This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Marginal Characteristics (1 P)
Pages in category "God's Characteristics"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Adorned with a crown and earrings, He held His characteristic conch, disc and mace in three of His hands and a white lily in the fourth. He glanced about in a happy, smiling mood whose sight captivates the hearts of all devotees
- An actual incarnation of God never says 'I am God' or 'I am an incarnation of God.' The great sage Vyasadeva, knowing all, has already recorded the characteristics of the avataras in the sastras
- As a wooden doll dances to the will of a puppeteer, everything is accomplished by the will of the Lord. Who can understand the characteristics of the Supreme Personality of Godhead?
- At the time of Their appearance, the incarnations of the Lord are known in the world because people can consult the sastras to understand an incarnation's chief characteristics, known as svarupa and tatastha
- Gajendra said, "Pure devotees are always satisfied simply by glorifying Your auspicious characteristics. For them there is nothing else to aspire to or pray for"
- Great saintly persons like Markandeya Rsi still glorify His (Lord Ramacandra's) characteristics in the assemblies of great emperors like Maharaja Yudhisthira
- O King Pariksit, anyone who aurally receives the narrations concerning the characteristics of Lord Ramacandra's pastimes will ultimately be freed from the disease of envy and thus be liberated from the bondage of fruitive activities
- O my Lord, everything within material nature is limited by time, space and thought. Your characteristics, however, being unequaled and unsurpassed, are always transcendental to such limitations