Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Dependence (15 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Independence"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Actually the mind is acting as my, because I have got little independence, because I am part and parcel of the Supreme who has got full independence, therefore I have got little independence
- Actually, we are not independent. If I think I am independent of Krsna, then I am dependent on the influence of material nature. Just like, if I think that I am independent of government regulations, then I become dependent of the police force
- Akrura continued, "You (Krsna and Balarama) enter the body as the individual soul and, independently, as the Supersoul"
- Although Krsna is independent of all Vedic injunctions, He violates the Vedic injunctions only in inevitable cases. Kamsa could not be killed by anyone but Krsna; therefore Krsna was obliged to kill him
- Although Krsna is independent of everyone, out of His causeless mercy He is dependent upon Garga Rsi for religious instruction; for learning the military art He is dependent upon Satyaki; and for good counsel He is dependent upon His friend Uddhava
- Another gopi said, "That is Your (Krsna's) extraordinary feature (sweet movements and being independent). Please, therefore, come before us and bless us with the lotus flower in Your hand"
- Another gopi said, "Your movements are sweet, and You (Krsna) are independent, touching the goddess of fortune with one hand and in the other bearing a lotus flower"
- He (Lord Krsna) is fully independent in all His dealings, but He voluntarily accepts obligations by the loving affection of His pure devotees
- He (Lord Krsna) is fully independent. He doesn't require to take knowledge from anyone else. Otherwise how He can be origin?
- He (Lord Krsna) is the only Supreme Personality, and it is He only who is fully independent. He alone instructed Brahma as the Supersoul within
- He has "no good qualities" (gunaih hinah) means that Krsna has no material qualities, and because He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, He acts independently, not caring for conventions in social or religious principles
- Krsna has no enemy. Krsna has no friend. He is completely independent. He does not depend on enemy. But He plays like that for the benefit of the so-called friend and so-called enemy
- Krsna has nothing to learn from anyone. He is independently full of all knowledge
- Krsna is always fully independent; when He becomes subordinate to His devotees, this is a display of ananda-cinmaya-rasa, the humor of transcendental qualities that increases His transcendental pleasure
- Krsna is the Lord of all kinds of threes & is independently supreme by achievement of all kinds of fortune. He is worshiped by the eternal maintainers of the creation, who offer Him the paraphernalia of worship by touching their helmets to His feet
- Saintly persons and great devotees like the gopis cannot give up Krsna in any circumstances. Lord Caitanya therefore prayed, "Krsna, You are free and independent in all respects"
- Sisupala continued: "He (Krsna) always acts independently, not caring for the Vedic injunctions and regulative principles. Therefore He is devoid of all good qualities"
- Sisupala continued: "Krsna does not belong to a high family. He is so independent that no one knows His principles of religious life. Indeed, it appears that He is outside the jurisdiction of all religious principles"
- The gopis said, "We have come to You (Krsna), leaving everything behind, just to take shelter of Your lotus feet. We know that You are completely independent and can do whatever You like, but we request You, don’t reject us"
- The holy name of Krsna, His body and His pastimes cannot be understood by the blunt material senses. They are manifested independently
- The real isvara or isvarah paramah, the supreme isvara, or supreme independent, is Krsna. The living entity is isvara only when engaged in the service of the Lord
- This contradictory treatment by Krsna is just befitting His position, because in all the Vedic literature He is described as the complete independent