Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Guidance (1 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Guidance"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- He (Krsna) is the guide of all living entities, as is confirmed in the Katha Upanisad: nityo nityanam cetanas cetananam. The Supersoul directs the individual soul to act, and the Supersoul is the actor and witness of all action
- He (Maharaja Yudhisthira) fought for the right cause under the guidance of Lord Sri Krsna, but he could not enjoy the results of his victory because his cousins were all killed in the fight
- I am very poor and therefore I can pray only to Krishna for your guidance. Krishna is Absolute and we are all under His guidance but the bona fide Spiritual Master is accepted as guidance because he is transparent via media between Krishna and the devotee
- I thank you very much for your acceptance of my guidance. My guidance means Krishna's guidance
- If we fully depend on Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, then He will guide us how to make progress back to home, back to Godhead
- If you want to get out of this illusion, maya, then you have to accept the Krsna's formula. Mam eva ye prapadyante mayam etam taranti te. Everything is there in the Bhagavad-gita for guidance if we accept the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita as it is
- In Bhagavad-gita, Lord Krsna states that it is He only who superintends the creative energy, prakrti, which constitutes the totality of matter. Therefore, Sri Vyasadeva does not worship Brahma, but the SL, who guides Brahma in his creative activities
- In Krsna consciousness, everything is dynamic. Krsna guides the devotee in what to do first and what to do next on the platform of absolute truth
- Isvara, the Supreme Lord Krsna as Hrsikesa, He is sitting in everyone's heart as Paramatma, and He is guiding
- It was (this philosophy) spoken by the Lord when He was present personally on this planet for the guidance of mankind
- King Yudhisthira, who is morality personified, and the Yadus are undoubtedly great allies, but without the guidance of Lord Krsna all of them are nonentities, as much as the senses of the body are useless without the guidance of consciousness
- Krsna consciousness means we are guided by Krsna personally
- The child should be guided by the father and mother; similarly, we should be guided by God, Krsna. That is our normal life. And the guidance is given personally by Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita
- The preceptor appears before the external senses of the fortunate conditioned soul, and at the same time the devotee is guided from within by the caittya-guru, Krsna, who is seated as the spiritual master within the heart of the living entity
- The sons of Dhrtarastra were more or less disheartened by the unexpected arrangement of military force by the Pandavas, who were guided by the direct instructions of Lord Krsna on the battlefield