crying
- Since Krsna appeared within this material world to manifest His pastimes as a human being, He and Arjuna immediately offered their respects to Lord Maha-Visnu by bowing down before Him
- Since the Lord is Visvatma, He immediately ordered Yogamaya to give protection to Devaki
- So this chapter, thirteenth chapter, is very important chapter. So many rascals are there. They're talking so many things. But if you want real answer, that is described by Krsna to the six questions, Krsna immediately answers in nutshell
- Sometimes Radharani felt pride within Herself and said, "Although the cowherd boys prepare nice flower garlands for Krsna, when I present My garland to Him, He becomes struck with wonder and immediately accepts it and puts it on His heart"
- Sometimes, just like ordinary children, They (Krsna and Balarama) would be frightened by others and would immediately hurry to Their mothers for protection
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu here (in CC Madhya 15.169) informed Vasudeva Datta that since Krsna is all-powerful, He can immediately deliver all conditioned souls from material existence
- Srimati Radharani, being proud of Her position, requested Krsna to carry Her wherever He liked. Then Krsna immediately disappeared from the scene, and Srimati Radharani began to lament
- Sukadeva Gosvami said: The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, known as lila-purusottama, appeared as the son of Vasudeva but immediately left His father's home & went to Vrndavana to expand His loving relationships with His confidential devotees
- The brahmana continued, "After due deliberation, You (Krsna) may act as You please, but if You want to do something, You must do it immediately. There is not much time left for action"
- The damsels of Braja and Radharani were very expert in talking cunningly, so as soon as they saw Krsna they began their talkings; and Krsna, pretending to go for some flowers for them, immediately left that place and entered into a mountain cave
- The devotees understand that actually Krsna was the son of mother Yasoda. Although Krsna first appeared as the son of Devaki, He immediately transferred Himself to the lap of mother Yasoda
- The gopis said, "When Krsna was spoken to in this way, He might have told Radharani, 'All right, better get on My shoulder.' But immediately Krsna must have disappeared"
- The gopis said, "When You (Krsna) leave the body, it immediately dies, and according to the injunction of the sastras, a dead body must immediately be thrown into a river or burned. Therefore, ultimately You are the dearmost personality in this world"
- The gopis said: "My dear Krsna, You are a first-class thief. So please leave this place immediately. We know You love Candravali more than us, but there is no use in praising her in our presence! Kindly do not contaminate the name of Radharani"
- The mothers of the boys (Krsna's cowherd boys expansions), upon hearing the sounds of the flutes and bugles being played by their sons, immediately rose from their household tasks, lifted their boys onto their laps - SB 10.13.22
- The situation (Aristasura entering Vrndavana) became very terrible, all the inhabitants of Vrndavana began to cry, "Krsna! Krsna, please save us!" Krsna saw that the cows were running away, He immediately replied, "Don’t be afraid. Don’t be afraid"
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is naturally very much affectionately inclined to His devotees. When He heard Srutadeva's prayers of pure devotion, He was very much pleased and immediately caught his hands and addressed him
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, known as lila-purusottama, appeared as the son of Vasudeva but immediately left His father's home and went to Vrndavana to expand His loving relationship with His confidential devotees
- Their (the gopis) simple presentation was so pure that Lord Krsna immediately became pleased with them. All the unmarried gopis who prayed to Katyayani to have Krsna as their husband were thus satisfied
- There are heaps of sinful reaction in our life, for so many life after life in this material world. And as soon as you surrender to Krsna, immediately Krsna takes care of you and He manages how to adjust all the sinful reactions
- They (Krsna and Balarama) immediately informed Nanda Maharaja that Kamsa had invited all the cowherd men and boys to go to Mathura to participate in the ceremony known as Dhanur-yajna. Kamsa wanted them all to go there to participate in the function
- They (the gopis) could understand that when they had been enjoying Krsna they thought themselves to be the most fortunate women within the universe, and since they were feeling proud, Krsna had disappeared immediately just to curb their pride
- They (the gopis) remained standing still, as if they were painted pictures. All the gopis decided that Krsna was not returning immediately, and with greatly disappointed hearts they returned to their respective homes
- Thinking himself extremely powerful, Indra poured incessant rain upon Vrndavana, but Lord Krsna immediately cut down his pride by lifting Govardhana Hill as an umbrella to save the residents of Vrndavana
- Thinking in this way, Lord Krsna immediately picked up Govardhana Hill with one hand, exactly as a child picks up a mushroom from the ground. Thus He exhibited His transcendental pastime of lifting Govardhana Hill
- This time Krsna took out His sharp sword and was about to kill him (Rukmi) immediately
- Thus Lord Krsna, still carrying the lump of yogurt-and-rice preparation in His left hand, immediately started to search out the calves in the caves and bushes. He searched in the mountain holes and in the forests, but nowhere could He find them
- Thus they (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) prayed to Krsna, saying that they could not take any shelter other than His lotus feet. Lord Krsna, being compassionate upon His own townspeople, immediately swallowed up the whole forest fire and saved them
- Uddhava said, "Considering all these (conquer demoniac kings like Jarasandha and Sisupala, release the pious imprisoned kings and perform the great Rajasuya sacrifice) points, I think that Your Lordship should immediately proceed to Hastinapura"
- Unfortunately they (the gopis) could not finish their cosmetic decorations or put on their clothes in the right way because of their anxiety to meet Krsna immediately
- Upon hearing this, Sri Krsna smiled and immediately meditated. Unlimited Brahmas arrived instantly
- Varuna said, "My dear Lord Krsna, Govinda, be merciful upon me - here is Your father. You can take him back immediately." In this way Lord Krsna, the SP of Godhead, rescued His father and presented him before his friends, bringing them great jubilation
- Vedic culture is that one must rise early in the morning. And even Krsna in His grhastha life, immediately He rose up. Rukmini was disturbed because womanly nature, and again immediately taking bath, meditation. This is Vedic culture
- We cannot cheat Krsna. Krsna can immediately understand how much serious and sincere you are for understanding Krsna or approaching Him or going back to home, back to Godhead
- We should always pray that Krishna may kindly provide me the intelligence to kill all demons of doubt, and because He understands the heart of His sincere devotee, immediately He gives assistance
- We should not take Krsna immediately as intimately as the gopis, cowherds boys, and other advanced devotees treated Him
- We will feel transcendentally pleased if we think of how Sri Rukminidevi and Krsna acted as ideal householders to teach the whole human society to rise early in the morning and immediately engage in Krsna consciousness
- When Arjuna was thinking in terms of his bodily relationships with his kinsmen, Krsna immediately chastised him, saying, This bodily conception of life is befitting the anaryas, the non-Aryans, who are not advanced in knowledge
- When Bhisma wanted to keep his own promise to break the promise of the Lord, the Lord immediately got down from the chariot, and to make Bhisma’s promise true He picked up a chariot wheel and rushed forward to kill him - from SB 1.9.37
- When He (Krsna) saw that His horses were hesitant to proceed into the darkness, He immediately released His disc, known as the Sudarsana cakra, which illuminated the sky a thousand times brighter than sunlight
- When He saw that all the inhabitants of Gokula - including His mother and father, the gopis, the boys and the cows - were just on the point of death and that they had no shelter for salvation from imminent death, Krsna immediately freed Himself
- When Krsna and Balarama heard from Their teacher about the death of his son, They immediately started for Prabhasa-ksetra on Their chariot. Reaching the beach, They asked the controlling deity of the ocean to return the son of Their teacher
- When Krsna saw Kubja hesitating to come before Him, He immediately caught hold of her hand, which was decorated with bangles. With great affection, He dragged her near Him and made her sit by His side
- When Krsna saw that Brahma had stolen His calves and cowherd boys, He immediately created many material and spiritual planets in Lord Brahma’s presence
- When Krsna saw that Subala, in the dress of Radharani, was silently hiding under the shade of a beautiful asoka tree on the bank of the Yamuna, He immediately arose from His seat in surprise
- When Krsna saw that the gopis were tired from dancing with Him, He immediately began to wipe His hands over their faces so that their fatigue would be relieved. In order to reciprocate the kind hospitality of Krsna, the gopis began to look at Him lovingly
- When Krsna was so informed, He immediately asked the doorman, 'Which Brahma? What is his name?' The doorman therefore returned and questioned Lord Brahma
- When Lord Balarama appeared on the scene, King Yudhisthira and his younger brothers Nakula and Sahadeva, as well as Lord Krsna and Arjuna, immediately offered Him their respectful obeisances, but they did not speak at all
- When Lord Krsna heard the prayers of mother earth, He immediately assured her of immunity from all fearful situations. He said to Bhagadatta, "Don't be afraid." Then He entered the palace of Bhaumasura, which was equipped with all kinds of opulences
- When Lord Krsna saw him (Dantavakra) approaching in a very heroic mood, He immediately got down from His chariot, for it was a rule of military etiquette that fighting should take place only between equals
- When Lord Krsna saw Vasudeva and Devaki standing in a reverential attitude, He immediately expanded His influence of yogamaya so that they could treat Him and Balarama as children
- When Lord Krsna understood that there was great danger in the city of Dvaraka, He took permission from the elder members of the Pandava family, especially from His aunt Kuntidevi, and started immediately for Dvaraka
- When Lord Krsna, the Supersoul of every living being, understood that the ladies in the assembly were anxious for Him, He decided not to continue wrestling but to kill the wrestlers immediately
- When Lord Siva released his personal weapon, called Pasupata-astra, Krsna immediately counteracted it with the Narayana-astra. Lord Siva then became exasperated in fighting with Lord Krsna. Krsna then took the opportunity to release His yawning weapon
- When Nanda Maharaja was taken away by one of Varuna's servants, Nanda's companions began to call loudly for Krsna and Balarama. Immediately Krsna and Balarama could understand that Nanda Maharaja had been taken by a servant of Varuna
- When Rukmini was very much perturbed, she fell down on the ground, and Lord Krsna immediately became compassionate and agreed not to kill the foolish Rukmi
- When Sisupala was abusing the kings who were about to attack him, Lord Krsna took up His disc, as sharp as the blade of a razor, and immediately separated Sisupala's head from his body
- When the (cowherd) boys were thus engaged, Krsna would immediately join them, and catching their hands, He would enjoy their company and laugh and praise their activities
- When the devotees chant the holy name of Krsna - Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare - Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare - Lord Krsna is immediately present
- When the horses were yoked and the chariot was ready to go, Krsna helped the brahmana up and gave him a seat by His side. Immediately they started from Dvaraka and within one night arrived at the province of Vidarbha
- When the invincible Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, heard the demigods crying "Alas! Alas!" from behind the clouds, He immediately enlarged Himself within the demon's (Aghasura's) throat - SB 10.12.30
- When the Lord saw the bluish necks of the peacocks, His remembrance of Krsna immediately awakened, and He fell to the ground in ecstatic love
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead descends as the first purusa incarnation of the material creation, He immediately manifests sixteen elementary energies
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna was so ordered by His mother, He immediately opened His mouth just like an ordinary boy
- When they felt some fatigue, they would sit down, and Balarama would put His head on the lap of one of the (cowherd) boys just to take rest, and Krsna would immediately come and begin massaging the legs of Balarama
- When this serpent (who was formerly cursed by Angirasa Rsi) attacked Nanda Maharaja, Nanda Maharaja began to call, “Krsna! Help!” Krsna immediately appeared and began to kick the serpent with His lotus feet
- While Lord Brahma looked on, all the calves and the boys tending them immediately appeared to have complexions the color of bluish rainclouds and to be dressed in yellow silken garments - SB 10.13.46
- While the demon was trying to smash Krsna & His companions, Krsna heard the demigods crying "Alas! Alas!" & He immediately began to expand Himself within the throat of the demon. Although he had a gigantic body, the demon choked by the expanding of Krsna
- Why did He (Krsna) not chastise the Kurus immediately?" When Draupadi was insulted in the assembly by the Kurus by their attempt to see her naked in the presence of all, the Lord protected Draupadi by supplying an unlimited length of clothing
- With great pleasure, King Nagnajit brought his daughter Satya before Krsna and handed her over to Him. Krsna also immediately accepted Satya as His wife. Then there was a marriage ceremony with great pomp
- Without waiting any longer, Lord Sri Krsna immediately started out on His chariot to punish the rascal Paundraka, the King of Karusa. Because at that time he was living with his friend the King of Kasi, Krsna surrounded the whole city of Kasi
- You will see Krsna gradually. He will be revealed. He'll be present immediately. It is all revelation. Not that by your eyes you can see. But if you follow the prescription, the direction, you will see Krsna daily, always, twenty-four hours
- Your description of Copenhagen is very encouraging, and I am also glad that you are realizing that actual help does come from Krishna. Our duty is to render service unto Him sincerely, and immediately Krishna arranges for all facilities