Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Characteristics"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A characteristic of a pure devotee is that he excuses any offense by an ignorant rascal. A characteristic of Krsna, however, is that He cannot tolerate blasphemy of His devotees
- A person who is very fond of dressing himself is called lalita, or a meticulous dresser. This characteristic was found in Krsna in two ways
- After Sri Caitanya explained the difference between an ordinary living being and the S P of Godhead, the people said, "No one considers You an ordinary human being. You are like Krsna in every respect, in both bodily features and characteristics"
- Apart from all argument, logic and negative or positive processes, when Lord Sri Krsna was present as the Supreme Personality of Godhead at Vrndavana, no one could find a limit to His potencies by studying His characteristics and activities
- In this book, the attempt will be made to show how Krsna appeared in the family of the Yadu dynasty and how He displayed His transcendental characteristics
- In this invocation from Srimad-Bhagavatam, the word 'param' indicates Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and the word 'satyam' indicates His personal characteristics
- Let my (Bhismadeva) mind be fixed upon Lord Sri Krsna, whose motions and smiles of love attracted the damsels of Vrajadhama (the gopis). The damsels imitated the characteristic movements of the Lord (after His disappearance from the rasa dance)
- Lord Caitanya said in the mood of Srimati Radharani, "My dear lover, let Me describe some of the characteristics of Your transcendental lips"
- O chief of the ascetics, just as there are two energies possessed by fire - namely heat and light - these inconceivable creative energies are the natural characteristics of the Absolute Truth
- One should try to understand the traits of Krsna from authorities and try to understand how these characteristics are employed by the supreme will of the Lord
- The characteristics of Krsna are understood to be a storehouse of transcendental love. Although that storehouse of love certainly came with Krsna when He was present, it was sealed
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna as follows: 01) beautiful features of the entire body; 2) marked with all auspicious characteristics; 3) extremely pleasing; 4) effulgent; 5) strong; 6) ever-youthful
- Thus I have explained specifically empowered incarnations. Now please hear about the characteristics of Lord Krsna's childhood, boyhood and youth
- When the gopis were talking in this way, their feelings for Krsna became more and more intense, and they were experiencing Krsna's smiling, Krsna's words of love, Krsna's attractive features, Krsna's characteristics and Krsna's embraces
- When the women saw that not all the characteristics of Lord Krsna were present in the personality of Pradyumna, out of curiosity they came back to see him and his wife, Mayavati