Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Expertness"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- About the expertise of Krsna there is a statement in the Tenth Canto, 59th Chapter, 13th verse, of the Srimad-Bhagavatam, wherein Sukadeva Gosvami tells Maharaj Pariksit
- Actually, You are My enjoyer. You have appeared just to give Me happiness, and this is one of Your expert activities
- After hearing of these arrangements, Balarama and Krsna, who are very expert in killing opponents, mildly laughed at the plans of Kamsa
- He carries a flute in His hand, and His youth is new. He is also an expert dancer. All this is just suitable for His pastimes as a human being
- His (Krsna's) uncommon genius in all fields of endeavor, His exhibition of expert knowledge, His mercy, His chivalry, His behavior as a conjugal lover
- His character is very sweet, and His pastimes are melodious. He is expert in intelligence, and thus He enjoys all His pastimes and mellows
- His most intimate friends Sridama, Subala and Stoka Krsna addressed Krsna and Balarama with great love and affection thus: "Balarama, You are very powerful; Your arms are very strong. Krsna, You are very expert in killing all kinds of disturbing demons"
- In this condition, I can guess that he has been captivated by the transcendental beauty of that expert flute-player, Sri Krsna, and, being attached to Him, he is simply staring at the black cloud, remembering the bodily hue of Sri Krsna
- It requires some expert brain, how to play gamble. So that expertness, that part of expert endeavor, is Krsna
- Krsna embraced Srimati Radharani in such an expert manner that He appeared to be celebrating the dancing ceremony of the peacocks
- Krsna is the linguist of all wonderful languages. He is a truthful and very pleasing speaker. He is expert in speaking, and He is a very wise, learned scholar and a genius
- Krsna is the reservoir of all transcendental qualities. He is like a mine of gems. He is expert at everything, very intelligent and sober, and He is the summit of all transcendental humors
- Krsna is very expert in artistic enjoyment. He is highly cunning, expert, grateful and firmly determined in His vows
- Krsna was expert in dealing with people according to circumstances, country, time & paraphernalia. How He could take advantage of a particular time, circumstance & person is expressed by Him while talking to Uddhava about His rasa dance with the gopis
- Krsna was very expert in playing the flute, and the gopis were captivated by the sound vibration, which was attractive not only to them but to all living creatures who heard it
- Krsna's transcendental body is so cool that it cannot be compared even to sandalwood pulp or to millions upon millions of moons. It expertly attracts the breasts of all women, which resemble high hills
- O my Lord, You live in the forest of Govardhana Hill, and, like the king of elephants, You are expert in the art of conjugal love
- Oh, where is Krsna, whose bodily luster is like the luster of the blue indranila jewel? Where is Krsna, who is so expert in rasa dancing? Oh, where is He, who can save My life
- Once Krsna was watching Sridama very expertly using his stick to fight with Balarama, who was an expert club-fighter and who had even killed the Pralambasura demon with His club
- One friend challenged Krsna thus: "My dear friend Damodara, You are an expert only in eating. You have defeated Subala only because he is weak and You adopted cheating means"
- One gopi said, "His (Krsna's) dancing eyes have dimmed the brilliance of the most expert dancer, and so there is no longer any comparison to the beauty of Krsna"
- One gopi told mother Yasoda, "My dear mother, your son is very expert among the cowherd boys. He knows all the different arts of how to tend the cows & how to play the flute. He composes His own songs, & to play them He puts His flute to His mouth"
- Radharani continued, "In My loving affairs there is a person named Madana. His qualities are thus: Personally He possesses no gross body, yet He is very expert in giving pains to others"
- Ramananda Raya described Krsna as dhira-lalita, a word indicating a person who is very cunning and youthful, who is always expert in joking, who is without anxiety, and who is always subservient to his girlfriend
- Regarding Krsna's attractive features being ever fresh, there is a statement by Radharani in the Lalita-madhava in which Krsna is compared to the greatest sculptor, because He is expert in chiseling at the chastity of women
- Regarding Krsna's expertise in releasing weapons, when Jarasandha, along with thirteen divisions of soldiers, attacked Krsna's army, they were unable to hurt even one soldier on the side of Krsna
- She (an old woman in Vrndavana) inquired from the gopis as to how Krsna had become so expert in speaking so many different types of languages
- Since Krsna is so expert in killing demons, Arjuna here addresses Him as Madhusudana so that Krsna might kill the demonic doubts that arise in Arjuna's mind
- So from this statement it appears that Krsna was very expert in counteracting the enemy's arrows
- The movements of His (Krsna's) eyes and the mode of His speech proved that He was very, very expert in giving moral instruction. Sometimes, Maharaj Yudhisthira is also accepted by learned scholars as dhira-prasanta
- The Supreme Personality is expert in putting a thing reasonably for one's understanding, and thus He tried to retract all that He had said before
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna as follows: 07) a wonderful linguist; 8) truthful; 9) talks pleasingly; 10) can speak fluently in all languages; 11) highly learned; 12) highly intelligent; 13) a genius; 14) artistic; 15) extremely clever; 16) expert
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna as follows: 17) grateful; 18) firmly determined; 19) an expert judge of time and circumstances; 20) sees and speaks on the authority of Vedas, or scriptures; 21) pure; 22) self-controlled
- Thus He became a very expert artist for all the gopis. During such pastimes, the Lord enjoyed the fulfillment of His youth
- We (Brahma and the sages) offer our respectful obeisances unto You (Varahadeva), along with mother earth, in whom You have invested Your own potency, just as an expert sacrificer puts fire in the arani wood
- What can I (Srimati Radharani) say about the behavior of Krsna? Outwardly He is a very attractive young lover, but at heart He is a great cheat, very expert in killing others' wives