Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Neglect"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A vairagi (a person in the renounced order) should not depend on others. If he does so, he will be unsuccessful, and he will be neglected by Krsna
- A vairagi a person in the renounced order should not depend on others. If he does so, he will be unsuccessful, and he will be neglected by Krsna
- Although Krsna was full of opulences, now, by the order of mother Yasoda, He opened wide His mouth like a human child and did not neglect the transcendental humor of maternal affection
- Another gopi said, "You (Krsna) are the greatest and most powerful of all. It is wonderful for You to protect us from so many dangers, but we are surprised that You are neglecting us at this moment"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Krsna advertises Himself as magnanimous, and He is praised by great saints. His qualifications would be perfectly utilized if He would only show us some mercy, for we are so much downtrodden and neglected by Him"