"Krsna becomes"|"Krishna becomes"|"Krsna became"|"Krishna became"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Becomes"
The following 170 pages are in this category, out of 170 total.
- A man may be very tricky, very intelligent, but he will not be able to excel Krsna. He is more tricky. Just like in His childhood, Krsna was naughty, so mother wanted to bind Him. So Krsna also became tricky
- A person in full Krsna consciousness is not unduly anxious about executing the duties of his existence. The foolish cannot understand this great freedom from all anxiety. For one who acts in Krsna consciousness, Lord Krsna becomes the most intimate friend
- A person who is constantly engaged in reading literature enunciating the cultivation of Vaisnava devotional service is always glorious in human society, and certainly Lord Krsna becomes pleased with him
- A similar statement can be found in Gita-govinda, wherein it is said that when the enemy of Kamsa, Sri Krsna, embraces Srimati Radharani, He immediately becomes entangled in a loving condition and gives up the company of all other gopis
- According to one's attitude, Krsna becomes one's direct adviser, or Krsna becomes unknown
- After all inauspicious things were driven away by the chanting of the mantra, the Deity's bathing ceremony started. First the Deity was massaged with a large quantity of oil, so that His body became very glossy
- After defeating all the opposing elements and forcibly carrying away Rukmini, Krsna brought her to Dvaraka, and then married her according to the Vedic ritualistic principles. After this marriage, Krsna became the King of the Yadus at Dvaraka
- After hearing Srimati Radharani's statements, Lord Krsna's love for the inhabitants of Vrndavana was evoked, and His body and mind became very much perturbed
- After traversing a very long distance, the brothers (Krsna and Balarama) pretended to become tired. To mitigate Their weariness, They climbed up a mountain many miles above sea level
- Agni knew that Krsna was very much pleased with him because he had formerly given Him the Sudarsana disc. So in order to satisfy Agni, Krsna became the chariot driver of Arjuna, and both went to the Khandava forest
- Although each boy, being an individual soul, had entirely different tastes, activities and behavior, Krsna exactly expanded Himself into all the different positions of the individual boys. He also became the calves, who were also of different sizes
- Although Krsna is always very satisfied by nature, when Maharaja Yudhisthira asked this question the Lord became even more satisfied because this question and its answer would bear a great meaning for the entire Krsna conscious society
- Although Lord Jagannatha enjoys His pastimes at Dvaraka-dhama and naturally manifests sublime liberality there, still, once a year He becomes unlimitedly eager to see Vrndavana
- Although the son of Devaki, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is the reservoir of all kinds of beauty, when He is among the gopis He nonetheless becomes more beautiful, for He resembles a marakata jewel surrounded by gold and other jewels
- Anyone who gives aural reception to the transcendental message about You, which are always auspicious, by hearing and chanting, for him You become special well-wisher, and thus remaining within his heart You clear up all inauspicious understanding
- As far as Krsna is concerned, He is God always, either as a child on the lap of His mother, or as the coverer of the universe, Vamanadeva. He does not require to become God by undergoing severe penances, although some men think of becoming God that way
- As soon as Krsna saw all the gopis, He was struck with emotion. Thus He could not hide Himself, and out of fear He became motionless
- At that time, Krsna became very much afraid of Jarati and went to His elder brother Baladeva. He said, "My dear brother, I have stolen yogurt! Just see - Jarati is coming hurriedly to catch Me!"
- At the end of Krsna's pauganda age, Krsna's hair sometimes hangs down to His hips, and sometimes it becomes scattered. In this age His two shoulders become higher and broader, and His face is always decorated with marks of tilaka
- At the rasa dance, each & every gopi requested that Krsna individually become her partner, and Krsna immediately expanded Himself into so many Krsnas in order to be coupled with each and every gopi. The result was that each gopi found Krsna by her side
- At the request of the mother, He (Krsna) became like a human child and at once left her for another devotee at Gokula, where He was accepted as the son of Nanda Maharaja and Yasoda Mata
- Because of Your joking and laughing, You are becoming responsible for the killing of women. It would be better for You to satisfy us by giving us the charity of the nectar of Your lips
- Being satisfied by their (Krsna's queens) unalloyed service only, the Lord reciprocated the service just like a devout husband. Otherwise He had no business becoming the husband of so many wives
- Bhakti-lata, the devotional service, the seed of devotional service, can be received by the parampara system through bona fide spiritual master. And if we abide by the orders of spiritual master faithfully, then Krsna becomes pleased
- Brahma is also living being, but because he is very pure... This Brahma post is sometimes not available because there is no such pure living being. So Krsna becomes Himself Brahma sometimes
- Brahma said, "By Your (Krsna's) own grace only, You become revealed to a devotee. You are unconquerable by any other means. Speculative knowledge without any trace of devotional service is simply a useless waste of time in the search for You"
- By executing the order of a devotee, the Lord becomes pleased, as a father is pleased to carry out the order of his small child. This is possible only out of pure transcendental love between the Lord & His devotees, and Bhisma was quite aware of this fact
- By His inconceivable potency the Lord can become the universal form, as explained in Bhagavad-gita, and at the same time He can remain within the box of His devotees as their worshipable Deity
- By looking at the beautiful gopis Krsna becomes enlivened, and this enlivens the gopis, whose youthful faces and bodies blossom
- Caitanya continues, "To test the intense love of Madhavendra Puri, Gopala, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, ordered him to bring sandalwood from Nilacala, and when Madhavendra Puri passed this examination, the Lord became very merciful to him"
- Caitanya says, "On account of Madhavendra Puri, Lord Gopinatha stole the pot of sweet rice. Thus He became famous as Ksira-cora (the thief who stole the sweet rice)"
- For one who acts in Krsna consciousness, Lord Krsna becomes the most intimate friend. He always looks after His friend's comfort, and He gives Himself to His friend, who is so devotedly engaged working twenty-four hours a day to please the Lord
- For the ordinary man who wants to lord it over material nature, the Lord (Krsna) not only sanctions and becomes a witness of activities, but He never gives the nondevotee instructions for going back to Godhead
- Formerly the Deity had stolen a pot of sweet rice for Madhavendra Puri; therefore He became very famous as the Lord who stole the sweet rice
- He (Krsna) became visible to His devotee Maharaja Pariksit even in that awkward position (in the womb of his mother) in a shape just suitable for his vision
- He (Krsna) can become bigger than what we can think of, and He can become smaller than what we can conceive. But in all circumstances He is the same all-powerful Lord
- He (Krsna) expanded Himself to become exactly like the boys, who were of all different features and facial and bodily construction, and who were different in their clothing and ornaments and in their behavior and personal activities
- He (Krsna) was undoubtedly very kind to Kunti's brother Vasudeva and the family. Had He not become the son of Vasudeva and Devaki, Queen Kunti could not claim Him to be her nephew and thus address Krsna in parental affection
- He must be aware of everything. That means life. That means life. Now the question is how He became experienced
- His (Krsna's) value as the Supreme Lord did not diminish upon His becoming a baby to please His devotee Yasoda
- His playmates then threatened not to allow Him to play with them again. Krsna became afraid, and instead of going back home, He went back again to play with the boys. At that time, mother Yasoda scolded the children
- His thighs are compared with the trunks of elephants, and his eyes are always reddish. When Krsna and Arjuna are together on a chariot, they become celestial beauties, pleasing to the eyes of everyone
- How can He become daridra-narayana? Poverty is found within this material world, but in the spiritual world, there is no such thing as poverty. Therefore the idea of daridra-narayana is merely a concoction
- How Krsna becomes attracted by the devotional service of His devotees is described by Narada in the Srimad-Bhagavatam
- I (Devaki) am still afraid because as soon as Kamsa understands that You (Krsna) have appeared, he might harm You. So I request that for the time being You become invisible to our material eyes
- I enter into each planet, and by My energy they stay in orbit. I become the moon and thereby supply the juice of life to all vegetables
- I enter into each planet, and by My energy they stay in orbit. I become the moon and thereby supply the juice of life to all vegetables. BG 15.13 - 1972
- If one cherishes pure loving devotion to Me, thinking of Me as his son, his friend or his beloved, regarding himself as great and considering Me his equal or inferior, I become subordinate to him
- If the devotee serves his spiritual master sincerely, Krsna automatically becomes pleased. By satisfying the spiritual master, one automatically satisfies Krsna. Thus the devotee becomes enriched by both the spiritual master and Krsna
- If we increase our love for Krsna, then Krsna becomes purchased by us. Krsna agrees. Krsna is the order-giver for everyone, but He accepts the order of the devotee
- If you please come and hear about Krsna, then Krsna becomes favorably disposed that "Now this soul, this individual soul is now inclined to hear about Me." So He gives facilities
- In the Brhad-Vamana Purana, the Lord (Krsna) says, "Although I have many fascinating pastimes, whenever I think of the rasa-lila, which I perform with the gopis, I become eager to have it again"
- In this relationship (Krsna can be treated as one's lover) the Lord becomes so much attached to His devotee that He expresses His inability to reciprocate
- Indeed, today you have undoubtedly taken shelter of the lotus feet of Krsna, and Krsna, without reservation, has become very merciful toward you
- Indra, along with other demigods, offered opposition to Krsna and Satyabhama for taking away the (Parijata) tree, but in order to please His favorite wife Satyabhama, Krsna became determined and adamant, so there was a fight
- Kalindi said, "My dear Draupadi, I was engaged in great austerities and penances to get Lord Krsna as my husband. When He became aware of this fact, He very kindly came to me with His friend Arjuna and accepted me as His wife"
- Krishna is so powerful that He can become smaller than the smallest and greater than the greatest. He can keep millions of skies within His Belly and at the same time He can enter within the existence of the smallest atom
- Krsna became very ingratiated and satisfied by the simple dealings of the gopis, and He immediately delivered their respective garments, one after another
- Krsna becomes more and more pleased by seeing the increment of book distribution. Devotional service is absolute but one who preaches His message becomes very dear to Lord Krsna
- Krsna becomes obliged to the loving spirit of the devotee and not exactly to the service rendered
- Krsna comes to become the son of Devaki to glorify Devaki. Krsna becomes the son of Yasoda to glorify His devotee, Yasoda
- Krsna continued, "I wanted to become a famous prince. Still I could not have any kingdom, nor could I rule as a prince. People are bewildered about My ultimate goal of life"
- Krsna had many, many friends, of whom Sridama, Sudama and Subala were prominent. Thus Krsna Himself became Sridama, Sudama and Subala and entered their respective houses with their respective calves
- Krsna has become everything. After Brahma has stolen the original cowherds boys and cows and calves, Krsna has expanded Himself. So on account of Krsna's expansion, the cowherdsmen got a special attraction
- Krsna has become fearful to Yasoda: "My dear mother, kindly do not bind Me. I shall obey your orders." So Yasoda has become more than God, more than Krsna
- Krsna immediately pressed down the serpent's (Kaliya's) hoods and jumped up on them. The Lord's lotus feet became tinged with red from the rays of the jewels on the snake's hoods
- Krsna is always fully independent; when He becomes subordinate to His devotees, this is a display of ananda-cinmaya-rasa, the humor of transcendental qualities that increases His transcendental pleasure
- Krsna is bewildering my intelligence because, although He is unborn, He has appeared as the son of Nanda. He is all-pervading, but still He is held on the lap of Yasoda. In spite of His being all-pervasive, He has become limited by the love of Yasoda
- Krsna is generally known to be blackish, but when He is absorbed in the thought of the gopis, who are all of fair complexion, Krsna Himself also becomes fair
- Krsna is situated in both the boy's and the girl's heart. So Krsna is giving, "You wanted to enjoy. Now here is opportunity, you take it." Then Krsna becomes the cause. Mattah smrtir jnanam. "You wanted. You have got, here is
- Krsna is so wonderful and attractive that He Himself becomes attracted by His own beauty, and this is proof that He is full of all inconceivable potencies
- Krsna is the assurance of safety to everyone. But when He saw that His friends were already out of His hands and were lying within the belly of a great serpent, He became momentarily aggrieved
- Krsna will never tolerate if a person is Vaisnava aparadha. Mind that. Just like a big man. You can offend him, he doesn't mind. But if he does something harmful to his child, so he becomes very angry
- Krsna's duty was to please all kinds of men belonging to the different castes, both in the city and within the palace compound. He made them happy by fulfilling their different desires, and when the Lord saw them happy He also became very much pleased
- Krsna's position is father, but He's simply father. So he voluntarily becomes a son also sometimes to taste how to become a son. Son is not His constitutional position. Father is His constitutional position
- Krsna, in the company of His cowherd boyfriends, took shelter of the shade of some trees and became very happy
- Let me (Kunti) therefore offer my respectful obeisances unto the Lord, who has become the son of Vasudeva, the pleasure of Devaki, the boy of Nanda and the other cowherd men of Vrndavana, and the enlivener of the cows and the senses
- Lord Brahma is describing about Krsna. There are some foolish question that "Krsna appeared five thousand years ago. How He became God?" Actually that is not the fact
- Lord Krsna has become indifferent to Me just to test My love, and My friends say, 'Better to disregard Him'
- Lord Krsna is the self-sufficient Supreme Personality of Godhead, yet because He was playing the role of a human being, He became very depressed for a moment, as if He had actually lost His father
- Lord Krsna thought: "If one cherishes pure loving devotion to Me, thinking of Me as his son, his friend or his beloved, regarding himself as great and considering Me his equal or inferior, I become subordinate to him"
- Lord Krsna thought: "If one regards Me as the Supreme Lord and himself as a subordinate, I do not become subservient to his love, nor can it control Me"
- Lord Krsna was never reduced in His position by becoming a cowherd boy or by offering respect to Sudama Brahmana or His other devotees like Nanda Maharaja, Vasudeva, Maharaja Yudhisthira and the Pandavas' mother, Kunti
- Lord Sri Krsna agreed to become the son of Vasudeva and Devaki upon being pleased with their severe austerities. Therefore if any austerities have to be done, they must be done to achieve the end of knowledge, Vasudeva
- Lord Sri Krsna is naturally very affectionate toward His devotees, and when He saw Rukmini's condition, His heart immediately softened. At once He became merciful to her
- Merciful as He (Krsna) is, He becomes just suitable to the vision of the limited living being. He is unlimited. He is not limited by any measurement of our calculation
- Missing Srimati Radharani's presence, Krsna became very unhappy and began to lament and wander throughout the forest to search Her out
- Mother Yasoda told Krsna, "My dear Krsna, do You think that You are a street boy? You have no home? Please come back to Your home! I see that Your body has become very dirty from playing since early morning. Now come home and take Your bath"
- On account of the Pandavas' faithful devotion to the Lord, He agreed to become their charioteer, their advisor, their friend, their messenger and sometimes their bodyguard. Such is an example of the result of devotional service towards Visnu
- On hearing this, Lord Krsna, the son of Devaki, became very angry at the washerman, and striking him with the upper portion of His hand, He separated the man’s head from his body. The washerman fell down dead on the ground
- On the other side Balarama and Krsna, along with Their friends, could not find their animals, and they became very much aggrieved. They began to trace the cows by following their footprints, as well as the path of eaten grass
- Once a palmist came to the house of Nanda Maharaj, and Nanda Maharaj asked him, "My dear sage, will you kindly check the hand of my child, Krsna? Tell me how many years He will live and whether He will become the master of thousands of cows"
- One friend of Krsna's criticized Him by saying, "My dear Lord, You have become the King of Mathura after killing Kamsa, and that is very good news for us
- One must understand Krsna in tattva (truth). One should use his common sense and consider that if simply by chanting Krsna's holy name one is purified, how then can the person Krsna be immoral
- Out of Her ecstatic love for Him, She sometimes acted just like an addled person and attempted to churn curd, although there was no curd in the pot. And seeing this, Krsna became so enchanted by Radharani that He began to milk a bull instead of a cow
- Radharani is so beautiful that Krsna becomes enchanted. That is spiritual sex. That is not ordinary. Therefore the attraction of Radha and Krsna is not ordinary thing
- Rasada said, "Just hear me! Please place me so that I may always be engaged in the service of Lord Krsna, who has now become famous as the lifter of the Govardhan Hill"
- Real love of Krsna becomes manifested when Krsna becomes the recipient of charity and the devotee becomes the giver
- Rukmi said, "This cowherd boy (Krsna) has become proud of His tricky way of fighting with ksatriyas, today I shall teach Him a good lesson. Because He had the impudence to kidnap my sister, I, with my sharp arrows, shall teach Him good lessons indeed"
- She (an old woman in Vrndavana) inquired from the gopis as to how Krsna had become so expert in speaking so many different types of languages
- Simultaneously, Krsna appeared on the scene, accompanied by His new wife, Jambavati, and all the inhabitants of Dvaraka and relatives of Krsna became joyful
- So how His knowledge is so perfect? - the next question, because we become cognizant by taking knowledge or accepting knowledge from spiritual master. But how He has become so cognizant? The answer is svarat, fully independent
- So long I deny Krsna, that is disunity, and as soon as I agree, "Krsna, yes," then this is unity. This is unity. Unity does not mean that Krsna and Arjuna become united, homogeneous
- Some minor demigods said, "Krsna, whose joking words were once the source of so much laughter for the residents of Braja, has now been attacked by the serpent king, Kaliya, and He has become the object of everyone's overwhelming lamentation"
- Some of the gopis addressed Him thusly: "My dear Krsna, because of Your adolescent age, You have just become the spiritual master of these young girls, and You are teaching them to whisper among themselves"
- Sometimes Krsna gives up the company of other gopis and becomes controlled, mind and body, by Me. Thus He manifests My good fortune and gives others distress by performing His loving affairs with Me
- Sometimes Radharani felt pride within Herself and said, "Although the cowherd boys prepare nice flower garlands for Krsna, when I present My garland to Him, He becomes struck with wonder and immediately accepts it and puts it on His heart"
- Sri Krsna Himself becomes the enjoyer of the fruits of the work performed by the transcendentalist. Thus, the transcendentalist has no responsibility for the results of his work, may those results be good or bad in the estimation of worldly people
- Srutadeva said, "Although You (Krsna) are constantly with the conditioned soul, only when he becomes purified by devotional service do You become revealed to him"
- Srutadeva said, "His (Living entity) heart becomes cleansed of all material dust, You (Krsna) gradually become visible there"
- Suta Gosvami said: Lord Sri Krsna, the SP of G, who is the maintainer of the world, became pleased after reestablishing Maharaja Yudhisthira in his own kingdom and after restoring the Kuru dynasty, which had been exhausted by the bamboo fire of anger
- The child became angry because He (Krsna) was hungry and His mother was not paying attention to Him. So He lifted His legs and began to kick His lotus feet just like an ordinary child
- The gopi knew that Krsna had been enjoying the rasa dance and that Mother Yasoda could not detect her son's activities nor understand how He had become covered with the gopis' makeup. Her smiling was in the avahasita feature
- The gopis said, "As such, we have come to You (Krsna), leaving aside all so-called friends, society and love, and now You have become our enjoyer. Let us be everlastingly enjoyed by You"
- The killing of Pralambasura & the devouring of the devastating forest fire by Krsna and Balarama became household topics in Vrndavana. The cowherd men described these wonderful activities to their wives and to everyone else, & all were struck with wonder
- The Lord (Krsna) would say good-bye in all the sixteen thousand palaces, and again He would become one and enter the Sudharma assembly house in procession with other members of the Yadu dynasty
- The Lord agreed to become a chariot driver of Arjuna in order to protect His friend from warfare risks, and the Lord became actually happy when He established the Pandavas to rule over the world
- The Lord becomes a subordinate object of love in such transcendental relationships (when a devotee thinks of Him as his pet son, personal friend or most dear fiance)
- The Lord can become bigger than thousands of universes and can become smaller than an atom at the same time
- The Lord continued, "I have become very much pleased by the truthfulness of you both. Now you can ask for a benediction." Thus with great pleasure the two brahmanas begged for a benediction
- The Lord has declared openly in Bhagavad-gita how He becomes pleased with us, and the same process is practically demonstrated in the life and preaching work of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The Lord sometimes becomes mad after the beauty of Radharani. Poets describe that under those circumstances, although Lord Krsna is Madana-mohana, He becomes Madana-daha, or enchanted by the beauty of Radharani
- The material conception of ego is equibalanced in Him (Lord Krsna). He does not feel, therefore, inferior by becoming the chariot driver of His pure devotee
- The Mayavadis they want to merge into the Supreme, but we want to become father of Krsna. Why merge? More than Krsna. The devotee can beget Krsna. Krsna accepts that. Yes, I shall become your child. I shall be controlled by your stick
- The mental speculators present different theses as to His becoming the causes of the creation, the ingredients of the creation, or the material and efficient cause of the creation, etc., but all this is but partial knowledge about the Lord
- The more you become Krsna conscious, the more Krsna becomes revealed to you
- The most wonderful manifestation of the Lord's power is exhibited when the infinite Lord becomes visible to our eyes as one of us. Yet His activities are different from those of the finite beings
- The Nagapatnis said, "We are very much astonished to see how You (Krsna) have become so much pleased with this serpent (Kaliya), who evidently performed various religious activities in his past lives that pleased everyone"
- The Nagapatnis said, "Your (Krsna's) dancing on his (Kaliya's) hoods has reduced all the sinful results of actions caused by his having this body of a serpent. It is therefore very auspicious that You have become angry and have punished him in this way"
- The Pandavas, by their unalloyed devotional service and full surrender unto the Lord, made it possible for the Lord to become a chariot driver or sometimes their letter messenger
- The perfect nivrtta-guna-vrtti is the Supreme Lord (Krsna) because He never becomes attracted by the modes of material nature, whereas the living beings have such a tendency. Some of them are entrapped by the illusory attraction of material nature
- The real position of the living entity is a servant of God, but in Bhagavad-gita we see that the master, Krsna, has become the servant of Arjuna
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, knowing the minds of the unmarried young gopis, blessed them with their desired objective. They had prayed for Krsna to become their husband, and Krsna wanted to fulfill their desires
- The supremely powerful Lord Krsna becomes manifest in five different features
- The theory that Krsna becomes covered, that is nonsense. How Krsna can be covered? Krsna cannot be covered. He is the controller of the maya
- The transcendental mellow is nourished by that mutual behavior in transcendental love of Godhead. When Lord Krsna sees how the gopis have developed pure love for Him, He becomes very satisfied
- The wonderful form of Krsna in His personal feature is so great that it attracts even Krsna to taste His own association. Indeed, Krsna becomes very eager to taste it
- Their (Krsna and Balarama's) whole bodies became wet from Their ecstatic dancing. This is an instance of fatigue caused by dancing
- Their (the gopis) simple presentation was so pure that Lord Krsna immediately became pleased with them. All the unmarried gopis who prayed to Katyayani to have Krsna as their husband were thus satisfied
- Thereafter, at the conjunction of two yugas, the Lord of the creation will take His birth as the Kalki incarnation and become the son of Visnu Yasa. At this time the rulers of the earth will have degenerated into plunderers
- These five transcendental mellows exist permanently. The devotee may be attracted to one of these mellows, and thus he becomes happy. Krsna also becomes inclined toward such a devotee and comes under his control
- This is one of the examples ( Krsna expanded Himself into so many cowherd boys, calves and cows) in which Krsna Himself becomes the object and reservoir of ecstatic love in the impetuous aspect
- This is the fault of My own destiny. Why should I needlessly accuse you? There is no intimate relationship between you and Me. Krsna, however, is My life and soul. It is We who live together, and it is He who has become so cruel
- This traveling sankirtana party is really Lord Caitanya's movement, and when Krsna sees His men preaching in this way, He becomes very pleased. So you shall not lack for any facilities or inspiration to guide you at all times
- Thus He became a very expert artist for all the gopis. During such pastimes, the Lord enjoyed the fulfillment of His youth
- Upon seeing His own reflection in a bejeweled pillar of His Dvaraka palace, Krsna desired to embrace it, saying, "Alas, I have never seen such a person before. Who is He? Just by seeing Him I have become eager to embrace Him, exactly like Radharani"
- Upon seeing the ecstatic loving symptoms manifest in Madhavendra Puri, the priest was struck with wonder. He could understand why Krsna had become so much obliged to him, and he saw that Krsna's action was befitting
- What is the use of this material husband? Make Krsna husband. Krsna's prepared to become everything - love Him as husband, love Him as son, love Him, friend. Krsna is prepared
- What to speak of others, even Lord Krsna Himself becomes thirsty to taste His own sweetness
- When a friend wants to satisfy Krsna by performing some chivalrous activities, the friend becomes the challenger, & Krsna Himself becomes the opponent; or else Krsna may give audience to the fighting, and by His desire another friend becomes the opponent
- When Indra understood that the sacrifice which was to be offered by the cowherd men in Vrndavana had been stopped by Krsna, he became angry
- When Kamsa spoke in this way, Lord Krsna became very angry with him, and within a second He jumped onto the high dais of King Kamsa
- When Krishna sees that we are trying very sincerely to preach His message to others He becomes very pleased and showers all blessings upon the devotee. So please continue to progress in this spirit
- When Krsna appeared in the arena of the raja-suya sacrifice organized by Maharaj Yudhisthira, to all present, including great sages and demigods, Krsna became the cynosure, the center of attraction, and everyone offered Him their respects
- When Krsna becomes manifest, revelation, then you understand what is Krsna, what is His activities, what is His name, what is His pastimes. Everything becomes revealed
- When Krsna saw Balarama finally defeated by Sridama, who was using only a small stick, Krsna became filled with pleasure and began to look upon Sridama with great wonder
- When Krsna speaks of worshiping, He does not say that you worship the electric light or something else. Mam ekam, that is the instruction. Not that "Krsna has become everything; therefore everything has to be worshiped." No
- When Krsna went out to search for Srimati Radharani, He wandered here and there. Not finding Her, He became afflicted by the arrow of Cupid and began to lament
- When Krsna, the beloved son of Nanda Maharaj, steps into His kaisora age, although He becomes more beautiful, His parents still consider Him as being in the pauganda age - even though He is between the ages of ten and fifteen
- When Lord Krsna heard this unfortunate news from the unknown man, He at first became most perturbed, just like an ordinary human being. His face showed signs of grief, and He began to cry in a piteous tone
- When Radharani left the rasa dance out of anger and resentment, Lord Sri Krsna became very anxious because He could not see Her
- When Rukmini was very much perturbed, she fell down on the ground, and Lord Krsna immediately became compassionate and agreed not to kill the foolish Rukmi
- When you have the service attitude, then Krsna becomes pleased. Whole process is service, according to one's capacity
- When you have the service attitude, then Krsna becomes pleased. Whole process is service, according to one's capacity. So it is not required in that one has to serve in this way or that way. No. The spirit should be service to the best capacity
- While addressing Arjuna He (Krsna) says, "Anyone who is engaged in chanting My transcendental name must be considered to be always associating with Me. And I may tell you frankly that for such a devotee I become easily purchased"
- While speaking to Srimati Radharani, Krsna became very anxious to return to Vrndavana. He made Her listen to a verse which banished all Her difficulties and which assured Her that She would again attain Krsna
- Yet this Krsna became so dependent on mother Yasoda that when she simply showed Krsna the stick in her hand, Krsna admitted to being an offender and began to cry like an ordinary child
- You should be fully conscious, that "Everything belongs to Krsna and nothing to us." Then Krsna becomes your suhrt. He takes charge