This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Smile (2 C, 15 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Smile"
The following 147 pages are in this category, out of 147 total.
- A particularly extraordinary vision is the moon above that ocean - Sri Krsna's face - and an even more extraordinary vision is His smile, which is sweeter than sweet and is like shining beams of moonlight
- A yogi should similarly meditate on the most benevolent smile of Lord Sri Hari, a smile which, for all those who bow to Him, dries away the ocean of tears caused by intense grief
- Above even the humor of love between Krsna and His parents is the relationship of conjugal love. This is exhibited between the Lord and the young gopis in different ways - glancing, moving the eyebrows, speaking very sweet words, and exchanging smiles
- Actually She has no desire to stop Krsna's endeavor to touch Her body with His hands, yet Srimati Radharani, whose thighs are like the trunk of a baby elephant, protests His advances and, sweetly smiling, admonishes Him
- After seeing Their footprints, marked with flag, trident, thunderbolt and lotus, Akrura actually saw Krsna and Balarama face to face. Although They were the most influential personalities, They were glancing at him with smiling faces
- Akrura thought, "He (Krsna) will be pleased with my devotional attitude, and maybe He will smile lovingly and look upon me and thereby free me from all kinds of sinful reactions. I shall then be on the platform of transcendental bliss and knowledge"
- Akrura thought, “I shall also see His smile and His curling black hair. I can be sure of this opportunity because I see that today the deer are passing on my right side"
- Alas, Krsna is lying within My heart like Cupid; therefore how can I possibly give up talking of Him? I cannot forget Krsna, whose smile is sweeter than sweetness itself and who gives pleasure to My mind and eyes
- All of the gopis were observing Krsna's wonderful achievement, and Krsna was also smiling at seeing the gopis
- All princesses who were wives of Krsna were exquisitely beautiful, & each one of them was attracted by Krsna's eyes, which were just like lotus petals, and by His beautiful face, long arms, beautiful ears, pleasing smile, humorous talk & sweet words
- Although priceless, the nectar of Krsna's face is distributed to everyone. Some purchase the moonrays of His sweet smiles, and others purchase the nectar of His lips. Thus He pleases everyone
- Another gopi began to speak. "My dear friend," she said, "He (Krsna) has perfected the art of smiling very attractively, and by seeing His smile women become mad after Him and give themselves to Him without hesitation"
- Another gopi said, "You (Krsna) are the supremely powerful hero, and we know that You can kill the unnecessary pride of Your devotee, as well as the pride of women like us, simply by Your beautiful smile"
- Appearing on the scene, Krsna immediately collected all the garments of the gopis, climbed up into a nearby tree, and with a smiling face began to speak to them
- As soon as He (Krsna) approached the gopis, the Lord smiled, and after embracing them and inquiring about their welfare, He began to encourage them, saying
- As soon as the inhabitants of Vrndavana saw that Krsna was in the river Yamuna enveloped by the serpent Kaliya & that all the boys & cows were lamenting, they simply began to think of Krsna's friendship, smiling face, sweet words & His dealings with them
- As soon as they saw Krsna and Balarama coming out on the street, very nicely dressed and smiling and looking at the citizens with grace, the citizens were immediately filled with loving ecstasies simply by seeing the personal presence of Mukunda
- Being captivated by the beautiful features of Krsna & Balarama, Their talking, Their smiling, Their glancing & Their other activities, the hunchbacked woman began to smear all the pulp of sandalwood over Their bodies with great satisfaction and devotion
- Both the gopis and Krsna forgot their real identities, playing in the water, enjoying each other's company and relieving the fatigue of rasa dancing. The gopis began to splash water on the body of Krsna, all the while smiling, and Krsna enjoyed this
- By His pleasing smiles, His affectionate behavior, His instructions and His uncommon pastimes like raising Govardhana Hill, the Lord, appearing in His transcendental body, pleased all of human society
- Candravali's friend thought, "How wonderful Krsna is! His mind is captivated by the eyebrows of Candravali in a smiling spirit, His snakelike arms are on the shoulder of His friend, and at the same time He is roaring like a lion to encourage Vrsasura"
- Childhood age, childish dress, movements by the child, sweet words spoken by the child, nice smiling and various forms of childish play are considered provocations for increasing the parental love for Krsna
- Dear Krsna, by seeing Your beautiful face decorated with tresses of hair, by seeing the beauty of Your earrings falling on Your cheeks, and by seeing the nectar of Your lips, the beauty of Your smiling glances
- Dear Krsna, we have simply surrendered ourselves as Your maidservants, for we have seen Your beautiful face decorated with tresses of hair, Your earrings falling upon Your cheeks, the nectar of Your lips, and the beauty of Your smile
- Gopis said, "Now we request You, dear Krsna, to extinguish that fire with Your beautiful smile and the transcendental vibration emanating from Your lips. If You do not agree to do us this favor, we shall certainly be burned in the fire of separation"
- Govinda is the original Personality of Godhead, and Syamasundara, with a flute in His hand, & He is very pastimeous, always smiling. By His smiling He offers you blessings. You also, by seeing His smiling, you remain everlastingly smiling. It is so nice
- He (Akrura) saw the four-handed Supreme Personality of Godhead, smiling very beautifully. He was very pleasing to all and was looking toward everyone with a merciful glance
- He (Krsna) knew everything that had happened in connection with Akrura's conspiracy with Satadhanva. Therefore, He smilingly began to speak to Akrura
- He (Krsna) simply smiled at her words. Looking toward His cowherd boyfriends, He replied to the girl, “My dear beautiful girl, I am very much pleased by your invitation, and I must come to your home after finishing My other business here
- He (Krsna) smiled and in a grave voice said, "My dear King Nagnajit, you know very well that anyone in the princely order who is regular in his position will never ask anything from anyone, however exalted he may be"
- He (Krsna) therefore began to speak to them (the wives of the brahmanas), smiling very magnificently
- He (Krsna) was decorated with Srivatsa, jewels and yellow garments. He was smiling with a beautiful face and playing in the river Yamuna with great strength
- He (Krsna) was very much pleased by the behavior of the trees, fruits and flowers, and He began to smile, realizing their desires
- He is greatly qualified to entice all other girls, not only in Vrndavana or Mathura but all over the universe. His wonderfully enchanting smile is so attractive and the movements of His eyebrows are so beautiful that He can call for any woman
- He was sometimes stepping with His legs again and again, sometimes crying, sometimes smiling, sometimes sucking His thumb and sometimes lying down flat
- He was there in His transcendental body, the residence of the goddess of fortune, with His usual gentle and sweetly smiling face, His nectarean words and His flawless character
- His (Krisna's) beautiful talks with them, His embracing, kissing and other activities. Being so attracted to Krsna, they imitated His dancing, His walking and His smiling, as if they themselves were Krsna
- His (Krsna's) eyes appeared to spread like the petals of a lotus, and His smiling face exhibited the symbol of eternal peace and prosperity
- His (Krsna's) wonderfully enchanting smile is so attractive and the movements of His eyebrows are so beautiful that He can call for any woman from the heavenly, middle or Plutonic planets
- His beautiful features, His cheeks and His playful smiles all combined to form a constant festival for the eyes, and the blinking of the eyes became obstacles that impeded one from seeing that beauty
- His blissful smiling face always increases the lusty desires of the gopis of Vrndavana. May He be all-glorious and happy
- His slight smiling and fragrant illumination are compared to camphor, which enters the sweetness of His lips. That sweetness is transformed and enters into space as vibrations from the holes of His flute
- If anyone wants to be aloof from sex attraction, he must see the charming smile and fascinating eyebrows of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- If I do not think of Krsna, My impoverished mind will die within a moment like a fish out of water. But when I see Krsna's sweetly smiling face, My mind and eyes are so pleased that My desire for Him redoubles
- If Krsna is pleased and smiles little, then the whole universe will be pleased. Akhilodayah. Tasmin tuste jagat tustah. If Krsna is pleased, satisfied, then the whole universe will be satisfied, because the whole universe means part and parcel of Krsna
- If there were some humorous topics mentioned, Krsna would immediately respond with a smiling face
- In all of these groups there are some who by nature are fixed in Krsna's service and are always engaged in giving counsel; some of them are very fond of joking and naturally cause Krsna to smile by their words
- In His other hand He (Krsna) was holding a lotus flower. His ears were decorated with lilies, He wore marks of tilaka, and He was smiling charmingly
- In order to pacify them (Krsna's associates), Krsna smilingly said to Uddhava, "My dear Uddhava, you are always My well-wishing confidential friend. I therefore wish to see everything through you because I believe that your counsel is always right"
- In the Krsna-karnamrta, Bilvamangala Thakur describes how Krsna meets His devotee - with peacock feather on His head, with marakata jewels on His chest, with His ever-enchanting smile, His restless eyes and His very delicate body
- In their dealings as husband and wife, Krsna & His queens would smile, talk, joke, embrace and so on, and their conjugal relationship ever-increasingly developed. In this way, Krsna and the queens enjoyed transcendental happiness in their household life
- In this case, because Krsna could not find any fault with Rukmini, for she was very grave and always engaged in His service, He smilingly, in great love, began to speak to her just to provoke her loving anger
- In Vrndavana, He used to put on reddish garments, with a golden shirt on His body & an orange colored turban on His head. The different kinds of belts, combined with His enchanting smile, used to always increase the transcendental bliss of His associates
- It is stated that when Mother Yasoda saw that the child was moving, ringing the bells on His waist, smiling at her with a pearl between His nostrils and with butter on His hands, she became wonderfully pleased to see her little child in that fashion
- Krsna appeared before him with four hands, as visnu-murti, with a garland called Vaijayanti hanging from His neck down to His knees. He looked lustrous, His face was beautifully smiling, and He wore nice jeweled earrings on His ears
- Krsna appeared blissful, with a handsome forehead and beautiful smiling face, restless eyebrows and moving earrings
- Krsna began to look at His mother, while the mendicant, who was standing in the door, tried to hide his smiling face, although he could not do so. He immediately expressed his smiling. In this instance, Krsna Himself is the object of laughing affairs
- Krsna could understand the competitive womanly nature of His co-wives (Rukmini and Satyabhama), and He had smiled. He had immediately asked Satyabhama, "Why are you asking for only one flower? I would like to give you a whole tree of parijata flowers"
- Krsna smiled and accepted their invitation, and He began to enjoy the lunchtime company of His friends
- Krsna's attractive features and sweet smiles go deep into the heart of everyone, and once it is so done the living being is admitted into the kingdom of God, from which no one returns. This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita
- Krsna's behavior with His wives - His movements, His talking with them, His smiling, His embracing and similar other activities, which are just like those of a loving husband - kept them always very much attached to Him
- Krsna's body is a city of attractive features, and it is sweeter than sweet. His face, which is like the moon, is sweeter still. And the supremely sweet gentle smile on that moonlike face is like rays of moonshine
- Krsna's face is decorated with ornaments, such as earrings resembling sharks. His ears are beautiful, His cheeks brilliant, and His smiling attractive to everyone. Whoever sees Lord Krsna sees a festival
- Krsna's lips are so sweet when combined with the camphor of His gentle smile that they attract the minds of all women, forcing them to give up all other attractions
- Krsna's smile, the fragrance of His transcendental body, His flute, bugle, ankle bells and conchshell, the marks on His feet, His place of residence all awaken the symptoms of ecstatic love
- Krsna's speech is far sweeter than nectar. Each of His jubilant words is full of meaning, and when His speech mixes with His smile, which is like camphor, the resultant sound and the deep meaning of Krsna's words create various transcendental mellows
- Krsna's youth is described as follows: "The force of Krsna's youth was combined with His beautiful smile, which defeated even the beauty of the full moon"
- Krsna, "My dear friend (Sudama), what have you brought for Me? Has your wife given you some nice eatable for Me?” While addressing His friend, Lord Krsna looked upon him and smiled with great love"
- Krsna, on arriving at this age (thirteen years), manifested such beautiful bodily features that His restless eyes became the playthings of Cupid, and His mild smile resembled the newly grown lotus flower
- Lalitagopi addressed Srimati Radharani, "My dear friend, my inner desires have been polluted. Therefore I shall go to the place of Yamaraja. But I am sorry to see that Krsna has still not given up His smiling over cheating You"
- Let my (Bhismadeva) mind be fixed upon Lord Sri Krsna, whose motions and smiles of love attracted the damsels of Vrajadhama (the gopis). The damsels imitated the characteristic movements of the Lord (after His disappearance from the rasa dance)
- Lord Brahma said: The Lord, who is supreme and is the oldest of all, is unlimitedly merciful. I wish that He may smilingly bestow His benediction upon me by opening His lotus eyes
- Lord Krsna and His queens remained together as husband and wife, and Krsna, as an ideal husband, treated them in such a way that at every moment there was an increase of transcendental bliss in their smiling exchanges, talking and mixing
- Lord Krsna engaged for a long time in talking with Sudama Vipra about their past association. Then, just to enjoy the company of an old friend, Lord Krsna began to smile and asked
- Lord Krsna is especially glorified for giving pleasure to the gopis and the queens of Dvaraka. Sukadeva Gosvami glorifies Lord Krsna for His enchanting smile, by which He enchanted not only the gopis of Vrndavana but also the queens of Dvaraka
- Lord Krsna, who specifically protects His devotees, saw that the whole population of Dvaraka was most perturbed by the presence of the great fiery demon. He immediately smiled and assured them, "Don't worry. I shall give you all protection"
- Lord Sri Krsna was very much pleased by Akrura's offering of prayers. With His smile captivating Akrura more and more, the Lord replied to his submissive devotional statements with the following sweet words
- Muk means liberation. Lord Krsna can give liberation and therefore transcendental bliss. The word also refers to His smiling face, which is just like the kunda flower. Mukha means face. The kunda flower is very beautiful, and it appears to be smiling
- My dear friend kurari, it is now night, and Lord Sri Krsna is sleeping. You yourself are not asleep or resting but are lamenting. Should I presume that you, like us, are affected by the smiling, liberal, playful glances of lotus-eyed Krsna
- Nanda continued, "We simply think of Krsna - how He used to smile and how He looked upon us with grace. When we go to the banks of the Yamuna or the lakes of Vrndavana or near Govardhana Hill or the pasturing fields"
- Now it is possible for us (Citizens of Dvaraka) to look into Your (Krsna) smiling face, which is full of affectionate glances. We can now see Your transcendental form, full of all auspiciousness
- Now when they actually saw Krsna and Balarama passing on the street and saw Them sweetly smiling, the ladies' joy reached the point of ecstasy
- O dear Krsna, by Your smiling glances and melodious talk, You have awakened a fire of lusty desire in our hearts. Now You should extinguish that fire with a stream of nectar from Your lips by kissing us
- O descendant of Bharata, at that time Krsna, smiling, in the midst of both the armies, spoke the following words to the grief-stricken Arjuna. BG 2.10 - 1972
- O King! His (Krsna's) jokings and frank talks were pleasing and beautifully decorated with smiles. His addresses unto me as "O son of Prtha, O friend, O son of the Kuru dynasty," and all such heartiness are now remembered by me, and thus I am overwhelmed
- O Lord, remover of the afflictions of the inhabitants of Vrndavana! O hero of all women! O Lord who destroy the pride of Your devotees by Your sweet, gentle smile! O friend! We are Your maidservants
- O master (Krsna), if You live abroad all the time, then we cannot look at Your attractive face, whose smiles vanquish all our sufferings. How can we exist without Your presence?
- O my Lord, the transcendental body of Krsna is very sweet, and His face is even sweeter than His body. But His soft smile, which has the fragrance of honey, is sweeter still
- One girl said to another, "My dear friend, it is very difficult to guess what kind of pious activities these queens have performed, for they are always enjoying the smiling face and loving glances of Krsna"
- Others (Gopis) immediately fainted due to separation from Krsna. Remembering His attractive smile and His talks with them, the gopis became overwhelmed with grief
- Our hearts (Lalita Devi's and Radharani's) are so polluted by miserable conditions that we are certainly going to Pluto's kingdom. Nevertheless, Krsna does not give up His beautiful loving smiling, which is full of cheating tricks
- Seeing King Mucukunda eager to know about His identity, Lord Krsna answered smilingly as follows, "My dear King, it is practically impossible to tell about My birth, appearance, disappearance and activities"
- Some things which give stimulation to ecstatic love of Krsna are His transcendental qualities, His uncommon activities, His smiling features, His apparel, His garlands, His flute, His buffalo horn, His leg bells, His conchshell
- Sometimes crying and sometimes smiling, Mother Yasoda, seeing her son (Krsna) in such pastimes, did not show any sign of restricting Him, but rather began to watch her child with eagerness, enjoying these childhood pastimes
- Sometimes disturbances come, but the agonies and anxieties of the devotees are at once mitigated when they think of the Supreme Personality of Godhead in His beautiful form or the smiling face of the Lord
- Sometimes the vibration of Lord Krsna's flute, His bugling, His smiling, His footmarks on the ground, the transcendental fragrance of His body and the appearance of a new cloud in the sky also become impetuses for ecstatic love of Him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "After conquering the moon and the lotus flower, Krsna wished to capture the doelike gopis. Thus He spread the noose of His beautiful face, and within that noose He placed the bait of His sweet smile to misguide the gopis"
- Sri Gopalaji then smiled and said, "My dear brahmana, just listen to Me. I shall walk behind you, and in this way I shall go with you"
- Srila Rupa Gosvami has written a very nice verse wherein one gopi advises another, "My dear friend, if you desire to enjoy the company of material society, friendship and love, then please do not go to see this smiling boy Govinda"
- Suddenly, due to their feelings of separation, Lord Krsna appeared among the gopis dressed in yellow garments and wearing a flower garland. His lotus face was smiling, and He was directly attracting the mind of Cupid
- Suta Gosvami said: The Lord (Krsna), thus hearing the prayers of Kuntidevi, composed in choice words for His glorification, mildly smiled. That smile was as enchanting as His mystic power
- That night the brothers Lord Jagannatha and Balarama came to Pundarika Vidyanidhi and, smiling, began to slap him
- The Almighty Lord (Krsna) greeted everyone present by bowing His head, exchanging greetings, embracing, shaking hands, looking and smiling, giving assurances and awarding benedictions, even to the lowest in rank
- The associates of the Lord said, "The Lord, Hari, whose bodily hue is like the indranila jewel, whose smiling is as beautiful as the kunda flower"
- The beauty of Krsna's smile is the sweetest feature of all. His smile is like a full moon that spreads its rays throughout the three worlds - Goloka Vrndavana, the spiritual sky of the Vaikunthas, and Devi-dhama, the material world
- The chin of the Lord, tinged with buff color, conquered the beauty of the bandhuli flower. This increased the beauty of His mild smiling, which was like lustrous waves of nectar
- The citizens (Dvaraka) expressed their joy on this occasion. On hearing the statements of His citizens, the all-pervasive Personality of Godhead, Krsna, simply smiled
- The earrings dancing on Krsna's cheeks are shaped like sharks, and they shine very brightly. These dancing earrings attract the minds of all women. Over and above this, Krsna pierces the hearts of women with the arrows of His sweetly smiling glances
- The elder gopis said, "when we go to milk the cows, we find no milk, and we have to return with empty pots. If we warn Krsna and Balarama about doing this, They simply smile so charmingly that we cannot do anything"
- The gopis continued, "Dear Krsna, we have simply been captivated by seeing You with tilaka and with earrings and by seeing Your beautiful face covered with scattered hair and bearing Your extraordinary smile"
- The gopis continued, "We constantly remember various attractive features of beautiful Krsna - His walking, His smiling, His joking words. We have all become lost by the dealings of Krsna, and it is impossible for us to forget Him"
- The gopis continued, "We see Your mildly smiling face, and our desire to enjoy You (Krsna) increases"
- The gopis continued, “Dear Krsna,You are very cunning. You can imagine how much we are distressed simply by remembering Your cunning smile, Your pleasing glance, Your walking with us in the forest of Vrndavana and Your auspicious meditations"
- The gopis said, "Krsna does not even look upon us, although we are completely surrendered unto Him. Now the young girls in Mathura will have the opportunity. They are expecting Krsna's arrival, & will enjoy His sweet smiling face & will drink its honey"
- The gopis said, "Krsna who is always smiling to minimize all grief in this material world, and then arrange to separate Him from us. O Providence, you are so cruel! But most astonishingly you appear now as Akrura, which means ‘not cruel"
- The lady continued, "In the morning when He goes to the pasturing ground with His cows and cowherd boyfriends, and in the evening when He returns with them, playing on His flute and smiling very brilliantly"
- The other day I saw you both Krsna & Subala standing together, & you were keeping your hand upon Krsna's shoulder, & both of you were joyfully smiling. When I saw this in the distance, my eyes at once became overflooded with tears
- The queens continued, "Dear friend, is it that you are also attracted by the lotus eyes of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and by His sweet smiling and attractive words, exactly as we are?"
- The same gopi said, "This smiling boy Govinda is standing on the bank of the Yamuna and playing His flute, His lips brightened by the beams of the full moonlight"
- The special beauty of Krsna's body was His mild smiling, His restless eyes and His world enchanting songs
- The special beauty of Krsna's body was His mild smiling, His restless eyes and His world enchanting songs. These are the special features of this age (thirteen years)
- They (the gopis) began to talk among themselves, “We have passed a very long night - which seemed only a moment - engaged in the rasa dance with Krsna. We looked at His sweet smile and embraced Him and talked with Him"
- They (the ladies) immediately received Lord Krsna with glittering eyes expressing their love and affection for Him, and Lord Krsna smiled and accepted their feelings and gestures of reception
- Thinking this, the brahmana turned to look back, and He saw that Gopala, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, was standing there smiling
- Thus praised by Indra, Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, smiled beautifully and then replied in a grave voice like a rumbling cloud
- Upon hearing the anxious plea of the gopis, the Supreme Personality of Godhead smiled, and being very kind to the gopis, the Lord, although self-sufficient, began to embrace them and kiss them as they desired
- Upon hearing this, Sri Krsna smiled and immediately meditated. Unlimited Brahmas arrived instantly
- Vrnda tells Krsna, "All of these gopis have become so affected (by Krsna's smile) that it is as if they had offered three sprinkles of water upon their lives. In other words, they have given up all hope for their living condition"
- Vrnda told Krsna: "My dear Madhava, Your newly-invented smile has so captivated the hearts of the gopis that they are simply unable to express themselves! As such, they have become bewildered and will not talk with others"
- Wearing yellow garments and decorated with a flower garland, Lord Krsna, appearing among the gopis with His smiling lotus face, looked directly like the charmer of the heart of Cupid
- When Arjuna was perplexed about what to do with Asvatthama, Lord Sri Krsna, as the very dear friend of Arjuna, voluntarily took up the matter just to make a solution. And He was smiling also
- When Balarama and Krsna were thus petitioned by Their intimate friends, They were inclined to please them, and with smiling faces They proceeded toward the forest, surrounded by all Their friends
- When He saw Krsna, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began running very swiftly, but Krsna smiled and disappeared
- When Krsna entered the palace, all the ladies there were overwhelmed with affection just upon seeing Him. They received Krsna with glittering eyes expressing their love & affection for Him & Krsna smiled & accepted their feelings & gestures of reception
- When Krsna left the rasa-lila dance, the gopis became very morose, and when they were grieving, Krsna reappeared dressed in yellow garments. Wearing a flower garland & smiling, He was attractive even to Cupid. In this way Krsna appeared among the gopis
- When Krsna, smiling, looked at the faces of the gopis, the beauty of their faces became a hundred times enhanced. When He was enjoying them in their midst, He appeared just like the full moon surrounded by millions of shining stars
- When Lord Krsna returned to His capital, Dvaraka, the inhabitants began to say, "My dear Lord, if You remain in foreign countries for so long, we shall certainly be bereft of seeing Your smiling face"
- When mother Yasoda saw that the child (Lord Damodara) was moving, ringing the bells on His waist, smiling at her with a pearl between His nostrils and with butter on His hands, she became wonderfully pleased to see her little child in that fashion
- When mother Yasoda thought to chastise her boy (Krsna) after hearing all the complaints, she saw His pitiable face, and smiling, she did not chastise Him
- When the demigods Nalakuvara and Manigriva finished their prayers, the child, Lord Krsna, the master and proprietor of Gokula, bound to the wooden grinding mortar by the ropes of Yasoda, smiled
- When the gopis were talking in this way, their feelings for Krsna became more and more intense, and they were experiencing Krsna's smiling, Krsna's words of love, Krsna's attractive features, Krsna's characteristics and Krsna's embraces
- When the Lord (Krsna) was about to leave His palaces, all the queens would look at Him with feminine gestures. The Lord would respond to their greetings with smiles, attracting their hearts so much that they would feel intense separation from Him
- When Vasudeva was addressing his divine sons in that way, Lord Krsna and Balarama were smiling. Because They are very affectionate to Their devotees, They accepted all the appreciation of Vasudeva with a kindly, smiling attitude
- When we reach the higher standard of purification, if we see the smiling face of the Lord or hear the rasa dance pastimes of the Lord, then we can relish His activities
- While the ladies of the capital of Hastinapura were greeting Him and talking in this way, the Lord, smiling, accepted their good greetings, and casting the grace of His glance over them, He departed from the city