This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► God Alone (1 C, 18 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Alone"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total.
- Action in Krsna consciousness is transcendental to the reactions of good or evil work. A Krsna conscious person has no attachment for the result but acts on behalf of Krsna alone
- After Krsna did this (killed Gardabhasura), they all returned home, and their report of the day's activity perturbed Mother Yasoda because Krsna had been sent alone into such danger in the Talavana Forest. Thus she looked upon the boys with anger
- After Krsna killed Gardabhasura, they all returned home, and their report of the day's activity perturbed mother Yasoda because Krsna had been sent alone into such danger in the Talavana forest
- After the demon (Aghasura) was dead, Krsna, with His transcendental glance alone, brought all the boys and calves back to consciousness and came with them out of the mouth of the demon
- Akrura continued, "As the five material elements - earth, water, fire, air and sky - are distributed in everything manifested by different kinds of bodies, so You (Krsna and Balarama) alone enter the various bodies created by Your own energy"
- And whoever, at the end of his life, quits his body remembering Me (Krsna) alone at once attains My nature. Of this there is no doubt
- At the conclusion of the Ninth Chapter of the BG, Krsna directly orders, "Always think of Me, become My devotee, worship Me alone, and offer obeisances unto Me alone." By so doing, the Lord says, one is sure to go to Him in His transcendental abode
- Birth, death, fear, fearlessness, nonviolence, equanimity, satisfaction, austerity, charity, fame and infamy are created by Me alone. BG 10.4-5 - 1972
- Brahma said, "Actually, You alone are everything - creator, maintainer and annihilator. Similarly, You expand Yourself in different incarnations: among the demigods You incarnate as Vamanadeva, among the great sages You incarnate as Parasurama"
- Brahma said, "First of all I saw You alone; thereafter You (Krsna) expanded Yourself as Your cowherd boyfriends, the calves and all the existence of Vrndavana; then I saw You and all the boys and calves as four-handed Visnus"
- Brahma said, "Persons who are unaware of Your inconceivable energy cannot understand that You alone expand Yourself as the creator (Brahma), the maintainer (Visnu) and the annihilator (Siva)"
- Brahma said, "They (the four-handed Visnus) were being worshiped by all elements and all demigods, including myself. Again They were all wound up, and You remained alone as You were before. Does this not mean that You are the Supreme Lord Narayana"
- He (Krsna) alone provides all necessities for all kinds of living beings. Thus He provided all facilities to fulfill the transcendental desires of His great devotee Sri Bhismadeva, who began to pray as follows
- He (Krsna) always remains victorious over everyone. He alone is God, and all others are His subservient order-carriers
- He (Krsna) asked them (citizens of Dvaraka) to remain outside, He Himself entered the dark tunnel alone to find Rksa, Jambavan. After entering the tunnel, Krsna saw that the valuable jewel known as Syamantaka had been given to the son of Rksa as a toy
- He (Lord Krsna) is the only Supreme Personality, and it is He only who is fully independent. He alone instructed Brahma as the Supersoul within
- He is a debauchee, after all, and can do whatever He likes, but still He alone, and no one else, is the worshipable Lord of My heart
- In the Brahma-samhita it is stated, ananda-cin-maya-rasa-pratibhavitabhih: Krsna alone is not particularly beautiful, but when His energy - especially His pleasure energy, represented by Radharani - expands, He looks very magnificent
- Indeed, You alone know Yourself by Your own potencies, O origin of all, Lord of all beings, God of gods, O Supreme Person, Lord of the universe! BG 10.15 - 1972
- It has now been actually proved that today's confused and frustrated younger generation in the Western countries can directly perceive the results of channeling the loving propensity toward Krsna alone
- Krsna advises everyone just to surrender unto Him alone, and that is the way of Vedic instruction
- Krsna alone enjoys the result of all sacrificial performances. The sacrifices of the ordinary workers and the meditation and austerities of the empiric philosophers are all ordained and maintained by the Personality of Godhead
- Krsna is naturally attractive for all living beings because He is the chief eternal amongst all eternals. He alone is the maintainer of the many eternals
- Krsna is not alone. Supreme..., any person, he can not be alone. Just like we are here, we are not alone. We are so many friends, so many associates. So person does not mean alone. Person means with associates
- Krsna once told Radharani, "My dear friend, when You tried to meet Me alone in the morning, Your friend Mekhala remained hungry with envy. Just look at her"
- Krsna replied, "One should engage his mind only in thinking of Me, become My devotee, simply Worship Me, & offer his respectful obeisances unto Me alone. In this way, one can cross over this ocean of nescience very easily and at the end come back to Me"
- Krsna thought, "Brahma has taken away all the boys and calves. How can I alone return to Vrndavana? The mothers will be aggrieved!"
- Krsna, of course, means Krsna and His confidential devotees; Krsna is not alone. When we speak of Krsna, "Krsna" means Krsna in His name, in His form, in His qualities, in His abode and in His associates. Krsna is never alone
- O Krsna, those who continuously hear, chant and repeat Your transcendental activities, or take pleasure in others' doing so, certainly see Your lotus feet, which alone can stop the repetition of birth and death
- Opposing princes continued, "As puppets dance in the hands of a magician, we are all dancing by the will of the Supreme, and according to His plan alone we suffer distress or enjoy happiness. We should therefore be equipoised in all circumstances"
- Sometimes Krsna used to go with His boyfriends and Balarama, and sometimes He used to go alone with His friends to the bank of the Yamuna and tend the cows
- Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura remarks that up to the advent of His Holiness Sripada Laksmipati Tirtha, it was the system in the disciplic succession of Madhvacarya to worship Lord Krsna alone
- Srimad-Bhagavatam clearly states that He (Krsna) left the battlefield in spite of having ample military strength. Even without His militia, He alone would have been sufficient to defeat the army of Jarasandha, as He had done seventeen times before
- The devotees of Lord Krsna alone can fully take to heart the instructions of the Gita, and by acting accordingly they are liberated from the awesome and eternal enslavement of the cycle of karma
- The devotees, however, also know that the battlefield of Kuruksetra by itself has nothing to do with their business, but in addition they know that "Krsna" does not mean just Krsna alone
- The female parrot said, "When Lord Sri Krsna is with Radharani, He is the enchanter of Cupid; otherwise, when He is alone, He Himself is enchanted by erotic feelings even though He enchants the whole universe"
- The gopis asked, "How could Krsna take Her away alone, leaving all of us aside, unless She is extraordinarily qualified and beautiful?"
- The King, the worthy descendant of the Pandavas, decided once and for all and sat on the Ganges' bank to fast until death and give himself up to the lotus feet of Lord Krsna, who alone is able to award liberation
- The Lord alone is the supreme enjoyer and beneficiary, and all others are enjoyed by the Lord. The Lord is served there by all kinds of servitors, and both the master and the servitors are of the same quality
- The Lord being kaivalya (one alone), there is no matter in Him
- The mystic expansions of Krsna were not perceived by the gopis because Krsna appeared alone to each of them. Each gopi thought that Krsna was dancing with her alone
- The nations of the world are very eager to again have one state under one flag, but for this they must seek the favor of Lord Krsna, who alone can help us become one worldwide nation
- The same queen said, "But don’t bring with Him (Krsna) His most beloved goddess of fortune. Do you think that He cannot be separated from the goddess of fortune even for a moment? Could He not come here alone, without Laksmi?"
- The second transcendental quality is that Krsna never dies. In the BG, Fourth Chapter, He (Krsna) informs Arjuna that both He & Arjuna had many appearances in this material world, but that He alone remembers all such activities - past, present & future
- The statements of the personified Vedas give clear evidence that the Vedic literature is presented only for understanding Krsna. The Bhagavad-gita confirms that through all the Vedas it is Krsna alone who has to be understood
- They said: Here He (Krsna) is, the original Personality of Godhead as we definitely remember Him. He alone existed before the manifested creation of the modes of nature, and in Him only, because He is the Supreme Lord, all living beings merge
- This is the Lord's last instruction in the Bhagavad-gita (18.66): sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja. "Give up all other processes and just surrender unto Me alone"
- Thus following, I saw my patron and master (Lord Sri Krsna) sitting alone and deeply thinking, taking shelter on the bank of the River Sarasvati although He is the shelter of the goddess of fortune
- Thus Krsna should not be thought of as being alone but should be considered as eternally existing with all His manifestations, as described by Ramanujacarya
- Thus Lord Jagannatha and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, although appearing as two, are one because They are both Krsna, who is one alone
- Ultimately He advises that one give up all other ways and modes of worship and fully surrender unto Him alone (18.66). Only those who are cleansed of all sinful reactions can have such unflinching faith in the Supreme Lord
- Unfortunately, foolish men have misinterpreted this prime teaching (Krsna says :"Give up all other processes and just surrender unto Me alone.") and misled the masses of people in diverse ways
- Vaisnava, they do not worship Krsna alone without Radharani. They do not worship Rama without Sita. They do not worship Narayana without Laksmi, because the Lord and the energy must be there
- Vasudeva continued, "I am therefore taking shelter of Your (Krsna's) lotus feet, which alone can give one liberation from the entanglement of material existence"
- Vidura, therefore, could see nothing but Krsna in the different arca forms (because they are nondifferent from Krsna), and ultimately he was able to realize Krsna alone and nothing else
- We have to follow Krsna alone. Not all these rascals, silly jackals. Then our life is successful. Krsna can give you all guidance. In all respective necessities of life, there is everything complete. We haven't got to follow the silly jackals
- Whatever a man may sacrifice to other gods, O son of Kunti, is really meant for Me alone, but it is offered without true understanding. BG 9.23 - 1972
- When Krsna, or Visnu, is alone, without the accompaniment of His internal energy, He is Vasudeva. When He is accompanied by His internal potency, He is called Dvarakadhisa
- When we speak of Krsna, Krsna is not alone. Krsna means His name, His qualities, His fame, His friends, His paraphernalia, His entourage - all of these are included
- Whoever, at the time of death, quits his body remembering Me (Krsna) alone, at once attains My nature. Of this there is no doubt