Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Message"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.
- A joker's activities simply arouse laughter, and a person who tries to repay the spiritual master or teacher of the transcendental message of Krsna becomes a laughingstock just like a joker because it is not possible to repay such a debt
- After enjoying the loud laughter of all the members of the assembly, Krsna replied to the messenger as follows: "O messenger of Paundraka, you may carry My message to your master"
- After Krsna returned from His teacher's home, He was pleased to see Uddhava, who happened to be His dearmost friend. Krsna wanted to send him to Vrndavana with a message to the residents to pacify their deep feelings of separation
- Although He (Krsna) appeared to be away from them, He could understand how they were transcendentally aggrieved, and so He immediately wanted to send Uddhava to give them a message of solace
- Anyone who gives aural reception to the transcendental message about You, which are always auspicious, by hearing and chanting, for him You become special well-wisher, and thus remaining within his heart You clear up all inauspicious understanding
- Anyone who is preaching the confidential message of the Gita to the people in general is so dear to Krsna that no one can be equal with him in human society
- At the time of death Maharaj Pariksit left all material enjoyment and completely surrendered unto the lotus feet of the Lord by hearing His messages from the right person, Sukadeva Gosvami
- He (Uddhava) always kept them (the gopis) engaged in thinking of the transcendental message of Krsna and His pastimes, and the gopis felt as if they were experiencing direct association with Krsna
- He (Uddhava) had brought a message in writing from Krsna, and now he wanted to present it before the gopis, just to pacify them. He said, "My dear gopis, your mission of human life is now successful"
- I am just doing the work of a bearer. There is nothing of my personal contribution and I ask all your mercy so that I may be able to distribute Krishna's message as it is without any deviation
- I am very insignificant. I have no capacity. My business is only to convey the message of Krsna. Just like a postal peon; his business is to convey the letter
- I believe that practical solution of world unrest is lying in the transcendental message of Sri Krishna the Personality of Godhead as given by Him lately in the Bhagavad-gita
- If we are at all able to grasp this genuine message of Sri Krsna, the teacher of Bhagavad-gita, then and only then can we perfectly appreciate the teachings of Bhagavad-gita. Otherwise, we can go on reading Bhagavad-gita life after life and fail
- In the Bhagavad-gita we can see that Arjuna desired not to fight with his brothers and relations just to satisfy his own personal desires. But when he heard the message of the Lord, Srimad Bhagavad-gita, he changed his decision and served the Lord
- In the meantime, the bee, flying hither and thither, appeared before Her again. She (Radharani) thought, "Krsna is still kind to Me. In spite of the messenger's carrying disruptive messages, He is so kind that He has again sent the bee to take Me to Him"
- It is up to you to reestablish their (unfortunate peoples) lost relationship with Krsna by being sincere to preach the message of Krsna purely by yourself following the instructions of the Lord and his bona-fide representative, the spiritual master
- It was Krsna's special favor to Uddhava to send him to Vrndavana with a message for the residents there, which was meant to pacify them
- Krsna becomes more and more pleased by seeing the increment of book distribution. Devotional service is absolute but one who preaches His message becomes very dear to Lord Krsna
- Krsna reached the assembly (of King Dhrtarastra) and spoke about peace, and the message was relished by Bhisma and other great leaders because it was spoken by the Lord Himself
- Krsna's letter to the gopis delivered by Uddhava
- Lord Krsna was fully satisfied that Uddhava was able to solace them (condition of His father and mother and of the gopis and the cowherd boys) by his instructions and by the message delivered to them
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu preached this system of Bhagavata-dharma, and He recommended that all those who were born in India should take the responsibility of broadcasting the messages of Lord Sri Krsna, primarily the message of Bhagavad-gita
- Our business is to raise ourselves to the highest status of life as preachers of Krsna's message, and one should behave himself rigidly, then he should instruct others. Two things: Be himself exemplary, then teach others to be exemplary
- Our first and foremost business is to spread Krsna Consciousness. So utilize every opportunity that Krsna gives you for preaching His message, that is real meaning of temple management
- Our real mission, to deliver the world by preaching Krsna's message to others, but even higher realization, the highest realization, is to save oneself
- Personally, I may not be perfect, but because we are carrying the message of Krsna and presenting as it is, therefore it is perfect. This is our process. That is the recognized process, Vedic process, srota parampara
- Promise that "I shall not talk anything except Krsna's message," and if you promise that "I shall not take anything which is not offered to Krsna," these two things, this prasadam and chanting, will make you perfect to understand Krsna
- Sanjaya said: Thus have I heard the conversation of two great souls, Krsna and Arjuna. And so wonderful is that message that my hair is standing on end. BG 18.74 - 1972
- Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead's messages are in themselves virtuous when properly heard and chanted
- Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, who is the Paramatma (Supersoul) in everyone's heart and the benefactor of the truthful devotee, cleanses desire for material enjoyment from the heart of the devotee who has developed the urge to hear His messages
- Sri Krsna, who is the Paramatma in everyone's heart & the benefactor of the truthful devotee, cleanses desire for material enjoyment from the heart of the devotee who relishes His messages, which are in themselves virtuous when properly heard & chanted
- Sri Sukadeva Gosvami said: When the great devotee Uddhava was asked by Vidura to speak on the messages of the dearest (Lord Krsna), Uddhava was unable to answer immediately due to excessive anxiety at the remembrance of the Lord
- The BG is the spoken message of the Lord Himself recorded by Vyasadeva, and the SB is the transcendental narration of the activities of the same Krsna, which alone can satisfy the hankering desires of the living being for eternal peace and liberation
- The gopis were such intimate personal friends of Krsna that while He was writing the message for them He was so moved that He could not write distinctly
- The message of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu was to give the same message as Krishna in the Bhagavad-gita: "surrender to Krishna". The pastimes of Radha-Krishna relationship are confidential and are not for the distribution to the ordinary public
- The message was very gravely written, so that not only the gopis but all empiric philosophers might understand how pure love of God is intrinsically integrated with all the different energies of the Supreme Lord
- The Vedic scriptures are nothing but the injunctions of Lord Krsna. The purpose of the study of all the Vedas is to know Krsna; therefore, the words of Krsna and the message of His pastimes are always purifying
- They (gopis) did not very much like being praised for their high position. They showed their anxiety to hear the message Uddhava had brought from Krsna
- Those who drink through aural reception, fully filled with the nectarean message of Lord Krsna, the beloved of the devotees, purify the polluted aim of life known as material enjoyment and thus go back to Godhead, to the lotus feet of the Lord
- Uddhava continued reading Krsna's message, "'Nothing is separate from Me; the whole cosmic manifestation is resting on Me & is not separate from Me. Before the creation, I was existing'"
- Uddhava continued reading Krsna's message, "'Transcendental knowledge of the Absolute is no longer necessary for you. You were accustomed to loving Me from the very beginning of your lives'"
- Uddhava continued reading Krsna's message, "As stated in the Bhagavad-gita, anyone engaged in unalloyed devotional service is to be considered situated on the transcendental platform of liberation"
- Uddhava continued reading Krsna's message, "Knowledge of the Absolute Truth is specifically required for persons who want liberation from material existence. But one who has attained love for Krsna is already on the platform of liberation"
- Uddhava continued reading Krsna's message, "Krsna said, My dear gopis, to increase your superexcellent love for Me, I have purposely separated Myself from you so that you may be in constant meditation on Me"
- Uddhava continued reading Krsna's message, "The gopis did not actually feel any pangs of material existence, but they felt the separation of Krsna"
- Uddhava continued, "I have brought a message from Krsna that He will very soon come back to Vrndavana and satisfy you by His personal presence. Krsna promised that He would come back to Vrndavana after finishing His business in Mathura"
- Uddhava did not deliver to the gopis the written message brought from Krsna, but he personally read it to them
- Uddhava entered the house of Nanda Maharaja and was received as a representative of Vasudeva. Nanda Maharaja offered him a sitting place and sat down with him to ask about messages from Krsna, Balarama and other family members in Mathura
- Uddhava said, "My dear gopis, I am especially deputed to carry this message to you, who are such great and gentle devotees. Krsna has specifically sent me to you because I am His most confidential servitor"
- Uddhava thus served the Lord continually from childhood, and in his old age that attitude of service never slackened. As soon as he was asked about the message of the Lord, he at once remembered all about Him
- Uddhava, as a student of Brhaspati, had very sharp intelligence, so instead of handing over the written message, he thought it wise to read it personally and explain it to them (gopis)
- We must find out a person who is actually bona fide spiritual master by this test, that he's not, I mean to say, adulterating Krsna's message. He's not playing havoc with the message of Krsna in order to introduce himself
- We present as it is. Therefore if Krsna sees that "One is presenting My message as I have given," then He is pleased
- When Krishna sees that we are trying very sincerely to preach His message to others He becomes very pleased and showers all blessings upon the devotee. So please continue to progress in this spirit
- When the gopis understood that Uddhava had a message from Krsna, they became very happy & called him to a secluded place & offered him a nice sitting place. They wanted to talk with him very freely & did not want to be embarrassed before unknown persons
- When Uddhava said that he had a message from Krsna, the gopis were more interested in hearing the message than in hearing about their exalted position
- Whoever hears these narrations attains all good fortune. These narrations are broadcast all over the world and are filled with spiritual power. Those who spread the message of Godhead are certainly the most munificent welfare workers
- With sword in hand, intelligent men cut through the binding knots of reactionary work (karma) by remembering the Personality of Godhead. Therefore, who will not pay attention to His message