Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Dependence"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- After describing the different opulences of Krsna, Srila Rupa Gosvami tries to further describe the transcendental beauties and qualities of the Lord as decorated, enjoying, pleasing, dependable, steady and predominating
- Although Krsna is independent of everyone, out of His causeless mercy He is dependent upon Garga Rsi for religious instruction; for learning the military art He is dependent upon Satyaki; and for good counsel He is dependent upon His friend Uddhava
- Demons were relying upon the dependability of Krsna, because they were confident that Krsna would never attack them without due cause. Therefore, with faith and confidence, they used to live with their doors wide open
- Dependence and relativity do not exist in Krsna. His activities are not dependent on anyone else's appreciation, nor does He depend on anyone else's help
- Narada Muni said, "You (Krsna) are not dependent on anything but Yourself; therefore I offer my respectful obeisances unto Your lotus feet." After offering his respectful obeisances to Lord Krsna, Narada Muni took permission and left
- Narada Muni said, "Your (Krsna's) unlimited potency cannot even be measured by anyone. My dear Lord, You are the supreme controller. You are under Your own internal potency, and it is simply vain to think that You are dependent on any of Your creations"
- Yet this Krsna became so dependent on mother Yasoda that when she simply showed Krsna the stick in her hand, Krsna admitted to being an offender and began to cry like an ordinary child
- Yet why should I be angry with Krsna? It is the fault of My own misfortune. The fruit of My sinful activities has ripened, and therefore Krsna, who has always been dependent on My love, is now indifferent. This means that My misfortune is very strong
- You (Lord Krsna) are fully independent. Although all living entities engage in Your service, You do not depend on the service of anyone