Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Fulfilling (29 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Fulfilling"
The following 102 pages are in this category, out of 102 total.
- A devotee engaged in service to the Lord is not disappointed in the satisfaction of his senses. If he wants to satisfy his senses, Krsna fulfills that desire
- A woman cannot be naked before any male except her husband. The unmarried gopis desired Krsna as their husband, and He fulfilled their desire in this way
- According to Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura, the rasa dance was performed during the long period of Brahma's night, but the gopis could not understand that. In order to fulfill their desire, Krsna extended the night to cover such a great period of time
- After a while, Krsna fulfilled His promise to visit Akrura at his house. Akrura was in relationship with Krsna as His servitor, and Krsna wanted to get some service from him. He went there accompanied by Lord Balarama and Uddhava
- After hearing this statement, Krsna could understand that the King did not want to break his vow. Thus, in order to fulfill his desire, He tightened His belt and prepared to fight with the bulls
- Akrura continued, "You (Krsna) have advented Yourself to minimize the burden of the world, and to fulfill this mission You have glorified the dynasty of Yadu by appearing as one of its members"
- Although child Krsna was bound up to the wooden mortar, He began to proceed toward the twin trees in order to fulfill the prophecy of His great devotee Narada
- Although it was a somewhat childish determination because Dhruva Maharaja was nothing but a small child, Lord Visnu, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is so kind and merciful that He fulfilled Dhruva's desire
- Although Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and thus has no desire that needs to be fulfilled (because He is always full with six opulences), He still wanted to enjoy the company of the gopis in the rasa dance
- Although those who are interested only in worshiping the Supreme Personality of Godhead do not desire anything material from the Lord and do not even want liberation, Lord Krsna fulfills all their desires
- Another definition of Krsna is He's full with six kinds of opulences. So He's sufficient to fulfill His desire. He doesn't require anyone's service
- Anyone who hears, recites or chants them surely gets all his spiritual desires fulfilled. Thus Krsna's childhood pastimes, His sporting with Balarama and the cowherd boys in Vrndavana, were described
- As the ideal Supreme Personality Krsna fulfilled the desires of everyone
- As the ideal Supreme Personality, He (Krsna) fulfilled the desires of everyone, from the brahmanas, the highest persons in human society, down to the ordinary living entities, including the lowest of men
- Because He possesses the spiritual potencies, which fulfill all His desires, Krsna is accepted as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This is the Vedic version
- Because of His (Krsna) presence, all our ambitions and desires are gradually being fulfilled. Your Majesty, King of the Bhojas, you are related with the Yadu dynasty by matrimonial relationship, and by blood relationship also
- By our iccha, Krsna gives us to fulfill our desires. So as we contact with the different modes of material nature, we are situated either in sattva-guna or rajo-guna or tamo-guna, and our different characteristics are visible
- Day and night Lord Sri Krsna enjoys the company of Srimati Radharani in the bushes of Vrndavana. Thus His pre-youthful age is fulfilled through His affairs with Srimati Radharani
- Devaki said, "I understand You (Krsna) to be the supreme master of all mystic yogis. I therefore ask You to fulfill my desire in the same way"
- During Krsna's advent, the Vedic scholars took birth in the shape of the gopis in Vrndavana; as young gopis, they got the association of Krsna in fulfillment of their previous birth's desire
- Eight symptoms of a jivan mukta - 08 He is satya-sankalpa. Whatever he desires is fulfilled by the grace of Krsna. First of all, he does not desire anything for his material benefit, and secondly if he desires anything at all, he simply desires to serve
- Even though Lord Krsna, the abode of all mellows, had previously in this way chewed the essence of the mellows of love, still He was unable to fulfill three desires, although He made efforts to taste them
- I have got now practical experience that you depend on Krsna, there will be no scarcity. Whatever you want, it will be fulfilled
- If the Supreme Lord Krsna is pleased with you, then any desire you may have within the core of your heart can be fulfilled without any doubt
- If you become devotee of Krsna, all your desires will be fulfilled
- In fact, she (Satyabhama) could not be pacified until she was promised the whole tree. And Krsna actually fulfilled His promise: He brought the tree down to the earth planet from the heavenly kingdom
- In order to be freed from the wrath of Varunadeva, as well as to fulfill the desired end of their (the gopis') vows and ultimately to please their worshipable Lord, Krsna, they immediately abided by His order
- In other words, a pure devotee does not lack any kind of happiness derived from any source. He does not want anything but service to Krsna, but even if he should have another desire, the Lord fulfills this without the devotee's asking
- In other words, Akrura realized that the perfection of the eyes is fulfilled when one is able to see Lord Krsna
- In other words, Krsna wanted the hand of Satya from the King without fulfilling the condition of defeating the seven bulls
- In youth He tasted the essence of rasa, fulfilling His desires in pastimes like the rasa dance with Srimati Radhika and the other gopis
- Isvara, Krsna, as Supersoul, He is in the core of my heart, sitting with me. I am also in the heart. And I am desiring, and Krsna is fulfilling my desire
- Krsna addressed Balarama, "The two of Us have descended to this earth just to annihilate such unnecessary bellicose forces and give protection to the pious devotees. So we have the opportunity to fulfill Our mission. Please let Us execute it"
- Krsna continued, "I have therefore come to see you (Mucukunda) to fulfill your desire. Now you can see Me to your heart’s content. My dear King, now you may ask from Me any benediction you wish, and I am prepared to fulfill your desire"
- Krsna continued, "It is My eternal principle that anyone who comes under My shelter must have all his desires fulfilled by My grace"
- Krsna continued, "My dear gopis, your desire to have Me as your husband will be fulfilled because it is with this desire that you worshiped goddess Katyayani"
- Krsna has no hunger. Even if He is hungry, He can fulfill it Himself. He doesn't require your help. But He accepts your foodstuff because you offer Him with bhakti. That is the main thing
- Krsna is fulfilling all your desires. And don't you like to give Him some tax?
- Krsna is so kind that He fulfilled the desires of the karmis and jnanis, not to speak of the bhaktas
- Krsna is so merciful that because the demon Putana came to offer her breast milk to Him, He fulfilled her desire and accepted her activity as motherly. But to stop her from further nefarious activities, He immediately killed her
- Krsna promised Kunti, that He would bring her five sons back from the battlefield of Kuruksetra. After the battle was finished, when all the Pandavas had come home, Kunti praised Krsna because His promise was so nicely fulfilled
- Krsna says in the Bhagavad-gita, tesam satata-yuktanam yoga-ksemam vahamy aham: "A devotee who is engaged always in My service, I look after, how his necessities of life will be fulfilled"
- Krsna showed how He fulfills His promise by delivering the parijata flower to Satyabhama, by saving Draupadi from being insulted and by freeing Arjuna from the attacks of all enemies
- Krsna thought, "I must now fulfill the words of My great devotee Narada," Then He proceeded through the passage between the two trees. Although He was able to pass through the passage, the large wooden mortar stuck horizontally between the trees
- Krsna will fulfill your desire but because they are fools and rascals it will take some time
- Krsna's duty was to please all kinds of men belonging to the different castes, both in the city and within the palace compound. He made them happy by fulfilling their different desires, and when the Lord saw them happy He also became very much pleased
- Krsna, being very kind to His devotees, fulfills their desire; because they always want Krsna's association, the Lord is always prepared to give it to them
- Kunti praised Krsna because His promise was so nicely fulfilled. She said, "Even the sunshine may one day become cool and the moonshine one day become hot, but still Your promise will not fail"
- Like a desire tree, the Lord fulfills the desires of one who takes shelter of Him, but one who does not take such shelter is distinct from the surrendered soul
- Lord Gauranga, who is Sri Hari Himself, accepted the sentiments of Radha and thus fulfilled His own desires
- Lord Ramacandra gave them the benediction that their desires would be fulfilled when He would appear as Krsna. Therefore the desire of the gopis to enjoy the appearance of Lord Krsna was long cherished
- Man proposes; God disposes. God is very kind. Whatever you desire, He will fulfill. Although He says that "This kind of material desires will never satisfy you," but we want. Therefore God supplies us, Krsna, different types of body
- Mitravinda said, "Thus my desire to become the maidservant of Krsna life after life was fulfilled"
- My dear gopis, I accept your desire to have Me as your husband and thus worship Me. I wish your desire to be fulfilled because it deserves to be so
- Narada Muni said, "You (Krsna) are situated completely in the transcendental position, in perfect knowledge and bliss. You are complete in fulfilling all Your desires. By exhibiting Your internal potency, You have set up the influence of maya"
- Narada spoke as follows: "He (Yudhisthira) is fully satisfied, and he does not need anything more. He is full in everything, but now he wants to worship You (Krsna) to achieve Your causeless mercy, and I beg to request You to fulfill his desires"
- O My dear friend, what severe austerities have the gopis performed to drink His transcendental beauty and sweetness through their eyes in complete fulfillment? Thus they glorify their births, bodies and minds
- O Nalakuvara and Manigriva, now you may both return home. Since you desire to be always absorbed in My (Krsna's) devotional service, your desire to develop love and affection for Me will be fulfilled, and now you will never fall from that platform
- Our only means of subsistence is Krishna's grace, and all our needs are fulfilled by the Lord
- Ramacandra had given them the benediction that they would be present for the advent of Lord Krsna and He would fulfill their desires
- Rukmini continued, "My dear Lord, You are the master of the three worlds. You can fulfill all the desires of all Your devotees in this world and the next because You are the Supreme Soul of everyone"
- Satya continued, "The Lord also sometimes descends to this earth in different incarnations to fulfill the desire of His devotees. He is so exalted and great that I do not know how to satisfy Him"
- Scarcity of language which you are now feeling in this connection (presenting Krsna Consciousness Movement in the circle of educated people) will be fulfilled by Krsna by the process of your eagerness to serve Him
- She (Satya) then began to think, "If I have performed any pious activities to the best of my ability, and if I have sincerely thought all along to have Krsna as my husband, then Krsna may be pleased to fulfill my long-cherished desire"
- Siva-jvara said, "All such incarnations descend in fulfillment of Your (Krsna's) promise in the Bhagavad-gita that You appear as soon as there are discrepancies in the system of progressive life"
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami has remarked that Krsna is self-sufficient - He is atmarama. He doesn’t need anyone else for His satisfaction. Because the gopis wanted Krsna as their husband, He fulfilled their desire
- Sudama thought, "He (Krsna) can understand the mind of His devotee, and He sumptuously fulfills the devotee’s desires. All these are acts of my friend Krsna
- Sudama thought, "The Lord (Krsna) fulfills the desire of everyone according to his position, yet one who is not in Krsna consciousness considers all the gifts of the Lord to be less than his desire"
- The demigods could understand that the Lord had taken His residence within the womb of Devaki to fulfill His vow, and they were very glad that the Lord was appearing in order to fulfill His mission
- The gopis continued, "O dear Krsna, You are the supreme lover, and You always give shelter to surrendered souls. You fulfill everyone's desire; Your lotus feet are worshiped even by Lord Brahma, the creator of the universe"
- The gopis continued, "We hope that the members of the Yadu dynasty are very happy in the association of Krsna, who can fulfill all the desires of His devotees"
- The gopis had prayed to the goddess Katyayani to have Krsna as their husband. Now Krsna was fulfilling their desire by expanding Himself in as many forms as there were gopis and enjoying them exactly like a husband
- The gopis thought, "Dear Lord, if Your lotus feet again come to our home in Vrndavana, our desires will be fulfilled"
- The Lord reminded Vasudeva and Devaki of two other incarnations in which He had appeared as their son. He had appeared as Prsnigarbha and Vamanadeva, and now this was the third time He was appearing as the son of Devaki to fulfill their desire
- The rasa dance was performed during the long period of Brahma's night, but the gopis could not understand that. In order to fulfill their desire, Krsna extended the night to cover such a great period of time. One may ask how this was possible
- The same queen said, "You are asking me to go to Him (Krsna), but I am not going. What is that? You talk of His coming to me? Does He desire to come here to fulfill my long expectation for Him? All right. You may bring Him here"
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, knowing the minds of the unmarried young gopis, blessed them with their desired objective. They had prayed for Krsna to become their husband, and Krsna wanted to fulfill their desires
- The wives of the brahmanas replied, "Dear Lord, this sort of instruction does not befit You. Your eternal promise is that You will always protect Your devotees, and now You must fulfill this promise"
- Therefore Lord Gauranga, who is Sri Hari Himself, accepted the sentiments of Radha and thus fulfilled His own desires
- Therefore, assuming Radharani's sentiments and bodily complexion, I shall descend to fulfill these three desires
- These are the words of Princess Rukmini, 'All his material pangs subside, and he fixes Your form in his heart. Through such transcendental love for You, he always sees You within himself; and by this process all his desires are fulfilled'
- They (the gopis) prayed for Krsna to be their husband. He (Krsna) thought that the full-moon night of the sarat season was just suitable for a nice dance. So their desire to have Krsna as their husband would then be fulfilled
- They (the sages of Dandakaranya) knew that although Ramacandra was an ideal king and could not accept more than one wife, Lord Krsna, being the full-fledged Personality of Godhead, could fulfill the desires of all of them in Vrndavana
- This was my dream, that a place should be there where we can get all nice foods, best foods, of milk. Krsna is fulfilling our desire
- Thus meeting with Krsna and thinking of the Vrndavana atmosphere, Radharani longed for Krsna to take Her to Vrndavana again to fulfill Her desire in that calm atmosphere
- To fulfill a particular desire within His mind, Lord Krsna, Vrajendra-kumara, decided to descend to this planet after mature contemplation
- To fulfill his (Living entity) desires, although they are temporary and illusory, You (Krsna) enter this temporary manifestation to help him
- To fulfill His promise, Krsna, along with Uddhava, went to the house of Kubja, who was very eager to get Krsna for the satisfaction of her lusty desires
- Whatever a pure devotee wants from his master, Lord Krsna doubtlessly grants because He has no duty other than to fulfill the desire of His devotee
- When Krsna stole the garments of the gopis while they were taking a bath at Ciraghata on the Yamuna, He promised to fulfill their desire in some future night
- When Kubja saw that Lord Krsna had come to her house to fulfill His promised visit, she immediately got up from her chair to receive Him cordially. Accompanied by her many girlfriends, she began to talk with Him with great respect and honor
- Whenever Krsna is requested to fulfill one's desire, He undoubtedly does so, but He does not award anything which, after being enjoyed, will cause one to petition Him again and again to fulfill further desires
- Without Krsna's sanction, you cannot do anything. Therefore first of all you desire, and Krsna gives you sanction to fulfill your desire. And as you, you fulfill your desire, you become complicated with the reaction of your desire
- Yantra: it is a machine. This machine has been given by Krsna to me because I desired that "If I get a machine like a human body, then I can enjoy like this." So Krsna fulfills your desire: "All right"
- You (Krsna) have appeared in the Yadu dynasty to fulfill Your mission of reclaiming all conditioned souls rotting in the sinful activities of material existence, and this appearance is already famous all over the world
- You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead, completely capable of fulfilling the desires of Your devotees. You are the real friend of everyone. In spite of giving Yourself to Your devotees, You are never depleted of Your original potency
- You fulfill all the desires of Your devotees, so much so that sometimes You even give Yourself to them. Still, You neither increase nor decrease by such activity
- You have advented Yourself to fulfill Your own statement that You come within this material world just to protect the principles of religion and annihilate unwanted miscreants