Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Pure Devotees
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Pure Devotees (4 C, 304 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Pure Devotees"
The following 167 pages are in this category, out of 167 total.
- A characteristic of a pure devotee is that he excuses any offense by an ignorant rascal. A characteristic of Krsna, however, is that He cannot tolerate blasphemy of His devotees
- A devotee of the Lord regards both the activities of the Lord and those of His pure devotees on an equal level, for they are all transcendental
- A pure devotee always engages in the service of the Lord, taking shelter of His lotus feet, and therefore he has a direct connection with the saffron mercy-particles that are strewn over the lotus feet of the Lord
- A pure devotee carries Krsna within his heart, therefore wherever he goes he makes a holy place
- A pure devotee constantly engaged in the loving service of the Lord is identical with the Lord, who is always seated in his heart
- A pure devotee is a soul who is forever surrendered to the Lord (Krsna), just as a child is surrendered to his parents or an animal to its master
- A pure devotee is constantly engaged. Sometimes he chants, sometimes he hears or reads books about Krsna, or sometimes he cooks prasadam or goes to the marketplace to purchase something for Krsna
- A pure devotee is surrendered to Krsna
- A pure devotee knows that when he chants the transcendental name "Krsna," Sri Krsna is present as transcendental sound. He therefore chants with full respect and veneration
- A pure devotee never asks for any kind of material or spiritual benediction from the Lord; his only prayer is that he may not forget the lotus feet of the Lord (Krsna) in any condition of life
- A pure devotee of Krsna is always specifically qualified with nectarean qualifications and sometimes with the qualifications of butter and honey
- A pure devotee of Krsna who loves Him exclusively will flatly refuse to accept any sort of liberation, beginning from merging with the body of the Lord and extending to the other varieties of liberation
- A pure devotee of Lord Krsna resides in the district of Mathura or Vrndavana and visits all the places where Krsna's pastimes were performed
- A pure devotee of the Lord never thinks of himself as the proprietor of his home. He surrenders everything unto the supreme control of the Lord, and thus he has no fear for maintaining his family or protecting the interests of his family
- A pure devotee regards heaven and hell to be on an equal level. Without Krsna, heaven is hell; and with Krsna, hell is heaven
- A pure devotee takes shelter of Krsna in such a way, and Krsna is so grateful that He accepts him and gives him all kinds of protection
- A pure devotee therefore never approaches the Lord directly, but tries to please the servant of the Lord's servants, and thus the Lord becomes pleased, and only then can the devotee relish the taste of the tulasi leaves stuck to His lotus feet
- A pure devotee's attraction to Krsna in conjugal love is called devotional service in conjugal love
- A pure devotee, however, does not accept any kind of mukti. He wants only to serve Krsna in a transcendental relationship. This is the perfectional stage of spiritual life
- A Vaisnava is not puffed up, although the Lord guarantees His pure devotee entrance into His abode
- Actually He (Krsna) descended for His pure devotees, to play as a child with mother Yasoda and Nanda Maharaja and to give pleasure to the inhabitants of Dvaraka
- After Brahman realization, when a liberated soul comes in contact with a pure devotee of Lord Krsna and submissively accepts the teachings of Lord Krsna without misinterpretation, he becomes situated in this neutral stage of devotional service
- After leaving the material body, the perfect devotee takes birth from the womb of a gopi on a planet where Krsna's pastimes are going on
- Akrura thought, "Since Krsna knows my heart, certainly when I approach Him, He will embrace me. Not only am I a member of the Yadu dynasty, but I am His relative and an unalloyed, pure devotee"
- All the transcendental pastimes of Krsna described in Srimad-Bhagavatam are relished by pure devotees through submissive aural reception. They do not reject even a drop
- Although Akrura was trusted by the enemy of Krsna, his heart was clear. He was a pure devotee of Krsna. He risked becoming Kamsa’s deputy just to meet Krsna
- Although He (Lord Krsna) is present in every atom, the Supreme Personality of Godhead may not be visible to the dry speculators; still the mystery is unfolded before the eyes of the pure devotees because their eyes are anointed with love of Godhead
- Although He is the Personality of Godhead and is transcendental to all material attachment, He nevertheless exhibited much attachment for His pure devotees on the earth, as well as for the demigods who engage in His service
- Although in its natural state, the ocean is always very grave and unfathomable, when the moon rises, nothing can check the ocean's agitation. Similarly, those who are pure devotees cannot on any account check the movements of their feelings within
- Although the pure devotee does not follow all the regulative principles of varnasrama, he worships the lotus feet of Krsna. Therefore he naturally has no tendency to commit sin
- Any devotee who believes that the holy name of the Lord is identical with the Lord is a pure devotee
- Arjuna worshiped the Lord by fighting with his so-called relatives, and in this way he became a pure devotee of the Lord. Such accomplishments are possible only when one worships the real Krsna and not some fabricated "Krsna" invented by foolish men
- As parts and parcels of the Supreme Lord (Krsna), the individual living entities can also possess all of these qualities in minute quantities, provided they become pure devotees of the Lord
- As pure devotees, the more the gopis enjoyed Krsna’s company, the more they became enlightened with His glories, and thus they reciprocated with Him. They wanted to satisfy Krsna by glorifying His transcendental pastimes
- Bali said, "I also desire that if I have to associate with anyone, I may associate only with Your (Krsna's) pure devotees and no one else, for Your pure devotees are always well-wishers of all living entities"
- Bali said, "Some of us are actually pure devotees, and some of us have taken shelter of Your (Krsna's) lotus feet because we desire to gain something from devotion"
- Because he (Narada) had the opportunity to hear these pastimes and songs of Krsna from the mouths of pure devotees, he became very attracted within his heart
- Because he was a pure devotee of the Lord, King Mucukunda could immediately understand that Lord Krsna, who had appeared before him in such an opulent feature, could not be one of the predominating deities of the material planets
- BG confirms the purpose of Vedic knowledge is to find Krsna. Brahma-samhita says it is very difficult to find Krsna, the S.P. of Godhead, by systematic reading of the Vedic literature. But He is very easily available through the mercy of a pure devotee
- Bhismadeva was a pure devotee, and as a military marshal he constantly remembered the battlefield feature of the Lord as Partha-sarathi, the chariot driver of Arjuna
- Bhismadeva, as a pure devotee of the Lord, entered the spiritual realm in one of the Vaikuntha planets where the Lord in His eternal form of Partha-sarathi predominates over the unconditioned living beings
- Both the brahmana (Srutadeva) and King Bahulasva remained pure devotees of Lord Krsna in Mithila
- Brahma said, "If one understands You through Your personal teachings, as stated in the BG, or through Your pure devotees, as stated in SB - if one realizes that You are the ultimate goal of understanding - he need no longer fear this material existence"
- By following in the footsteps of pure devotees, we can know that Krsna, the Ranacoraji, left the battlefield not because He was afraid but because He had some other purpose
- By His personal features and transcendental attributes, the Lord attracts all psychological activities of a pure devotee. Such is the attractive power of Lord Krsna
- By the mercy of Krsna and by the association of devotees, one increases his attraction to and intelligence for pure devotional service; therefore one gives up everything and engages himself at the lotus feet of Krsna and His pure devotees
- Elevation to this stage of ecstasy can be possible in two ways. One way is constant association with pure devotees. The other way is by the special mercy of Krsna, or by the mercy of a pure devotee of Krsna
- Even better than visnu-aradhana is to worship the Vaisnavas." Mad-bhakta-pujabhyadhika. Krsna has said also that "Anyone who is worshiping My devotee, pure devotee, that is better worship than one who is worshiping Me directly
- Following this religious principle, a pure devotee of Lord Krsna always chants the holy name. As a result of this, he gets the fruit of ecstatic love for Krsna
- From this statement one can understand that the pure devotees, those who are actually engaged in the service of the Lord, are always very cautious and are never overly proud of their service
- He (Krsna) is the only resort for all devotees, and so He knows very well how to satisfy His pure devotees. Krsna understood that Rukmini could not follow the statements He had made in a joking way. To counteract her confusion, He spoke
- He (Lord Krsna) gives His instruction from within the heart of a pure devotee who is constantly engaged in the service of the Lord. Such instruction is given not for any material purpose but only for going back home, back to Godhead
- He (Lord Krsna) is fully independent in all His dealings, but He voluntarily accepts obligations by the loving affection of His pure devotees
- He (Lord Krsna) is transcendental to all material conceptions, but by His unbounded mercy upon His pure devotees, He comes down and manifests Himself as the Personality of Godhead
- He (Lord Krsna) takes pleasure when His pure devotee beats Him like an enemy or rebukes Him from a superior position, although no one can be superior to the Lord
- His (Krsna's) naughty dealings with His young girl friends cannot bewilder a pure devotee like Uddhava. Others, who are not devotees, are bewildered by such behavior of the Lord
- His (Krsna) lotus feet are the refuge of pure devotees who never talk or sing of any subject except His Lordship
- However, when the Lord says that He takes charge of His pure devotee, He actually takes direct charge
- I have explained tonight in the temple meeting that Krishna does not live in Vaikuntha nor does He live in the hearts of the yogi. But He lives there where His pure devotees chant His glories
- I offer my obeisances unto the Supreme Lord, Krsna, who is nondifferent from His features as a devotee, devotional incarnation, devotional manifestation, pure devotee and devotional energy
- If once one has sincerely become the pure devotee of Krsna, that will never go in vain. So Krsna saw this Ajamila in his childhood and boyhood and youthhood a devotee, so He gave him the chance
- If one is a sincere and pure devotee, the material lust in his heart is completely vanquished as he discusses the lusty feelings between the gopis and Krsna, and he makes quick progress in spiritual life
- If one is pure devotee, then Krsna, from within, He will give knowledge. The Krsna... Just like Krsna is giving knowledge to Arjuna. He's a grhastha. He's a soldier. He's not even a brahmana. But who can be greater man of knowledge than Arjuna?
- If we actually serious to get out of these material clutches, then we should hear regularly about Krsna from a pure devotee of Krsna
- If we open so many centers and then later there is difficulty to maintain them because insufficient men, or if we have to close them, then what is the use. We are not after so many centers, but we want to make devotees, pure devotees of Krishna
- If you are a pure devotee and if you are always merged in the thought of Krsna, you should always remember that Krsna is with you. Krsna is with you
- If you are sincere, Krishna will help you in all respects. It is said that according to one's sincere desire to have Krishna, Krishna leads one to a bona fide pure devotee of Krishna, and that pure devotee, he is qualified to lead one to Krishna
- If you satisfy a pure devotee of Krsna, he can give you Krsna like this, "Take it." Vedesu durlabham adurlabham atma-bhaktau. Bhakta can do that. Bhaktya mam abhijanati. You come through bhakta or come through bhakti
- In fact, those who are pure devotees of Your lotus feet have no desire for material opulences
- In other words, a pure devotee does not lack any kind of happiness derived from any source. He does not want anything but service to Krsna, but even if he should have another desire, the Lord fulfills this without the devotee's asking
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is said that pure devotees of the Lord execute devotional service with great determination. Such determination, as exhibited by Rukmini-devi, is the only price for purchasing Krsna's favor
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says that in order to show special favor to His pure devotees, He personally eradicates the dense darkness of all misgivings by switching on the light of pure knowledge within the heart of a devotee
- Indra said, "You are the son of Vasudeva, and You are the Supreme Lord, Krsna, the master of all pure devotees. Please accept my prostrated obeisances. You are the personification of supreme knowledge"
- It is not advisable to equate the prakrta-sahajiyas with pure devotees. When one is actually advanced in ecstatic love of Krsna, he does not try to advertise himself. Instead, he endeavors more and more to render service to the Lord
- It is said by Rupa Gosvami that the attachment exhibited by pure devotees for Krsna cannot possibly be perfected in the heart of fruitive workers (karmis) or mental speculators
- It is said that the demon Putana was elevated to the same position as that of Krsna’s mother. When Krsna kills a demon, the demon is supremely benefited, as much as a pure devotee is benefited by always being protected by the Lord
- It is the verdict of all sastras and great personalities that service to a pure devotee is the path of liberation. By contrast, association with materialistic people who are attached to material enjoyment and women is the path of darkness
- King Bahulasva and Srutadeva the brahmana were accepted by the Lord on the same level because both were pure devotees. This is the real qualification for being recognized by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Krishna is never approached directly. Krishna is approached through His bona fide servitors. He says that, Carrying out the order of My pure devotee is greater than carrying out that directly given by Me
- Krsna appeared in the form of a devotee, but although He never disclosed Himself, Rupa Gosvami could understand His identity, for the Lord cannot hide Himself from a pure devotee
- Krsna concluded, "I shall act in such a way as to relieve him of this false prestige. I shall give protection to My pure devotees in Vrndavana, who are at present completely dependent on My mercy and whom I have taken completely under My protection"
- Krsna is, of course, always very kind to every conditioned soul, but, as stated in the Bhagavad-gita, He is especially inclined to the pure devotees
- Lord Krsna and His devotees are both on the transcendental plane; therefore the topics of Lord Krsna and of His pure devotees are equally good
- Lord Krsna continued, "Now I can see that you are on the platform of the pure devotees, for your mind is not disturbed by any greedy or lusty desires of this material world"
- Lord Krsna is also known as dina-natha or dina-bandhu, the master or actual friend of the poor living entities, and His pure devotee also takes the same position of dina-natha
- Lord Krsna is the husband of the goddess of fortune; being pleased with His pure devotee, He can offer whatever the devotee desires. But the pure devotee does not ask anything from the Lord for his personal benefit
- Lord Krsna ordered Uddhava by signal to go to Badarikasrama after His departure, and Uddhava, as a pure devotee of the Lord, carried out the order more faithfully than going back to Godhead, or the abode of the Lord
- Lord Krsna tastes all kinds of transcendental happiness, although He Himself is happiness personified. The pleasure relished by His pure devotees is also manifested by His pleasure potency
- Lord Krsna thought: "Taking these pure devotees with Me, I shall descend and sport in various wonderful ways, unknown even in Vaikuntha. I shall broadcast such pastimes by which even I am amazed"
- Lord Sri Krsna is the property of His pure unconditional devotees, and as such only the devotees can deliver Krsna to another devotee. Krsna is never obtainable directly
- Lord Sri Krsna tries to hide Himself in various ways, but nevertheless His pure devotees know Him as He is
- Maya as it is, it is not that she is out of touch of Krsna. Vaisnavi. In the Candi, in the book of Maya, it is state that "Vaisnavi." The Maya is described as Vaisnavi. Just like pure devotee is called Vaisnava, she is also described there as Vaisnavi
- Mentioned in Sri Isopanisad 15: "O my Lord (Krsna), sustainer of all that lives, Your real face is covered by Your dazzling effulgence. Kindly remove that covering and exhibit Yourself to Your pure devotee"
- Mucukunda continued, "My dear Lord, I pray that I may simply be engaged in rendering transcendental loving service unto Your lotus feet. This is the ambition of pure devotees, who are freed from all material contamination"
- Mucukunda continued, "My dear Lord, You are so merciful that in spite of my being reluctant to associate with Your pure devotees, You have shown Your extreme mercy upon me as a result of my slight contact with such a pure devotee as Garga Muni"
- My father was a pure devotee of the Lord, and when I (Srila Prabhupada) was only four or five years old, my father gave me a couple of forms of Radha and Krsna. In a playful manner, I used to worship these Deities along with my sister
- O my Lord, You always dwell in the vision and hearing of Your pure devotees. You also live in their lotuslike hearts, which are purified by devotional service
- O Suta Gosvami, you are a learned & pure devotee of the Lord because the P of G is your chief object of service. Therefore please describe to us the pastimes of the Lord, which are above all material conception, for we are anxious to receive such messages
- On the plea of her (Kubja's) sense gratification He (Krsna) decided to go to her house, not actually for sense gratification but to turn her into a pure devotee
- One is advised to associate with the holy devotees of the Lord and carefully avoid the association of unholy nondevotees. Those who are pure devotees of Krsna are very careful to keep aloof from the two types of nondevotees
- One may then ask why the Lord exhibited His anger. The point is that one should be ready to tolerate all insults to one's own self, but when Krsna or His pure devotee is blasphemed, a genuine devotee becomes angry & acts like fire against the offenders
- One should not be misled by a pseudodevotee. He himself must be plain and gentle to receive the instructions of such a pure devotee. A pure devotee is a completely surrendered soul unto the Personality of Godhead
- One should therefore avoid observing a pure devotee externally, but should try to see the internal features and understand how he is engaged in the transcendental loving service of the Lord
- Only by devotional service is the Supreme Truth, Krsna, pleased, and by His inconceivable energy He can reveal Himself to the heart of the pure devotee
- Only pure devotees, they are, they are simply satisfied to carry out the orders of Krsna. Therefore, they have no demands. And anyone who is wanting something predominance, materially or spiritually, they are not pure devotee. They are impure
- Only the pure devotees can know the transcendental name, form and activities of Lord Krsna due to their being completely freed from the reactions of fruitive work and mental speculation
- Out of His causeless mercy and affection for His pure devotees, sometimes the Lord carries out the order of the devotee like an awaiting servant
- Out of many millions of such wise men, one may actually become liberated (mukta), and out of many millions of such liberated persons, a pure devotee of Lord Krsna is very difficult to find
- Prahlada Maharaj says, "My dear friends, as soon as pure devotees of Lord Krsna hear of the transcendental pastimes of the Lord, who is the eternal reservoir of pastimes, or hear about His transcendental qualities they become overpowered with jubilation
- Prahlada Maharaja suffered greatly, but still he never forgot the lotus feet of the Lord. This is because a pure devotee of the Lord is so purified in his heart that he cannot leave the shelter of Lord Krsna in any circumstances
- Pure devotees are so absorbed in thought of Krsna that they have no other engagement; although they may seem to think or act otherwise, they are always thinking of Krsna
- Pure devotees never forsake the loving service of Lord Krsna to aspire for their own personal pleasure through the five kinds of liberation
- Pure devotees of Krsna glorify Pradyumna because he is so fortunate: like father like son
- Pure devotees of Krsna have no demands to make of Krsna. They are simply satisfied with service to Him
- Pure devotees, whose eyes are anointed with the ointment of prema, love, want to see the Supreme Personality of Godhead as Syamasundara, Muralidhara, with a flute swaying in His two hands
- Since pure devotees give up their homes, wives, children, relatives, riches and even their lives simply to serve Me, without any desire for material improvement in this life or in the next, how can I (Krsna) give up such devotees at any time
- Since the Supreme Lord Sri Krsna is all-perfect, His transcendental pastimes with His pure devotees never lack anything in any respect, either as a friend, son or lover
- Sometimes when, since we are not pure devotees, we have no other alternative than to beg Krsna for some material benefit. That is also good. They have said, catur-vidha bhajante mam sukrtinah, they're pious
- Spontaneous love for Krsna can be developed only by the special mercy of Krsna or His pure devotee. This process of devotional service is sometimes called pusti-marga. Pusti means "nourishing," and marga means "path"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu derives no happiness from meeting one who is not a pure devotee of Krsna. Thus because Gopala Bhattacarya was a Mayavadi scholar, the Lord felt no jubilation in meeting him
- Sri Krsna descends for the specific purpose of mitigating the anxieties of the pure devotees, who are very anxious to see Him in His original Vrndavana pastimes
- Sri Krsna put to test many of His pure devotees just to magnify the sense of duty. The gopis were put to such tests as well. Prahlada Maharaja also was put to such a test. All pure devotees come out successful in the respective tests
- Such pure devotees are of two types: personal associates (parisats) and neophyte devotees (sadhakas)
- Sudama thought, "I do not want any opulence. I only desire not to forget His service. I simply wish to be associated with His (Krsna) pure devotees. May my mind and activities be always engaged in His service"
- The difference between the pure devotees of Vrndavana and devotees in other places is that the residents of Vrndavana have no other desire but to be associated with Krsna
- The essence of the meaning of this verse is that Lord Krsna appears in all His innumerable eternal forms because of the desires of His pure devotees
- The gopis have fallen into the great ocean of separation and are being devoured by the timingila fish of their ambition to serve You. The gopis are to be delivered from the mouths of these timingila fish, for they are pure devotees
- The impersonalists, because they engage in mental speculation and have no faith in the Personality of Godhead, have no business hearing the topics of Krsna. Such persons are pitiable for the first-class pure devotees of the Lord
- The Lord is supremely perfect, and whenever He enacts His transcendental pastimes as a son, a rival or an object of enmity, He plays the part so perfectly that even pure devotees like Uddhava are bewildered
- The Lord is the enemy of the Madhu demon, or in other words He is the enemy of the suffering of His pure devotee
- The Lord knew that even the offensive doormen were His pure devotees, although by chance they committed an offense at the feet of other devotees
- The Lord was exhibiting such childish dealings with the inhabitants of Vrndavana because He wanted to show the great philosophers & sages how the Supreme Absolute Truth Personality of Godhead is controlled by & subject to the desires of His pure devotees
- The Lord's fame as a butter thief is not reproachable, for by stealing butter the Lord gave pleasure to His pure devotees
- The material conception of ego is equibalanced in Him (Lord Krsna). He does not feel, therefore, inferior by becoming the chariot driver of His pure devotee
- The most confidential part of knowledge is that one should become a pure devotee of Krsna and always think of Him and act for Him
- The most confidential part of knowledge is that one should become a pure devotee of Krsna and always think of Him and act for Him. One should not become an official meditator
- The object of basic ecstatic love is Krsna and His devotee. Lord Krsna is the object of basic ecstatic love, and His pure devotee, a reservoir of such love, is the object of impetuous ecstatic love
- The pure devotee is the pleasure-possessing cloud, and when he is filled with transcendental loving service, then he can bestow his mercy as a downpour of rain - and the pleasure potency returns to the ocean of Krsna
- The pure devotee, by the grace of the Lord, absolutely loses all attraction for material enjoyment, and to keep free from contamination he always thinks of the lotus feet of the Lord
- The pure devotees both here and in the transcendental abode associate with Him in person and are able to render personal service to the Lord and thus derive transcendental bliss in His loving service
- The pure devotees of the Lord take shelter of the para prakrti, the internal potency of the Lord called Laksmidevi, Sitadevi, Srimati Radharani or Srimati Rukminidevi, and thus they become actual mahatmas, or great souls
- The pure devotees of Vrndavana are fortunate because they can see Mukunda (Lord Krsna) all the time. This word mukunda can be understood in two ways
- The purport of this statement is that as soon as one is fortunate enough to contact a pure devotee, he must be anxious immediately to hear about Krsna, to learn about Krsna, or, in other words, to become fully Krsna conscious
- The special inclination of the Supreme Personality of Godhead for His pure devotee is not unnatural, nor is it partiality
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Vasudeva, Krsna, is extremely difficult to understand for unintelligent men who accept Him as impersonal or void, which He is not. The Lord is therefore understood and sung about by pure devotees
- The surabhi cow said, "Therefore, You (Krsna) are our Indra, You are the supreme father of the whole cosmic manifestation, and You are the protector and elevator of all the cows, brahmanas, demigods and others who are pure devotees of Your Lordship"
- The thoughts of My (Krsna) pure devotees dwell in Me, their lives are fully devoted to My service, and they derive great satisfaction and bliss from always enlightening one another and conversing about Me
- The thoughts of My pure devotees dwell in Me, their lives are surrendered to Me, and they derive great satisfaction and bliss enlightening one another and conversing about Me. BG 10.9 - 1972
- The universal form is not attractive for pure devotees, who are in love with the Lord in different transcendental relationships. The Supreme Godhead exchanges transcendental love in His original form of Krsna
- The very topics of Krsna are so relishable that they appear to the devotees as nectar. Thus the devotees enjoy them. In discussing Krsna's opulences and His diverse energies, the pure devotees take transcendental pleasure
- Then in the end when he (Maharaja Dhruva) was completely purified he declined to accept any material benediction from the Lord. Similarly, Gajendra was also distressed and prayed to Krsna for protection, after which he became a pure devotee
- These are described in the Srimad-Bhagavatam to be as numerous as the uncountable waves. So Krsna includes all such expansions, as well as His pure devotees
- They (pure devotees) are also aware that the fully independent Supreme Lord, who is eternally engaged in transcendental activities, chooses a particular land in which to unfold His earthly pastimes
- This spontaneous love for Krsna can be developed only by the special mercy of Krsna or His pure devotee
- Those whose nature is demoniac cannot know Krsna at any time, but He cannot hide Himself from His pure devotees
- To a pure devotee, who is actually related with the Lord, such mundane things are transcendental if dovetailed with the Lord or with His pure devotees
- To take shelter of the lotus feet of the Lord means to take shelter of the pure devotees
- You are very fortunate to be attending the Gurukula school. You please take advantage of it and become a pure devotee of Lord Krishna
- Yudhisthira said, "Such material distinctions are visible in the lives of everyone, even the animals, but pure devotees are freed from these false distinctions. Since these distinctions are absent in Your devotees, they cannot possibly be present in You"