Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Illusory Energies
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Illusory Energies (34 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Illusory Energies"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Akrura continued, "My dear Lord, everyone within this material world is conditioned by Your (Krsna's) illusory energy"
- Anyone who is not attracted to Krsna is understood to be still under the spell of the illusory energy (maya), but one who is attempting to be liberated by the process of devotional service is actually liberated from the spell of maya
- Because King Rantideva was a pure devotee, always Krsna conscious and free from all material desires, the Lord's illusory energy, maya, could not exhibit herself before him
- Brahma said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), just see my impudence! You are unlimited, the original Personality of Godhead, the supersoul - and You rule over the most perfect illusory energies"
- If a person does not take advantage of chanting the Hare Krsna mantra, which is offered as a great concession to the fallen human beings of this age, it is to be understood that he is very much bewildered by the illusory energy of the Lord
- In the Caitanya-caritamrta it is said that Krsna is just like sunlight and that wherever there is Krsna, the illusory energy, which is compared to darkness, cannot remain
- Krsna Himself states in the Moksa-dharma, "I created the Prajapatis and the Rudras. They do not have complete knowledge of Me because they are covered by My illusory energy"
- Krsna says, "What appears to be truth without Me is certainly My illusory energy, for nothing can exist without Me. It is like a reflection of a real light in the shadows, for in the light there are neither shadows nor reflections"
- One who is not a devotee must speak nonsensically because he does not have the power to speak about the glories of Krsna. Thus whatever he says is influenced by the illusory energy and is compared to the croaking of a frog
- Only a devotee of the Lord, who is attracted by Krsna, can escape the lures of woman. Once one is attracted by Krsna, the illusory energy of the world cannot attract him
- Princes offered prayers to Krsna as follows: "It is by Your causeless mercy that we have been released from the imprisonment of Jarasandha, but now we pray that You release us from imprisonment within material existence, Your illusory energy"
- Princes offered prayers to Krsna, "Under the influence of Your illusory energy, such a foolish so-called ruler or king becomes falsely proud of his position, just like a foolish person who considers a mirage in the desert a reservoir of water"
- The brahmanas said, "Let us therefore offer our respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of Lord Krsna, under whose illusory energy, called maya, we are absorbed in fruitive activities"
- The external illusory energy of Krsna, known as maya, is always ashamed to stand in front of Krsna, just as darkness is ashamed to remain before the sunshine
- The foolish mundaner cannot understand that he is under the spell of Lord Krsna's illusory energy, Maya-devi, who has made the mundaner bound to do as she desires. Consequently, the foolish mundaner enjoys only the temporary results
- The illusory energy is manifested in the duality of desire and hate. Due to desire and hate, the ignorant person wants to become one with the Supreme Lord and envies Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- They (Krsna, Lord Caitanya or His representatives) come to canvass and educate, and thus a person in the illusory energy of the Supreme Lord gets a chance to mix with them, talk with them and take lessons from them