Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"direction of Krsna"|"direction of Krishna"|"Krsna's direction"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Direction"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.
- A chemist can manufacture water in the chemical laboratory by mixing hydrogen and oxygen. But, in reality, the living entity works in the laboratory under the direction of the Supreme Lord
- Akrura continued, "You (Krsna) are also the Supreme Soul residing in everyone's heart and giving direction to act. Now, my Lord, I am completely surrendered unto You. Please give me Your protection"
- All energies are working under the direction of Krsna, because it is in touch with Krsna, therefore nothing is inferior or material. Everything is spiritual
- All the affairs of the entire world and the entire cosmic manifestation are working under His (Krsna's) direction, through His different energies. Still, when there is a need to take care of His friends, He does this personally
- Anyone who has got his senses under control, he, he is spiritually perfect. So how senses under control? Just engage the senses under the control or under the direction of the Supreme. Then you become perfectly spiritual
- Anyone who voluntarily engages himself under the direction of the Supreme Lord becomes glorious
- Because He (Krsna) is the supreme advisor, He is above all the demigods, who merely follow the directions of the supreme advisor
- Both the brahmana Srutadeva and the King of Mithila, under the direction of the Lord, worshiped both Krsna and His followers, the great sages and saintly brahmanas, on an equal level of spiritual importance
- By the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, everything created in the material world is transient. By a temporary arrangement, a father begets a child, or a living entity becomes the child of a so-called father
- Directions are given to the sincere devotee in two ways: one is by way of the saints, scriptures and spiritual master, and the other is by way of the Lord Himself, who resides within the heart of everyone
- Durga is working simply just like shadow. As the shadow moves when the original substance moves, similarly, she is only working under the direction of Krsna. That's all. She is the external potency
- Here is the direction, the bottle of Bhagavad-gita. Krsna says, "It should be understood by the devotee, or you have to understand Bhagavad-gita from a devotee." This is the direction of this medicinal bottle. How you can go otherwise?
- His (Lord Krsna) name is Partha-sarathi because He worked as charioteer of His friend Arjuna. Similarly, His name is Hrsikesa because He gave direction to Arjuna on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra
- If one acts according to the direction of Krsna in this book (Bhagavad-gita), as well as under the guidance of the representative of Krsna, then the result will be the same (as when Krsna was present)
- If one is actually serious about understanding the goal of life, spiritual knowledge, then Krsna is situated in everyone's heart. He understands how this person is sincerely seeking. Then He'll give direction that "You do this"
- If one is serious, Krsna is satisfied: "Now he's serious about finding out, about knowing Me." Then Krsna gives him direction that "Here is guru, My representative. You take shelter of him and you will get Me"
- If one refuses to act under the direction of the Supreme Lord, then he is compelled to act by the modes in which he is situated. Everyone is under the spell of a particular combination of the modes of nature and is acting in that way
- If one takes shelter of Krsna and he works under His direction, then he's never forsaken or rejected by Him
- If you (Arjuna) do not act according to My (Krsna) direction and do not fight, then you will be falsely directed. By your nature, you will have to be engaged in warfare
- If you do not act according to My direction and do not fight, then you will be falsely directed. By your nature, you will have to be engaged in warfare. BG 18.59 - 1972
- If you try to understand Krsna as directed by Krsna, then Krsna will also cooperate with you
- In Krsna consciousness, one comes directly into communion with Krsna, and thus all directions from Krsna may be understood in that transcendental state. One is sure to achieve results by such activities and attain conclusive knowledge
- In the Brahma-samhita her (Sati's) strength is described: she is capable of creating and dissolving many universes. But although she is so powerful, she acts under the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, as His shadow
- In the spiritual world there is another energy: the superior, spiritual energy, or internal energy, known as Yogamaya. She also works under the Lord's direction, but in the spiritual world
- In this way the karmis are directed gradually to develop K C. Similarly, Krsna directs the philosophers to approach Him gradually by discriminating between Brahman and maya, for at last, when one is mature in knowledge, he surrenders unto Krsna
- It is foolish also to think that natural laws are ultimately powerful. Material nature's law works under the direction of the Lord, as confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita. The Lord says there that natural laws work under His supervision
- It is not my direction, it is Krishna's, and they can be raised to the standard of the most exalted persons, even if they are all fools and rascals
- It is said in the Bhagavad-gita that all material activity is going on under the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- Krsna fought with the soldiers of Kalayavana and killed them one after another. After this, He collected all the booty from the dead bodies, and under His direction it was loaded on bullock carts and brought back to Dvaraka
- Krsna said, "On account of the dust storm and the heavy rain, we began to feel greatly pained, and in whichever direction we turned we were bewildered"
- Krsna wants to continue living within the heart, and the Lord wants to give directions, but one has to keep his heart as clean as Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu kept the Gundica temple
- Living entities are dancing under the direction of Krsna's maya & are thinking that they are equal to Krsna. This is not a fact. In KC, this misconception is absent, for a person in KC knows that Krsna is the supreme master & everyone else is servant
- Lord Siva said, "In the impersonalists' conception of Your (Krsna's) supreme existence, the heavenly planets are Your head, all the directions are Your ears, the earth (Urvi) is Your lotus feet, the moon is Your mind, and the sun is Your eye"
- Maharaj Yudhisthira had no such material desire; he executed all sacrifices under the direction of Krsna, and not to take any personal advantage from them
- Maharaja Nanda finally relented. The cowherd men then inquired from Krsna how He wanted the yajna performed, and Krsna gave them the following directions. "Prepare very nice foods of all descriptions from the grain and ghee collected for the yajna"
- Man-made material science cannot do anything to counteract the threefold miseries; they are all punishments from the superior energy of maya under the direction of the Supreme Lord
- My dear Krsna, only You and I know the strength of Your beautiful features and, because of them, My unsteadiness. Now, this is My position; I do not know what to do or where to go. Where can I find You? I am asking You to give directions
- My dear Lord (Krsna), You are just like a magnet, and all the damsels of Vraja are just like iron: in whichever direction You are moving they are following You, as iron is attracted by magnetic force
- My Lord, the whole cosmic manifestation is under the influence of time, beginning from the moment up to the duration of the year. All act under Your direction. You (Krsna) are the original director of everything and the reservoir of all potent energies
- No living entity is independent; all are dependent on the mercy of the Supreme Lord. Therefore the Vedic instruction is that one should enjoy life under the direction of the supreme leader, the Personality of Godhead
- Not everyone is competent to be liberated from material bondage. It is everyone's duty, therefore, to enjoy according to his present position, but under the direction of the Lord or the Vedas
- One can elevate oneself simply by Your grace, so also by Your direction alone one may be lost to all benedictions under the influence of eternal time. Therefore I (Rukmini) have selected You as my husband, brushing aside personalities like Brahma & Indra
- One may argue that Arjuna was acting under the personal direction of Krsna but when Krsna is not present how should one act?
- So-called scientists try to prove that there is no God and that everything is happening because of the laws of nature, but this is imperfect knowledge because nothing can work unless directed by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Srimad-Bhagavatam (1.2.17) says, "By hearing of the activities of the Lord, the devotee draws the attention of the Lord. Thus the Lord, being situated in the heart of every living being, helps the devotee by giving him proper directions"
- Srutadeva said, "It is said that Your (Krsna) Lordship, sitting in the heart of a devotee, gives him direction by which he can very quickly come back home, back to You"
- Such false magnanimity was not approved by any authority. Therefore, such magnanimity or so-called nonviolence should be given up by persons like Arjuna under the direct guidance of Krsna
- Take direction from Krsna and take direction from Krsna's representative and you do it; then there is no karma-bandhanah. Karmani nirdaheti kintu ca bhakti-bhajam. Otherwise, we are bound up by the reaction of every act
- The best program for every living entity is to take direction from the Supreme Lord and enjoy material or spiritual life
- The Bhagavad-gita says that material nature works under the direction of Krsna
- The complete activities of material nature under the three modes are conducted under the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- The Krsna consciousness movement includes self-realization because one is first directed by Lord Krsna to understand that one is not the body but the owner of the body. When one understands this simple fact, he can direct himself toward the goal of life
- The living entity under the clutches of maya wants to enjoy this material world, but unless You (Krsna) give him directions and remind him, he cannot make progress in pursuing his shadowy objective in life
- The living entity, nature and time are under the direction of the Supreme Lord
- The Lord gives us the opportunity to enjoy material life as we want, and at the same time He gives directions for the modes and processes of abiding by the Vedas so that gradually one may be elevated to liberation from material bondage
- The more one is qualified, the direction comes from Krsna
- The mundaners are mostly worshipers of Durga-devi, the external energy of Krsna, but they do not know that Durga-devi is but the shadow energy of the Lord. Behind her astonishing display of material workings is the direction of the Lord
- The same example, the computer. It is a very nice machine, but it cannot work automatically unless an expert pushes the button. So material nature cannot do anything. It is Krsna's direction. So in everywhere there is Krsna's direction
- The three purusas - Karanodakasayi Visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Ksirodakasayi-Visnu - cannot create the material manifestation without the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- There are two mayas working under the direction of Krsna - mahamaya, the energy of the material world, and yogamaya, the energy of the spiritual world
- There is no question of chance, there is no question of accident. Everything is working under subtle laws, under subtle direction of Krsna
- This yantra is, this machine, body, is offered by the material energy under the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Under illusion you (Arjuna) are now declining to act according to My (Krsna) direction. But, compelled by the work born of your own nature, you will act all the same, O son of Kunti
- Under illusion you are now declining to act according to My direction. But, compelled by your own nature, you will act all the same, O son of Kunti. BG 18.60 - 1972
- We have to live. The same thing: we are also working, we are also eating, we are sleeping, we are also marrying - but according to Krsna's direction. Then it is Krsna conscious life and perfect life
- We have to push on Krsna consciousness according to the direction of Krsna, not by the ways and means by Sai Baba. That is foolishness
- We must know that we are dependent. We are dependent on the laws of material nature, and the material nature is working under the direction of Krsna
- What Krishna preaches is meant for the weaker section. If they feel weak and abide by my direction, it is not my direction, it is Krishna's
- When Krsna from within yourself will give you right direction, then you'll come to the ultimate destination
- While He (krsna) is present in Goloka enjoying transcendental pleasure in the company of His eternal associates - the gopis, the cowherd boys - all over the creation His potencies are acting under His direction, without disturbing His eternal pastimes