"words of Krsna"|"Krsna's words"|"Krsna's word"|"word of Krsna"|"Krsna's own words"|"Krsna's personal words"|"Krsna's actual words"|"words given by Krsna"|"words of Visnu, or Krsna"|"words of Lord Sri Krsna"|"words of Kapiladeva or Krsna"|"words of Lord Bala Krishna"|"original words of Lord Krishna"|"words of Krishna"|"Krishna's words"
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► God's Words (6 C, 18 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Words"
The following 120 pages are in this category, out of 120 total.
- Accept Krsna as He says. That's all. Finished. That is the main business. Our philosophy is simple because we take it, Krsna's word, as it is, that's all. And we believe it firmly
- After being worshiped by Lord Brahma, Lord Krsna also honored him with suitable words. Then Lord Krsna asked him, Why have you come here
- Akrura became a little disappointed by these words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but he could not disregard the order. He therefore entered Mathura and informed Kamsa about the arrival of Krsna, and then he entered his own home
- Although Krsna cheated the young unmarried gopis and made them stand naked before Him and enjoyed joking words with them, and although He treated them just like dolls and stole their garments, they were still pleased with Him and never lodged complaints
- Although they (the gopis) were depressed by the words of Krsna, they did not like to use harsh words against Him. Yet they wanted to rebuke Krsna for His unkind words, and therefore they began to speak in faltering voices
- Another gopi began to speak. "My dear friend," she said, "Krsna is very clever in using words. No one can compete with Him in that art. He can manufacture such colorful words and talk so sweetly that the heart of any woman would be misled"
- Another gopi said, "Dear Lord, words spoken by You (Krsna) or words describing Your activities are full of nectar, and simply by speaking or hearing Your words one can be saved from the blazing fire of material existence"
- Another gopi said, "For the Vaisnavas, Your (Krsna's) words give transcendental pleasure, and saintly persons who are engaged in distributing Your transcendental message all over the world are first-class charitable persons"
- Another gopi said, "Great demigods like Lord Brahma and Lord Siva are always engaged in chanting the glories of Your (Krsna's) words. They do so to eradicate the sinful activities of all living entities in the material world"
- As soon as we chant Hare Krsna or chant Bhagavad-gita or Bhagavata, so He is present immediately by His vibration. He's absolute. Therefore try to remember His words of instruction; you'll not feel separation. You'll feel that He is with you
- As Supersoul of King Yudhisthira, He did not allow the King to be convinced by the words of Vyasa and others, including Himself, because He desired that the King hear instructions from the dying Bhismadeva, who was another great devotee of the Lord
- Believe in Krsna's word and surrender unto Him, and don't spoil this human form of life. Death is sure. Before death, we must prepare to go back to home, back to Godhead
- By general conclusion Lord Krsna is the ultimate source of all energies, and the word Krsna means that. And to explain Krsna or the science of Krsna, the Srimad-Bhagavatam has been prepared
- By the parampara system, one who has got the knowledge, he's a spiritual master, and the proof is - how one is spiritual master - that means parampara, as Krsna says. He does not change the words of Krsna, but he follows the words of Krsna
- First of all let them prove that they are sane men. They are all insane rascals. Why shall I take their words? We are taking words from Krsna, who is accepted the Supreme by all the acaryas, all the great sages
- First of all, you have to know who is guru. If you accept one rascal as guru, how you can be helped? First thing is who is guru. That I have already explained. Guru is he who repeats the words of Krsna. He is guru
- Gopis said, "He (Krsna) was so clever and cunning that He manufactured very nice words. He said, 'My dear gopis, please do not worry. The service you have rendered Me is impossible for Me to repay"
- Gopis said, "We village women might be misled by Krsna, but the women in the city of Dvaraka are very clever and intelligent. Therefore I would be surprised if such city women could be misled by Krsna and could believe His words"
- He (Krsna) can speak on the highest elevated subjects of philosophy, politics, economics - everything. And He also spoke before the gopis, who were so dear to Him. He wanted to enchant them by word jugglery, and thus He began to speak as follows
- He (Lord Krsna) used poetic words and surrounded Himself with women who were very much attracted to Him
- He was there in His transcendental body, the residence of the goddess of fortune, with His usual gentle and sweetly smiling face, His nectarean words and His flawless character
- Her (Rukmini's) eyes moving, she appeared sorry, and Krsna, who could immediately understand her mind, encouraged her with these words
- Here is a correct description of the Supreme Lord, given by the Lord Himself. The words sarvasya pra-bhavah indicate that Krsna is the creator of everyone, including Brahma, Visnu and Siva
- His (Krsna's) words of the Bhagavad-gita or those of Srimad-Bhagavatam are identical with the Lord. They are sound incarnations of the Lord, & one can fully utilize them to be entitled to attain the stage of Sri Bhismadeva, who was one of the eight Vasus
- I am confident that the words spoken by Vyasadeva or Krsna, that is perfect. Therefore they are rascals, because their statement do not corroborate. In other words, we can understand. That is our advantage
- If we do not accept Krsna the supreme authority and so not take His words as they are, then we cannot derive any benefit... It is not dogmatic. It is actually fact. It is not dogmatic. If you study scrutinizingly what Krsna says, you'll find it is right
- If we have got faith in the words of Krsna - they are very openly spoken - then our life becomes successful. But we have no faith in Krsna. They take Krsna as ordinary human being
- If you immediately accept the words of, accept the words of Krsna-sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam, that is very good. But if you are very learned philosopher, scientist, then read books. Both ways we have prepared to convince you
- If you want to be a bluffer, cheater, then you can talk all nonsense. But if you actually talk only Krsna's words, then you become a guru. It's not very difficult
- In the Bhagavad-gita, the Lord says that one should surrender unto Him, giving up all other engagements. The Lord also gives His word there that He will protect such surrendered souls from the reactions of all sinful activities
- It appears that the words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead can be heard in trance by competent persons
- It is not our business to amend the words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead or make additions or alterations, as it has become a custom for many so-called scholars and svamis who comment on the words of Bhagavad-gita
- Knowing that the unfortunate human beings of this age would misunderstand even His own words, Lord Krsna again appeared - this time in the form of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Krsna and Krsna's words are not different. So if you abide by the words of Krsna, just like Bhagavad-gita - there are many others - then you are abiding by Krsna. You are not abiding by the dictation of your mind
- Krsna challenged all His friends, "My dear friends, just see - I am jumping with great chivalrous prowess. Please do not flee away." Upon hearing these challenging words, another friend named Varuthapa counter-challenged the Lord & struggled against Him
- Krsna challenged the demon, and the demon became very angry by the words of Krsna. Krsna stood before the bull, resting His hand on the shoulder of a friend. The bull proceeded toward Krsna in anger
- Krsna continued, "Because I was trained in a village in My childhood, I am not well acquainted with the etiquette of urban life. I do not know the way to please a wife with nice words and behavior"
- Krsna continued, "I have purposely agitated you (Rukmini) by speaking many words not applicable to your character, but I am surprised to see that not a pinch of your devotion to Me has been deviated from its fixed position"
- Krsna continued, "My dear beautiful wife, you (Rukmini) know that because we are householders we are always busy in many household affairs and long for a time when we can enjoy some joking words between us. That is our ultimate gain in household life"
- Krsna continued, "My dear friends, you (the gopis) might be aggrieved by My words and acts, but you must know that sometimes I do not reciprocate My devotees' dealings with Me"
- Krsna continued, "The wonderful explanation you have given of My every word is completely factual and approved by Me. O most beautiful Rukmini, you are My dearmost wife. I am greatly pleased to understand how much love you have for Me"
- Krsna said to Vrkasura: he (Lord Siva) had a quarrel with his father-in-law, Daksa, he was cursed to become a pisaca (ghost). Thus he has become the leader of the ghosts and hobgoblins. Therefore I cannot put any faith in his words
- Krsna said, "My dear chaste wife, My dear princess (Rukmini), I expected such an explanation from you, and only for this purpose did I speak all those joking words, so that you might be cheated of the real point of view. Now My purpose has been served"
- Krsna said, "The words which have affected you (Rukmini) so much are not factual. I wanted to irritate you a bit, and I was expecting you to make counter answers to those joking words. Unfortunately, you have taken them seriously"
- Krsna was sent by Arjuna into the assembly as the spiritual master of the whole world, & although His words were heard by some (like Bhisma) as pure nectar, it was not so for the others, who were completely bereft of the last farthing of past pious works
- Krsna welcomed them with the following words: "My dear wives of the brahmanas, you are all very fortunate and are welcome here. Please let Me know what I can do for you"
- Krsna's attraction for Radharani is described by Krsna Himself thus, "When I create some joking phrases in order to enjoy the beauty of Radharani, Radharani hears these joking words with great attention"
- Krsna's speech is far sweeter than nectar. Each of His jubilant words is full of meaning, and when His speech mixes with His smile, which is like camphor, the resultant sound and the deep meaning of Krsna's words create various transcendental mellows
- Krsna's words can immediately solve all of the questions and problems of the world. Although He does not speak very long, each and every word from His mouth contains volumes of meaning
- Lord Krsna immediately realized that Rukmini had not taken His words in a joking spirit. She had taken them very seriously, and in her extreme anxiety over immediate separation from Him, she had fallen into this condition
- Lord Krsna made Srimati Radharani close Her eyes in shame before Her friends by His words relating Their amorous activities on the previous night
- Lord Krsna wanted to exhibit Himself as being like an ordinary householder who delights himself by exchanging joking words with his wife. He therefore repeatedly requested Rukmini not to take those words very seriously
- Lord Sri Krsna's beauty, the sound of His words and the vibration of His flute, His touch, His fragrance and the taste of His lips are full of an indescribable sweetness. When all these features attract My five senses at once, My senses all ride together
- Maharaja Ambarisa always engaged his mind in meditating upon the lotus feet of Krsna, his words in describing the glories of the Lord, his hands in cleansing the Lord's temple, and his ears in hearing the words spoken by Krsna or about Krsna
- My Lord, the nectar of Your words & the descriptions of Your activities are the life and soul of those who are always aggrieved in this material world. These narrations are transmitted by exalted personalities, and they eradicate all sinful reactions
- O descendant of Bharata, at that time Krsna, smiling, in the midst of both the armies, spoke the following words to the grief-stricken Arjuna. BG 2.10 - 1972
- On Krsna’s word, Nanda Maharaja at once called for the cowherd men and asked them to collect milk and all kinds of milk products to present to the King in the ceremony
- One should have complete faith in the words of Krsna, who says that He is the great well-wishing friend of everyone (suhrdam sarva-bhutanam). A devotee considers Krsna the only friend. This is called sakhyam. Pumsarpita visnau
- Only if You go there in this form of Gopala and speak the words from Your beautiful face will Your testimony be heard by all the people
- Only in the association of pure devotees can the words of Lord Krsna be fully potent and relishable to the heart and ear
- Only the most fortunate can hear these four nectarean sounds - Krsna's words, the tinkling of His ankle bells & bangles, His voice and the vibration of His flute. If one does not hear these sounds, his ears are as useless as small conchshells with holes
- Our only business is to repeat the Krsna's word. Therefore we are representative
- Sanjaya said: Seeing Arjuna full of compassion and very sorrowful, his eyes brimming with tears, Madhusudana, Krsna, spoke the following words. BG 2.1 - 1972
- Sanjaya said: Seeing Arjuna full of compassion, his mind depressed, his eyes full of tears, Madhusudana, Krsna, spoke the following words
- She (Rukmini) was therefore pacified by hearing the words of Krsna. Gradually she was freed from all fear of separation from Him, and she began to look at His face very cheerfully with her naturally smiling face
- So believe in Krsna's word and surrender unto Him, and don't spoil this human form of life. Death is sure. Before death, we must prepare to go back to home, back to Godhead
- So if we accept these words of Krsna, then we become actually Vedanti. Without understanding these things as spoken in the... Bhagavad-gita is the summarized Vedanta or Vedic philosophy
- So our business, Krsna conscious people, our business is very easy. Because we don't manufacture ideas. We take the idea and the words delivered by the Supreme Person, Krsna, or His incarnation, or His representative
- Some minor demigods said, "Krsna, whose joking words were once the source of so much laughter for the residents of Braja, has now been attacked by the serpent king, Kaliya, and He has become the object of everyone's overwhelming lamentation"
- Somewhere Lord Krsna was found enjoying the company of a particular wife by exchanging joking words with her. Somewhere else He was found engaged with His wife in religious ritualistic functions
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "The gopis entered the arena of the rasa dance in ecstasy, but after hearing Krsna's words of negligence and detachment, they understood that He was going to renounce them. Thus they began to chastise Him in anger"
- Srimati Kuntidevi has prayed to the Lord just to enunciate a fragment of His glories. All His devotees worship Him in that way, by chosen words, and therefore the Lord is known as Uttamasloka
- Suta Gosvami said: The Lord (Krsna), thus hearing the prayers of Kuntidevi, composed in choice words for His glorification, mildly smiled. That smile was as enchanting as His mystic power
- That Personality of Godhead, known as Madana-mohana, whose joking words carry many indications and deep meanings, is increasing the lusty desires of My ears
- The author of Bhagavad-gita did not leave it for being interpreted by a third-class man. He is Krsna, the Supreme Lord. He said everything clearly. Why an ordinary man should interpret His word? That is our objection
- The chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra is simply the repetition of three words, Hare, Krsna and Rama, but still devotees can go on chanting this Hare Krsna mantra twenty-four hours a day without feeling fatigued
- The conclusion arrived at thereof is that devotional service of the Lord Sri Krsna, as it is confirmed by the Lord Himself in the last phases of the Bhagavad-gita, is the last word in relation to everyone's permanent duty in life
- The demons misinterpret the words of Lord Krsna concerning caste and social division, and they act capriciously on that basis. But this cannot blemish Lord Krsna or His words
- The gopis became completely relieved of the great suffering of separation, not only by hearing the words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead but also by touching His hands and legs. After this, the Supreme Personality of Godhead began His rasa dance
- The gopis began to splash water on the body of Krsna, all the while smiling, and Krsna enjoyed this. As Krsna was taking pleasure in the joking words and splashing water, the demigods in the heavenly planets showered flowers
- The gopis continued, "We constantly remember various attractive features of beautiful Krsna - His walking, His smiling, His joking words. We have all become lost by the dealings of Krsna, and it is impossible for us to forget Him"
- The King (Dhrtarastra or Duryodhana) did not take the words of Lord Krsna very seriously
- The Lord never deviates from His word of honor. When He gives assurance for protection, the promise is executed in all circumstances
- The messenger carried the words of Lord Krsna to his master, Paundraka, who patiently heard all these insults
- The queens continued, "Dear friend, is it that you are also attracted by the lotus eyes of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and by His sweet smiling and attractive words, exactly as we are?"
- The queens said, "At the present moment, you (dry rivers) appear very lean and thin, so we can understand that your position is exactly like ours. We have lost everything due to being separated from Syamasundara, we no longer hear His pleasing words"
- The sweetness of Krsna's joking words plays indescribable havoc with the hearts of all women. His words bind a woman's ear to the qualities of their sweetness. Thus there is a tug-of-war, and the life of the ear departs
- The Vedic scriptures are nothing but the injunctions of Lord Krsna. The purpose of the study of all the Vedas is to know Krsna; therefore, the words of Krsna and the message of His pastimes are always purifying
- The water of the Ganges, the narrations of His (Krsna's) pastimes and the words spoken by Him are all on the absolute platform, and thus taking shelter of any one of them is equally good
- The word Krsna is derived from the root krs, meaning "that which attracts"
- The words of Krsna and of the disciplic succession that carries the orders of Krsna are actually authoritative. To be empowered to write transcendental literature is a privilege in which a writer can take great pride
- The words of Krsna are so attractive that they can immediately change the heart of even His opponent
- The young brahmana replied, "My dear sir, even if You appear there as a four-handed Visnu Deity, still, none of those people will believe in Your words"
- These are the words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, "When one's intelligence is fully attached to My lotus feet but one does not render practical service, one has attained the stage called santa-rati, or sama"
- They (Vasudeva and Devaki) were amazed and could not speak or answer the words of Krsna but simply embraced Him and Balarama in great affection and remained silent, shedding incessant tears
- This was confirmed by Rupa Gosvami when he addressed Lord Caitanya as the most munificent incarnation because He distributed the words of Krsna and love of Krsna free of charge all over the world
- We are interested in the words of Krsna. If Krsna is like us, He has got the same material body, then why we should be interested to read Bhagavad-gita, He is also a man like us?
- We have to take faith in the words of Krsna and put our complete faith and devotion at the lotus feet of Krsna. That will make us happy and make progress in Krsna consciousness in order to achieve the highest goal of life, back to Godhead
- We know that this is all a well-planned trick. You know how to make jokes that cause the complete annihilation of women, but we can understand that Your real mind, words and behavior are different. Therefore please give up all these clever tricks
- We must simply accept the word of Lord Ramacandra, Lord Krsna and Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and follow in Their footsteps. Then it may be possible for us to know the purpose of Their incarnations
- We should always be aware that we are insignificant creature. Our opinion and thinking has no value. This should be the first principle. Why should you give opinion on the words of Krsna?
- What can I say? Krsna says. I am simply a child, repeating the words of Krsna
- When the girls (the gopis) in the water heard such joking words from Krsna, they began to look at one another and smile. They were very joyous to hear such a request from Krsna because they were already in love with Him
- When the gopis were talking in this way, their feelings for Krsna became more and more intense, and they were experiencing Krsna's smiling, Krsna's words of love, Krsna's attractive features, Krsna's characteristics and Krsna's embraces
- While Krsna was dressed up exactly like Radharani, He was speaking these nice words, and Srimati Radharani could understand His purpose
- Why should we interpret Krsna's words? Am I more than Krsna? Or did Krsna leave some portion to be explained by me by interpretation? Then what is the importance of Krsna?
- With His words and beauty He attracted all the cows, cowherd boys and damsels in Vrndavana. All of them together enjoyed the pastimes of the Lord
- Without replying to a word of Krsna's statement, she (Rukmini) simply cried in great anxiety, as if drowning in an ocean of grief. She silently scratched the floor with her toenails, which reflected reddish light on the floor