Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Illusory Energies
Pages in category "God's Illusory Energies"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- A conditioned soul is instrumental in the hands of the external energy, guna-mayi maya, or the illusory energy of the Lord, and in the liberated stage the living entity is instrumental to the will of the Personality of Godhead directly
- At the end of Manu's time there is not necessarily a devastation, but at the end of the Caksusa-manvantara, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, by His illusory energy, wanted to show Satyavrata the effects of devastation
- It is astonishing to see how a person kicked by the laws of the Lord's illusory energy thinks of becoming one with the Lord. He wants to become Lord by accumulating wealth & power, but when he is frustrated he wants to be one with the Lord
- It is astonishing to see how a person who is being kicked by the laws of the Lord's illusory energy at every step can falsely think of becoming one with the Lord. Such thinking is the last snare of the illusory energy
- May the Lord, who assumes the body of a great fish, protect me in the water from the fierce animals that are associates of the demigod Varuna. By expanding His illusory energy, the Lord assumed the form of the dwarf Vamana
- My dear lord, you are never bewildered by the formidable influence of the illusory energy of the SPG. Therefore you are omniscient and should be merciful and compassionate toward those who are bewildered by the same illusory energy
- My Lord, due to Your illusory energy, all living beings in this material world have forgotten their real constitutional position, and out of ignorance they are always desirous of material happiness in the form of society, friendship and love
- My lord, surely I have been solidly cheated by the insurmountable illusory energy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, for in spite of having obtained your association, which gives liberation from material bondage, I did not seek such liberation
- No one is happy here within the universe, and what is felt as happiness is maya's illusion. The illusory energy of the Lord is so strong that even the hog who lives on filthy stool feels happy
- Nonetheless, because we are covered by the illusory energy of the Lord, we cannot understand how expansive that illusory energy is
- Nothing can exist without the Lord, it should be known that the illusory energy is also an energy of the Lord. The right conclusion of dovetailing everything in relationship with the Lord is called yoga-maya
- Siddhis (perfections) are presented by the illusory energy of the Lord
- Some may ask why the all-powerful God gives facilities to the living entities for enjoying this material world and so lets them fall into the trap of the illusory energy
- Such men (mayayapahrta-jnana), unable to recognize their own foolishness, never consider how it is that God can be entrapped by maya, His own illusory energy
- The art of affection is His set of teeth, and the most alluring illusory material energy is His smile. This great ocean of material creation is but the casting of His glance over us
- The different forms of the living entities are different dresses offered by the illusory, external energy of the Lord according to the modes of nature the living being desires to enjoy
- The illusory energy of the Lord cannot take precedence, being ashamed of her position, but those who are bewildered by her always talk nonsense, being absorbed in thoughts of "It is I" and "It is mine"
- The illusory potency of the Lord bewilders the less intelligent to accept Brahmaji, or for that matter any other person, as the Supreme Lord
- The Lord does not interfere with the task of the illusory energy because such performances of the illusory energy are also necessary for reformation of the conditioned soul
- The Lord has a potency called avidya, the illusory energy, which induces the false arguer to think himself perfect and which induces the illusory energy to bewilder the conditioned soul
- The Lord's activities in association with His different energies should be described, appreciated and heard in accordance with the teachings of the S L. If this is done regularly with devotion and respect, one is sure to get out of the illusory energy
- The para energy is actually the energy of the Supreme Lord Himself, the ksetra-jna energy is the living entity, and the avidya energy is the material world, or maya
- The whole plan of creation is made in that way, and one who does not come to his senses suffers in the material world by pangs inflicted by the illusory energy of the Lord
- There is no predominance of the influence of time, so what to speak of the illusory, external energy; it cannot enter that region. Without discrimination, both the demigods and the demons worship the Lord as devotees
- This is stated in the Katha Upanisad, and thus one can obtain permanent peace and prosperity by revival of one's eternal relation with Him, now forgotten under the spell of maya, the illusory energy of the Lord
- This surrendering process (surrendering unto the lotus feet of the Lord) is the remedial measure for getting relief from the bewildering ways of the illusory energy. The surrendering process is completed by the influence of association
- To be instrumental to the direct will of the Lord is the natural constitutional position of the living entity, whereas to be an instrument in the hands of the illusory energy of the Lord is material bondage for the living entity
- To claim to be one with the cosmic consciousness of the Lord is the last trap set by the illusory energy, or daivi maya